DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ewokfan11 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: She might be...a microchip only helps if she ends up at a shelter or vet. The average person has no way to scan to see if she has a chip.
But you can take any pet to any vet (at least all that I know) and they will scan for free.

I HATE to say this, but I get the feeling M&B wouldn't mind if Luna went "missing" forever. They really seem to hate her and don't want to put in the work to take care of her. They are totally terrible pet owners!
It wouldn't surprise me either. It also wouldnt surprise me if they got rid of her just bc of this reason. Like i said before, if she keeps "running away" that gives the minions fuel to defend them when people give them shit about sending her away to the "farm" they sent the chickens too.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

solang3r wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And one more time: WHY ISN'T SHE MICROCHIPPED???
Sorry, but that really pisses me off. They know she gets out, money isn't an issue, WTF?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She might be...a microchip only helps if she ends up at a shelter or vet. The average person has no way to scan to see if she has a chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dog has a small little line tattooed on her belly and when we rescued her we were told that dogs who are microchipped get them.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
No that's not true the small line means that they are spayed/neutered. It's a universal sign several of my dogs have had it. They even do it to male dogs which is weird because you can tell visually that they are neutered. Typically only the low cost spay/neuter places do it I think maybe other vets do it now as well I'm not sure I always go to the same place for it and they always do it.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The boys were sooo cute trick or treating. My youngest son is finns age and was the same way, he wouldn't let anyone else hold his "gucket" for him even though it got so heavy he could barely carry it by the end.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Bryan said they are building a playground on the property early next year.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

usernamessuck wrote:Who says stuff like this? I get wanting them to be little forever, but short. I wouldn't wish that on my kids.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 89999e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It’s quite careless of Missy to just post a photo with the name of the pumpkin patch they seem to frequent …
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Who says stuff like this? I get wanting them to be little forever, but short. I wouldn't wish that on my kids.[img]/img]

Well... they are Hollister- Lannings, so i assume being tall isn't something they will ever be anyway.. heh..
(but hoping your kids will always be short is a super strange thing..
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

"It's our last Halloween vlog! Now get ready for 2 months of Christmas vlogs!" Image

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So the kids throw glow sticks on the ground not once, but TWICE.. and no one picks them up?? Jimmy even looks back at them the first time, thinking maybe he should pick them up, but doesn't. Then Finn throws about a dozen on the ground and Missy is like omg come on Finny.. and just leaves them there. They are total and complete ASSHOLES.. every fucking one of them. Entitled Assholes..
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

off topic but how come missy didnt make a 2 year update/birthday video for finn on her personal channel? she made one for ollie this year
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

off topic but how come missy didnt make a 2 year update/birthday video for finn on her personal channel? she made one for ollie this year

edit: idk why this posted twice but :|
Last edited by ewitsme on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Southerndunes260 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And one more time: WHY ISN'T SHE MICROCHIPPED???
Sorry, but that really pisses me off. They know she gets out, money isn't an issue, WTF?

She might be...a microchip only helps if she ends up at a shelter or vet. The average person has no way to scan to see if she has a chip.
But you can take any pet to any vet (at least all that I know) and they will scan for free.

I HATE to say this, but I get the feeling M&B wouldn't mind if Luna went "missing" forever. They really seem to hate her and don't want to put in the work to take care of her. They are totally terrible pet owners!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

queentee20 wrote:
ewitsme wrote:off topic but how come missy didnt make a 2 year update/birthday video for finn on her personal channel? she made one for ollie this year
She doesn’t even post on her Channel anymore so I don’t see why she would... I can’t remember the last time she put a video up. This isn’t about comparing Ollie to Finn. It’s about how lazy she got with her personal channel
youd think with all the money theyre wasting they would at least post something there for more traffic/$$$
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He has an insta story with himself in a Christmas onesie. And he's nodding and giving a thumbs up, and the caption says "Halloween is over" and has a freaking Christmas tree! Not even going into how stupid a grown man looks in a Christmas onesie just nodding and giving a thumbs up. But...
No. It is not Christmas yet! Is everyday life so boring and unfulfilling to them that it always has to be about a holiday?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Personal but I have a neighbour that had all of his Christmas decorations out TWO WEEKS AGO! Christmas lights and lawn decorations ffs. It's too soon. Here in Canada we also have our remembrance day on November 11th, and I think it's more respectful to wait to start the Christmas season after that day.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pllfan5 wrote:Personal but I have a neighbour that had all of his Christmas decorations out TWO WEEKS AGO! Christmas lights and lawn decorations ffs. It's too soon. Here in Canada we also have our remembrance day on November 11th, and I think it's more respectful to wait to start the Christmas season after that day.
Huge pet peeve of mine is people who rush holidays. Tonight im taking down the blatant Halloween stuff, but leaving all my pumpkins and mums and fall decor. I'm adding Thanksgiving bits and bobbles (umm if anyone is interested, i hit walmart on my lunch break to see what halloween decor they had 50% off and ALL the fall stuff is also 50% off. I got a wreath and 4 flower arrangements for less than $20) Christmas doesn't go up until the day after Thanksgiving and comes down on New Years Day.. I would seriously eye roll anyone show has Christmas stuff up BEFORE Halloween.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I can't judge. Christmas is going up this weekend and will stay there until January 6. If I didn't work and go to school, Christmas will be up today. Not a fan of Thanksgiving....

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

lmmomSD wrote:He has an insta story with himself in a Christmas onesie. And he's nodding and giving a thumbs up, and the caption says "Halloween is over" and has a freaking Christmas tree! Not even going into how stupid a grown man looks in a Christmas onesie just nodding and giving a thumbs up. But...
No. It is not Christmas yet! Is everyday life so boring and unfulfilling to them that it always has to be about a holiday?

To fit their recent Nightmare Before Christmas obsession …

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

100midas wrote:"It's our last Halloween vlog! Now get ready for 2 months of Christmas vlogs!" Image

And so it begins.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

cat9480 wrote:
100midas wrote:"It's our last Halloween vlog! Now get ready for 2 months of Christmas vlogs!" Image

And so it begins.

im all for christmas right after halloween but this halloween they spent so much money on one use costumes and crap for themselves and the kids just imagine how much worse its gonna be for christmas! especially since theyre starting christmas celebrations on november first!!
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d9fa9c.jpg[/img]

Somebody has found her. Who are these people? The whole thing is strange. The YouTube vlogger (surprise surprise) that supposedly knows who has the dog also has a puppy of the same breed and is also someone who has had IVF and a stillborn daughter. Just strange.
Her name is Rachelle and is trying to build up her sub count. Obviously. Can’t stand her.

Return to “Daily Bumps”