C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

workfromhomemom wrote:Just to clarify, I have no idea who commented asking her if she was going to discuss her past. It's just a hunch it's from someone here.
I can almost guarantee it was someone from here. Usually when someone posts “I saw on xxxxxx video that someone commented xxxxxx” it was that person.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

workfromhomemom wrote:Maybe this should go in Britney's thread, but after watching her last video I too thought maybe she might discuss her past. Then I remembered she wanted her content to be family friendly and I'm not sure her story would be unless she just gives some very basic information about it. I agree she doesn't have to come clean about her past, but I have a feeling some people on here are going to comment on her videos until then. If that is what is happening (people from here asking her about her past), I don't think that's right. I do think it would he healthy for her to talk about her past or at least discuss that she recently went through some hard times because she is putting herself in the public eye rather than it leaking out.
I don't think it's right either. I think she should talk about it on her own terms, and on her own timeline. I DO think that she will eventually have to discuss it, bc it will become an elephant in the room, but i don't think people should call her out in her comments. That's too much for me. I would rather people keep it here, but we both know that wont happen.
dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dollop0fdaisies »

I would have a different outlook on B if she hadn't been openly drinking multiple times already, making jokes about growing pot in her basement, and just skating around the fact she just got out of prison and is now getting married and wanting babies with someone she just moved in with.. I don't know. It just rubs me the wrong way. I definitely feel like she will be a bad influence on Cullen and I think Katie will resent her for it. She said on the live stream they've always been "partners in crime"
Great wording on her part. I don't think people should call her out in her comments but at the same time I can totally see why someone would want to. She's not acting responsible IMO.

Sent from my 5027B using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:Before anyone bites my head off I'm just curious how the subject of Britney even came up to begin with. Who looked her up in the first place and brought the information here? I like them and yes, I hope Britney gets her act together but it's annoying how much everyone is pressing for her to come out with her past. Isn't there things you're ashamed of you don't want people to know? There's been a ton of reaching since she's been back in the picture. Everyone has issues they are no different. I don't believe they hold themselves as highly as most people say. There's just been a shit load of neagativty surrounding them lately and it makes me wonder why.
I think there was a situation in the vlogs, years ago, when Cullen said something vague about his sister being in town to take care of some business. (which happened to be her getting put in prison) Later vlogs he would always just say she was out of town. He and everyone in the family was acting off around that time so someone did some digging and found her arrest report and sentencing. I think we all were in agreement that Cullen had zero obligation to share his sisters troubles and we all let it go for quite some time. I think it came back up when Howard died, bc Cullen again said that when his sister got back into town that they would be having his memorial service then. Now that she has been released, of course people (especially newer viewers) are going to want to know who she is and where she came from. Personally, I'm on the fence on whether she should talk about her past or not. I think that if she doesn't want too then that's her decision. But i also think that if she's going to be on YT, people are going to be curious and google her, and all her past will come to light. Now it's up to her if she want's to get ahead of this talk and address it herself, come clean and not have to worry about people holding it over her head bc she was upfront and honest about it. Or if she want's to spend the next however many years policing comments about her past. I think she might do well in YT if she finds the right audience and is real and open with her past and overcoming all that, she could find an audience that not many vloggers are able to connect with, IF all the vlogs about it don't get demonitized...
I was just going to say, I'll bet the vlogs about recovery and her past would get demonetized. That really pisses me off. YouTube used to be a place where people could be creative. And now it's ALL about the money. People can still upload videos that aren't "advertiser friendly", but they'll be harder to find.
I agree that she's under no obligation to share her story. I think it could help people, but that's her decision. It's a personal thing. I wouldn't want my past leaked all over YouTube comments! But she is going to have to police comments if she doesn't want it to come out.
Thanks for the more detailed history!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Is it just me or does gaines always have bags under her eyes atm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

hahaha, Gaines really might be my favorite YT kid...

Cullen "look at all this candy, you are going to be ....good to go"
Gaines "sick"
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

rd_valo wrote:Is it just me or does gaines always have bags under her eyes atm?

I've noticed it too. It could just be her skin tone. She is very fair skinned. It could also be lack of iron and other nutrients. We all know they don't feed her the most balanced diet. Sometimes allergies can cause it as well.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:hahaha, Gaines really might be my favorite YT kid...

Gaines "sick"
I laughed so hard when she said that!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
rd_valo wrote:Is it just me or does gaines always have bags under her eyes atm?

I've noticed it too. It could just be her skin tone. She is very fair skinned. It could also be lack of iron and other nutrients. We all know they don't feed her the most balanced diet. Sometimes allergies can cause it as well.
I'm super fair complected and i have circles like that too. Have since i was a baby, i was going to mention allergy shiners, my son gets them when he's particularly bad. I haven't noticed her being too stuffy or runny though, and ive never had experience with them without the kid being super stuffy and runny, but that doesn't mean that they can't pop up without the nasal issues.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I've been debating whether I wanted to post this or not and I'm sorry if it offends anyone. Did anyone else think Grandberry and her boyfriend's costume was sexually suggestive? Am I the only one that thought it? She dressed as a pumpkin and he dressed as "Peter Peter Pumpkin Easter" - does that mean he eats Grandberry? Do you think it was meant to be sexually suggestive? I know it was an adults only party and I'm not being a prude, it's kinda like a big "hehe" if that's what it was meant to be...
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

auntasaurus19 wrote:I've been debating whether I wanted to post this or not and I'm sorry if it offends anyone. Did anyone else think Grandberry and her boyfriend's costume was sexually suggestive? Am I the only one that thought it? She dressed as a pumpkin and he dressed as "Peter Peter Pumpkin Easter" - does that mean he eats Grandberry? Do you think it was meant to be sexually suggestive? I know it was an adults only party and I'm not being a prude, it's kinda like a big "hehe" if that's what it was meant to be...
The sexual innuendo was the first thing that came to my mind. Though his whole head was painted like a pumpkin so it was a bit confusing. Not sure exactly what they were going for. Weird to show up to your son's birthday/Halloween party dressed up like that if they were trying to make that joke.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

auntasaurus19 wrote:I've been debating whether I wanted to post this or not and I'm sorry if it offends anyone. Did anyone else think Grandberry and her boyfriend's costume was sexually suggestive? Am I the only one that thought it? She dressed as a pumpkin and he dressed as "Peter Peter Pumpkin Easter" - does that mean he eats Grandberry? Do you think it was meant to be sexually suggestive? I know it was an adults only party and I'm not being a prude, it's kinda like a big "hehe" if that's what it was meant to be...
I think it totally was, and i got a big giggle out of it.. I <3 Grandberry LOL
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Yeah that was the first thought that came to my head too.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Grandberry is a freak in the sheets and a lady on the streets!

I love seeing her let loose and have a good time!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That was totally my thought on their costumes...and not that Im a prude, but it would make me a bit uncomfortable if mom and her new boyfriend showed up like that...haha
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:That was totally my thought on their costumes...and not that Im a prude, but it would make me a bit uncomfortable if mom and her new boyfriend showed up like that...haha
RIGHT?? It did make me laugh! At first I was like, "noooo... that's not what that means..." but then the more I thought about it... I think it may have been. I felt uncomfortable asking this board because I didn't want you all to think my mind was in the gutter - but it totally was! LOL

Also, I have some thoughts on Brittany that I'd like to share... she went to jail for drug trafficking, that doesn't mean she's an addict. Maybe the weed was readily available to her and that was the a way to make fast money. NOT CONDONING IT but it doesn't mean she 100% has an addiction problem. The meth in her system may have been a one-off. Can you imagine how damn boring it is in jail? I'm sure she was doing whatever she could get her hands on in jail. Again, NOT CONDONING but I don't see her as a full-blown addict to anything. I think she made some poor choices, paid her jail time and she's probably ready to live her life again. A lot of us are focusing on her drinking and referring to her as being in recovery but we don't even know if she is. (JMO, please don't flame me for that.) I hope her vlog channel does well. I have subscribed. Maybe it's just me but I would really appreciate some more adult-oriented vlogs where they can actually be themselves and show their day to day lives.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Gaines "sick"
She’s so cute! “We’ve gotta go select the candy!”

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:

Gaines "sick"
It's cute, but it also means Cullen goes around talking like that. All. The. Time. She said something was "lit" the other day. I don't see Katie doing it, and it's just like Bryan the way he has to be up on all the current slang. He really is an overgrown frat boy. He is in his 30's, for crying out loud.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:

Gaines "sick"
It's cute, but it also means Cullen goes around talking like that. All. The. Time. She said something was "lit" the other day. I don't see Katie doing it, and it's just like Bryan the way he has to be up on all the current slang. He really is an overgrown frat boy. He is in his 30's, for crying out loud.

I heard it as the literal form of sick. Not the slag. Cullen even assumed she meant she'd get sick if she ate too much.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:

Gaines "sick"

And I agree about Cullen's over-use of slag as a 35 year old. I went back and watched the Halloween vlog from when Gaines was just a year old, and he was saying how something was "lit."

Return to “Cullen and Katie”