DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

ewitsme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by ewitsme »

Her name is Rachelle and is trying to build up her sub count. Obviously. Can’t stand her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

did she actually know who had the dog or was she saying she did for subs? because if its the ladder thats a crappy thing to do.
:toss:
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

This is the girl who “found” Luna. She’s a huge fan girl of E&J and of course the Lumps too. How coincidental. She’s full of click bait titles and very disingenuous.

Gotta get those views though guys.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 121218.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

QweenKris wrote:This is the girl who “found” Luna. She’s a huge fan girl of E&J and of course the Lumps too. How coincidental. She’s full of click bait titles and very disingenuous.

surprised they didnt mention her in the vlog considering "A FAN FOUND OUR DOG!?!?!" would be "great" content
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

solang3r wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And one more time: WHY ISN'T SHE MICROCHIPPED???
Sorry, but that really pisses me off. They know she gets out, money isn't an issue, WTF?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She might be...a microchip only helps if she ends up at a shelter or vet. The average person has no way to scan to see if she has a chip.

My dog has a small little line tattooed on her belly and when we rescued her we were told that dogs who are microchipped get them.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Dogs who are spayed get those tattoos. My son’s Pitt bull has the tattoo and he said it gives her Street cred. She is chipped so I guess it’s for both.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

ewitsme wrote:
QweenKris wrote:This is the girl who “found” Luna. She’s a huge fan girl of E&J and of course the Lumps too. How coincidental. She’s full of click bait titles and very disingenuous.

surprised they didnt mention her in the vlog considering "A FAN FOUND OUR DOG!?!?!" would be "great" content
I’m surprised too

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm not. They can't possibly give credit to anyone and not have the spotlight on them.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Bryan is the most basic of all bitches.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

You can always tell when they’re desperate for content they go to Disneyland. Of course Corbin and Kelsey had to go to.
In today’s vlog they had to show Luna and that she was on a leash. Just so everyone knows that she’s still around.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:You can always tell when they’re desperate for content they go to Disneyland. Of course Corbin and Kelsey had to go to.
In today’s vlog they had to show Luna and that she was on a leash. Just so everyone knows that she’s still around.

They were posting pictures of Ollie and Luna yesterday. Like "see? We took her for a walk! We do love her! See? See?"

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im not watching past the second ad
Too bad Fin couldnt be something without a ridiculous head piece. It makes me nervous seeing littles with things that could block their eyes.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I am sorry but Bryan looks gay as hell in that onsie. He needs to come of of the closet
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Can we please stop with saying things "look" gay? When I see Bryan having sex with a man, THEN I'll say what he's doing looks gay. But colors, and flowers, and onesies don't make someone gay...that's a harmful stereotype.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

theres nothing wrong with guys being feminine, and girls being masculine. were here to discuss their crap attitudes and mediocre parenting, not call them gay because they wear a feminine looking onesie. its 2017, that stuff doesnt slide anymore.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Just saw the fb video. They did the jimmy kimmel prank on Ollie. It was weak. He "literally" added a half dozen clips because ollie had no reaction. That boy needs a proper bedtime. I've never seen a kid so dead to the world in the morning.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Just saw the fb video. They did the jimmy kimmel prank on Ollie. It was weak. He "literally" added a half dozen clips because ollie had no reaction. That boy needs a proper bedtime. I've never seen a kid so dead to the world in the morning.

He has no reaction to anything. It doesn't matter if "mama and dada" ate all his Halloween candy, because he knows he's going to have plenty of candy anyway. They overload with everything so that nothing is special. It's so sad. The worst part is that they don't even see it. They're so busy giving him "everything I didn't have" that they have removed anticipation from his life. Anticipation is fun, actually. Waiting for Christmas morning to get a present. Waiting for Halloween to finally put your costume on and go trick or treating. Family Fun Pack is doing the same thing to their kids. They went trick or treating at every theme park in southern California! By the time Halloween came, the kids were over it. Sad, sad, sad.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Just saw the fb video. They did the jimmy kimmel prank on Ollie. It was weak. He "literally" added a half dozen clips because ollie had no reaction. That boy needs a proper bedtime. I've never seen a kid so dead to the world in the morning.

He has no reaction to anything. It doesn't matter if "mama and dada" ate all his Halloween candy, because he knows he's going to have plenty of candy anyway. They overload with everything so that nothing is special. It's so sad. The worst part is that they don't even see it. They're so busy giving him "everything I didn't have" that they have removed anticipation from his life. Anticipation is fun, actually. Waiting for Christmas morning to get a present. Waiting for Halloween to finally put your costume on and go trick or treating. Family Fun Pack is doing the same thing to their kids. They went trick or treating at every theme park in southern California! By the time Halloween came, the kids were over it. Sad, sad, sad.

Yes, very sad.
With all of the molestation in the biz rearing its ugly head.. Why is he pushing Ollie into the spotlight even more? I feel like they should do their own thing and bury cash around the property.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Not that this matters but that Halloween candy video they posted on fb was from last year. It isn’t new

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

So many cuts in the "we ate their Halloween candy" video. Cut out tantrums from Ollie maybe?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I distinctly remember as a child visiting a friend after Christmas who was very proud to show me her best (and perhaps only) present. It was a package of smelly markers. I remember feeling sad for her but also kind of impressed/humbled that she was so pleased with it. Honestly I think I'd rather be the kid with the markers than Ollie.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Plus, they did this already last year (but just to Ollie), and combined with all their other stupid pranks (like wrapping up all those empty boxes for Ollie on his bday), I’m sure they’ve lost all credibility with him. Oh, and he probably knows that even if all his candy is gone, there’s an endless supply of junk in the freezer and pantry to replace it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”