• Advertisement

JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171101/ff2e35c66e4655b9a1f4c17c0ece22b3.jpg

I am actually nervous for when all the kids are of dating age. Imagine? Not only is there a potential for them to be related but just all the drama.. dating the daughter of a guy your mom slept with, or dating your ex-step dads ex girlfriends ex husbands son...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby DoodleBop » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am

Asking for a DNA test prior to sleeping with someone so you don't accidentally bang your half sibling. :?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:03 am

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Not that the kids would ever use these terms, or would ever need to, but it's still funny to say out loud because it puts it into perspective -

Lilia talking about Natalie's new boo's kids "my half brothers, half sisters, stepsister."

Logan talking about the same kids- "my step sisters, half brothers half sisters, step sister."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well technically Drake's new squeeze's kids are still the boys' stepsiblings as much as they are Airabella's even if he's abandoned him so it would be 'my half brother's stepsister' or 'my step sister's half brother's stepsister' but that REALLY doesn't make it any better.

The thing that's weird to me is the stepsiblings/aunts/uncles/cousins and especially grandparents these kids acquire and then lose throughout all of this. Like do Drake's parents ever think of Lilia? Does Chris's mom even care about Jess's older three? It can't be good for the kids to be told "This is your mimoo and paypay and they're your grandparents and you love them just like you love your 'dad'!" when you don't actually care about them and they don't really care about you and then in a few years it's on to another new family. How do they ever form connections with adults?! If you think about it since her birth Lilia has had at least TEN grandparents not counting great grandparents, which she has at least 2 of because every parent figure she's ever had popped out at kid at no older than 20 so their grandparents are probably still around to be embarrassed by them.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:09 am

DoodleBop wrote:Asking for a DNA test prior to sleeping with someone so you don't accidentally bang your half sibling. :?

Modesto is WILD.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby doggo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 am

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Asking for a DNA test prior to sleeping with someone so you don't accidentally bang your half sibling. :?

Modesto is WILD.

Listen. Y'all need to leave Modesto alone lmao. It's just the circle that Jess is wrapped up in. I know some really good people from Modesto (no none of them have any kids yet), but you are who you hang out with.
doggo
Talker

Postby dazzled » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:25 am

doggo wrote:
luci417 wrote:

Modesto is WILD.

Listen. Y'all need to leave Modesto alone lmao. It's just the circle that Jess is wrapped up in. I know some really good people from Modesto (no none of them have any kids yet), but you are who you hang out with.

It's not that serious
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby doggo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:32 am

dazzled wrote:
doggo wrote:
luci417 wrote:Modesto is WILD.

It's not that serious

Jessica Shafer Roque Skube will not tarnish the good people of Modesto on my watch. :wink:
doggo
Talker

Postby DoodleBop » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 am

When your friends remind you of the cast of Shameless you might have a problem.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby nomis99 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:02 pm

luci417 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Not that the kids would ever use these terms, or would ever need to, but it's still funny to say out loud because it puts it into perspective -

Lilia talking about Natalie's new boo's kids "my half brothers, half sisters, stepsister."

Logan talking about the same kids- "my step sisters, half brothers half sisters, step sister."

Well technically Drake's new squeeze's kids are still the boys' stepsiblings as much as they are Airabella's even if he's abandoned him so it would be 'my half brother's stepsister' or 'my step sister's half brother's stepsister' but that REALLY doesn't make it any better.

The thing that's weird to me is the stepsiblings/aunts/uncles/cousins and especially grandparents these kids acquire and then lose throughout all of this. Like do Drake's parents ever think of Lilia? Does Chris's mom even care about Jess's older three? It can't be good for the kids to be told "This is your mimoo and paypay and they're your grandparents and you love them just like you love your 'dad'!" when you don't actually care about them and they don't really care about you and then in a few years it's on to another new family. How do they ever form connections with adults?! If you think about it since her birth Lilia has had at least TEN grandparents not counting great grandparents, which she has at least 2 of because every parent figure she's ever had popped out at kid at no older than 20 so their grandparents are probably still around to be embarrassed by them.

The aunts/uncles thing confuses me too. Like when Landen was a baby Jess posted a picture of him and some uncle (can’t remember the name). In the comments she said he was Drake’s half-brother, and that he was apparently taken and expecting a child of his own (I think he was around 19 or so). And I know Drake has a half-brother who is around 10(?) or so. But yeah, Lilia has had lots of Grandparents. Gabe’s parents, Jess’ parents, Jess’ step-dad, Drake’s mom and step-dad, Drake’s dad and step-mom, Chris’ parents . . . Like holy crap I wonder what she called/calls them all. I know in Landen’s first birthday vlog Drake’s mom is there and Lilia is bouncing on the bouncy house thing and says something along the lines of “C’mon Grandma!” And that was kinda weird lol

nomis99
Talker

Postby nomis99 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:06 pm

On another note, I just realized Jess’ life low-key reminds me of Game of Thrones. Everyone fucks everyone, and everyone seems to be on the hunt for revenge

nomis99
Talker

Postby marshmellow » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 pm

You can tell Kyson already HATES camera, just like his dad (Drake)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:17 pm

nomis99 wrote:On another note, I just realized Jess’ life low-key reminds me of Game of Thrones. Everyone fucks everyone, and everyone seems to be on the hunt for revenge

Oh god Jess' next husband will end up being a long lost Uncle. :P
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby amf2224 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Dumb a** just posted a picture of Landen getting an award at school on Snapchat...... it says his school on there!!!!

amf2224
Amateur

Postby luci417 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:52 pm

doggo wrote:
dazzled wrote:
doggo wrote:Listen. Y'all need to leave Modesto alone lmao. It's just the circle that Jess is wrapped up in. I know some really good people from Modesto (no none of them have any kids yet), but you are who you hang out with.

It's not that serious

Jessica Shafer Roque Skube will not tarnish the good people of Modesto on my watch. :wink:

'Meth death and auto theft' ring any bells?
Just a quick note:
luci417
Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:58 pm

amf2224 wrote:Dumb a** just posted a picture of Landen getting an award at school on Snapchat...... it says his school on there!!!!

It's okay though cause she blocked it out on his shirt... *Major eye roll*

Spoink_12
Talker

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Every other town when a 16 year old gets pregnant - "oh shit, this is really bad, what am I going to do?"
Modesto when a 16 year old gets pregnant - "Finally, Baby Shower timeeee!"
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:42 pm

amf2224 wrote:Dumb a** just posted a picture of Landen getting an award at school on Snapchat...... it says his school on there!!!!

The last one didn't post properly..
She covered the name on his shirt though so it's all good. *Major eye roll*
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby Roisin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:40 pm

I wonder if jess is resentful about having twins. Not kyson and kaden specifically (although that's probably possible) but that she missed out on another pregnancy/baby. Like by having twins she got tons of attention - surprise twin pregnancy! Natural twin childbirth! - but if she'd only had one baby then she could have five and gotten five separate pregnancies, births, opportunities to mention breastfeeding every thirty seconds. Since she seems to obsessed with those things, I could be her being someone miffed about the whole "two for one" thing with the twins.

Roisin
Amateur

Postby Roisin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 pm

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Holy crap, she said the twins aren't worth the money for the baseball camp? I totally missed that. What a douchy thing to say :x
I feel like she's never gonna run out of money, simply because she has absolutely no concept of money. From what I watched over the years, she looks like the type of parent that would be willing to throw money out the window she doesn't have, just to buy new sh*t (what are a few extra paymentplans, really?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, everybody has their own opinion, it's just that I sometimes write so much, that the meanig get's lost in translation (so to speak). Another thing, I was reading my post again and it came off a little angry, if so, sorry, that wasn't intentional.

She said the twins weren't worth the money for the disney trip. They were 3 and it was Lilia's third time going to Disney and the twins had never been. When she got called out by fans and YTMD, she wrote a comment claiming the twins don't even know what disney is and who the characters are and they could care less and they just aren't worth the money (because they are too young to enjoy disney). And then she kept posting pictures of the boys with Mimi (while the perfect family-Jess, Landen, Lily and Chris-were at Disney) and kept going on about how they're having such a blast (and implying the twins aren't missing out on Disney). It was really shitty.

If I had a nickle for every time I came across as angry...lol don't worry.

I can understand not wanting to take your three year olds to Disney world, honestly. What I don't understand why someone who thought it wasn't worth it it take three year
olds to Disney world, would feel the need to take their five year old for the THIRD time, unless she was playing favorites.
Roisin
Amateur

Postby doggo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:51 pm

luci417 wrote:
doggo wrote:Jessica Shafer Roque Skube will not tarnish the good people of Modesto on my watch. :wink:

'Meth death and auto theft' ring any bells?

No. :angel:
doggo
Talker

Postby charmed596 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:04 pm

In the snap of landen at school…the school name is blocked on his shirt but not on the award he’s proudly holding. Hope she catches it soon

charmed596
Talker

Postby marshmellow » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:40 pm

At the rate Modesto is dating and procreating left and right, May be 100 years down the lane it would be filled with mutated freaky inbreds like the ones from wrong turn
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm

doggo wrote:
luci417 wrote:

Modesto is WILD.

You mean like Scott Peterson? :-o
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 pm

DoodleBop wrote:When your friends remind you of the cast of Shameless you might have a problem.

I wish the Gallaghers were my friends.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby vonniebeth » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Hey, y'all! Long time, no talk. I'll be back to actual posting soon, but I wanted to take a sec to say something that is OT.

When I was at work on Sunday, I saw a family dressed as Minions and my very first thought was JesssFam. Also, the zoo theme was actually not a bad idea. A lot of freedom in choosing a costume instead of just shlopping on a specific movie theme on them.

I'll be back after I catch up on my reading.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam