Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

yoyo16 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:This might be a stupid question.. but can the Pilot pull the trailer? I think it would be sooo stupid to get a vehicle if it can’t pull that. I remember when they got the trailer they were basing some of it off of how the Pacifica would be able to pull it. Makes me wonder even more that they didn’t buy it because of money problems. Not to mention that Ellie kept repeating the “ONLY” reason they didn’t keep the van was because they wanted 4WD. They drove that small Toyota for YEARS in Utah with little to no complaints about the snow. I had to laugh when E said that their end goal is an SUV and Van. Nice goal, good luck when you don’t want to vlog more than 1-2 times a day and your channel is crashing to the ground.

I do have to wonder how much Chrysler was charging for the van. It’s already a year old and had miles on it. Does anyone know what type it was? Those vans range anywhere between 28K-40ishK new. I doubt they were asking for the top end of that price. A used 2016 Pilot is easily around 25-30K depending on the type, too and 4WD tends to be more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was looking up prices for used Pacifica minivans. They have the fully loaded model (I think it’s the limited.)
Used Pacifica Limited minivans are costing anywhere from 31,000 to 37,000 depending on the mileage.
I found a website with the limited minivans going for 50,000 dollars new.
In this vlog Jared said that the Pacifica had 25,700 miles on it in July. It probably had close or if not more than 30,000 and they probably felt like they put too many miles on it and didn’t want to buy it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Knorpp and South adopted five kids from China, including one little girl with Down Syndrome. If you want to watch an interesting family, check them out. They're living in the UK now. They travel all the time. Usually they are in the States in an RV.
Anyway, the mom is so much more down to earth and normal than Ellie.
I agree that Bonnie set this up, and is taking E&J along. Even if YouTube is blocked in China, if they are trying to advertise to audiences outside China for tourism, they could do worse than Bonnie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

onbreak wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Myka stauffer just adopted huxley from China.. Its not at all like she imagined it would go once he joined the family

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
What happened??

He bonded straight away woth Jim. Myka just states at him. They are back home in the U.S. now and she uploaded a video about how difficult the whole process is in reality

Myka pouted and complained the whole trip while being pissed off that the baby didn't run into her arms screaming "mama."

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Is there a Myka Stauffer thread somewhere? I couldn't find it, sorry to interrupt.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

phie20 wrote:Is there a Myka Stauffer thread somewhere? I couldn't find it, sorry to interrupt.
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=9701
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
phie20 wrote:Is there a Myka Stauffer thread somewhere? I couldn't find it, sorry to interrupt.
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=9701
I’ve never even heard of this woman or seen any of her videos but my god! Please tell me she wasn’t driving with the car seat like that! I don’t even have children but even I can see that that’s not safe!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have to say why are there two marios? Also Mario in the odyssey game has eyes on his hat... nice try Jared

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So lame. Why didn't they reuse the superhero costumes E&J bought for the costume party and let the kids pick out their own superhero? I don't even think Jackson would even know who Mario is.

But at least Jackson has had two costumes this year.... guess that's better than the year Ellie had him wear his own clothes and just be a cowboy (but spent $100 on a handmade turtle costume for Calvin).
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Last year was the kitchen set.. What do you think the big surprise gift of 2017 will be? A piggybank?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

My son is Jackson's age and knows who Mario is. I'm sure Jackson plays Mario with Jared on the Nintendo switch. My sons were almost Mario and Luigi for Halloween by choice but chose superheroes instead last minute.

Their costumes where lame though. Jared should have been Luigi since he is tall and Jackson should have been Mario.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MommaLindsey2 wrote:My son is Jackson's age and knows who Mario is. I'm sure Jackson plays Mario with Jared on the Nintendo switch. My sons were almost Mario and Luigi for Halloween by choice but chose superheroes instead last minute.

Their costumes where lame though. Jared should have been Luigi since he is tall and Jackson should have been Mario.

But Jared is the star Image
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Jackson was so freaking cute as Mario!

Did anybody notice that Julie wore one of Bonnie's old prom dresses and in the 8 Passengers vlog was talking about how she had to squeeze into it "after having three kids" (we know you're knocked up, Jules), and Ellie was struggling to keep hers up because it was so big? Bonnie is taller/bigger than Ellie, even in high school she was just a bigger frame, but that speaks VOLUMES with how tiny Ellie has become. Julie is small, even though she's OBVIOUSLY pregnant right now, but Ellie was SWIMMING in that dress.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Also, sorry, double post it kind of makes me sad that YouTube kids don't get to pick their own costumes. It's one thing when they are really young, but I feel like they should be able to pick rather than sticking with a family theme. That was half the fun of Halloween for me as a kid.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I wonder how much Jared spends on views every month?

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

It's like Bonnie is trained to be over the top for Ellie. Notice how she immediately went gaga over Ellies costume and not for the kids? Who care about the adult costumes unless they are actually well done.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I love how Jackson kept saying, it’s me, Mario!
His sweet little (tender ) heart

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I have to say why are there two marios? Also Mario in the odyssey game has eyes on his hat... nice try Jared

"Best Halloween Costumes Ever"? Please. Of course Ellie is the Princess.
"The kids are cold so we turned on the fireplace". Pan to Jackson sitting shirtless and barefoot, and Calvin with no pants and bare feet and a short sleeved shirt.
Why couldn't one be Mario and the other Luigi? Oh, that's right. Jared is "player 1".

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Why have people decided that they need multiple halloween costumes? Even people i know (non youtubers) have posted pictures of themselves in several different costumes. E&J dressed the whole family up as mario characters to sit around the house all day? Then when they actually went trick or treating the boys were spiderman and a dog, and ellie didnt even wear her peach costume lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The point of the game was to find Ellie??? I get that the point of the Mario game is to rescue Princess Peach, but really? Making a whole game of "let's find Ellie as she lays on the couch"?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gopedjane wrote:It's like Bonnie is trained to be over the top for Ellie. Notice how she immediately went gaga over Ellies costume and not for the kids? Who care about the adult costumes unless they are actually well done.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I get it. I have a cousin that is like Ellie and you learn fairly quickly how to handle yourself around them to avoid drama. All the Griffith's siblings probably know to cater to Ellie or she's sulk and ruin the fun.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”