KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Why come to a gossip website to defend someone? I understand the difference of opinions but to make an account purely to defend someone constantly, why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

Ok... I think you're being just super nit-picky.

When Keren bought the costumes, she didn't know what the rest of the family's costume was going to be and she wanted them to match as a family. That makes sense. Shopping for Landon is obviously easier than shopping for 2 other people, one of which is a toddler who doesn't like wearing costumes.

I don't remember when/where Keren said this, but she made a point about how Jackson hates costumes. It makes sense for her to dress him up as a "boy scout"/ "camper" because it fits the Jungle/Wilderness theme (Landon was... something, I forgot, a Tiger? Keren was a deer and Khoa was a lion) WHILE trying to make it less-costume and more like regular clothes. I thought it was nice way to dress up as a family WHILE keeping in mind that Jackson doesn't like costumes but still trying to find a way to include him and keep his comfort in mind.

FYI, I'm not Keren, Not Khoa, or Taylor or anyone affiliated with KKandBabyJ. I'm just a long-time lurker, who agrees/disagrees with some of the points made on this forum.[/quote]

Lol sure... I just read another post from you defending Keren. Besides no one else here feels the need to justify that they are not Keren or Khoa..etc.[/quote]

Hey! Glad to know you can use a forum! I've most certainly defended Keren on this forum before. Long time lurker :). Please read the post I just made about feeling the need to add a disclaimer. I know you guys don't take too kindly to Keren-defenders but that's what the forum is for, right? Respectable discussions? :)[/quote]

Yes, I just read it actually...

I am also a long time lurker but my posts are not just about defending Keren, I think you can understand why people might think that you are affiliated with them. This is after all, a gossip forum in case you weren't aware, so people might not say the nicest things :)
FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

SoNotOverIt wrote:Why come to a gossip website to defend someone? I understand the difference of opinions but to make an account purely to defend someone constantly, why?

Because some of the posts here are just full of hate and for the most petty reasons. Criticizing Keren for her post-pregnancy weight? Keren being a terrible mom because she was trying to put her child's comfort first for once? Any reasonable human being would agree that these are intense, ridiculous reasons to not like someone.

I understand being upset with Keren because of the paci-mouth or her terrible shopping habits, and a long list of other stuff... these are all valid reasons to dislike her.

I'm defending Keren on TWO things, it's not constant defending. I'm not here everyday and night. As you can see, I haven't made a post since like March. I agree with some of the previous points mentioned here. Keren is not perfect, I'm aware of this, but I'm defending some things that don't deserve hate. If you guys can talk brash about Keren, why can't I defend her in these two instances? or any other future instances where I think she has done no wrong? On another note, do not let the title of forum fool you. It's titled "gossip", but to 99% of the posts are just heated opinions. There's nothing wrong with my choice to defend Keren, much like there's nothing wrong with your choice to brash/attack her. There's a lot of people who don't like Keren... as evidenced here on this forum, but there's also a lot of people who like her as well.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Ilovecats wrote:I like how she said it was too cold for her skirt And shirt, but she let Jackson walk around in short sleeves and shorts..

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
And when it’s soooo hot in the summer she has them out in long sleeve pajamas. She’s so stupid. And she’s going to say that Jackson is sick and she still didn’t cover him up.

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

FreljordAshe wrote:
anr92 wrote:She bought like 6 costumes for Landon to try on but bought another one last minute? And she couldn’t buy one for Jackson? Wtf is wrong with them? Smh

When Keren bought the costumes, she didn't know what the rest of the family's costume was going to be and she wanted them to match as a family. That makes sense. Shopping for Landon is obviously easier than shopping for 2 other people, one of which is a toddler who doesn't like wearing costumes.

I don't remember when/where Keren said this, but she made a point about how Jackson hates costumes. It makes sense for her to dress him up as a "boy scout"/ "camper" because it fits the Jungle/Wilderness theme (Landon was... something, I forgot, a Tiger? Keren was a deer and Khoa was a lion) WHILE trying to make it less-costume and more like regular clothes. I thought it was nice way to dress up as a family WHILE keeping in mind that Jackson doesn't like costumes but still trying to find a way to include him and keep his comfort in mind.

FYI, I'm not Keren, Not Khoa, or Taylor or anyone affiliated with KKandBabyJ. I'm just a long-time lurker, who agrees/disagrees with some of the points made on this forum.
Ok and that’s my opinion. But I do believe this for sure isn’t Keren, look at your grammar, we all know for dam sure Keren can’t spell for shit.
Maybe is Nonnie though??

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Seeing Jackson in shorts highlights just how underweight he is! Keren time to feed your son more wholesome, nutritious meals! Tinned Progresso soup, muffins and bananas ain't cutting it bad ass Mum!
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

FreljordAshe wrote:
anr92 wrote:She bought like 6 costumes for Landon to try on but bought another one last minute? And she couldn’t buy one for Jackson? Wtf is wrong with them? Smh

FYI, I'm not Keren, Not Khoa, or Taylor or anyone affiliated with KKandBabyJ. I'm just a long-time lurker, who agrees/disagrees with some of the points made on this forum.
Okay, so maybe Jackson doesn't like costumes (which doesn't make sense bc he's a barely verbal 2 year old who has only really experienced one Halloween before this..) but she could have done a little more. A name tag, a hat. Maybe an actual safari costume/outfit. If I saw them out trick or treating I'd wonder why they didn't dress him up.

As for Landon's costumes, if she didn't know what they were going to dress up as, why drop money on SIX costumes just to buy a completely different one on Halloween?? Costumes are hella expensive. She probably dropped around $100 on costumes they will never use.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

teddyandmommy wrote:
FreljordAshe wrote:

Okay, so maybe Jackson doesn't like costumes (which doesn't make sense bc he's a barely verbal 2 year old who has only really experienced one Halloween before this..) but she could have done a little more. A name tag, a hat. Maybe an actual safari costume/outfit. If I saw them out trick or treating I'd wonder why they didn't dress him up.

As for Landon's costumes, if she didn't know what they were going to dress up as, why drop money on SIX costumes just to buy a completely different one on Halloween?? Costumes are hella expensive. She probably dropped around $100 on costumes they will never use.
She returned all of them. She just wanted them for the 3 minute video of him "dancing" around

jggedlttlepill_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jggedlttlepill_ »

I hate how Keren can eat like shit and not gain a pound while I struggle with that. wtf
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

She doesn't gain weight, but all that unhealthy food makes her look 20 years older. Her skin is shit. She won't bounce back so quickly after baby #3. She doesn't have the greatest genes look at her sister.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

anr92 wrote:
FreljordAshe wrote:

Ok and that’s my opinion. But I do believe this for sure isn’t Keren, look at your grammar, we all know for dam sure Keren can’t spell for shit.
Maybe is Nonnie though??

It’s**

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really doubt nonnie is going to get on a gossip site lol. She probably doesn't even know it exists. She is kind of old lol

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Spillthattea wrote:Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I was actually thinking the same thing

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Is it me or Jackson only repeats words and has poor comprehension?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I can’t get over the fact khoa bought her a golf cart. It makes zero sense, she doesn’t play golf, they don’t live near a golf course or the beach and they don’t live on a huge property. What on earth could she possibly need a golf cart for??
Must be nice to be able to drop thousands and thousands of dollars on something you have zero need for.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I really like their channel tho . They obviously don’t blog all day but they give us snippets of it .

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

ohanapanda wrote:I really like their channel tho . They obviously don’t blog all day but they give us snippets of it .

What is there to like?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I really like their channel tho . They obviously don’t blog all day but they give us snippets of it .

What is there to like?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Well obviously if you don’t like them , then why bother watching them ? . They’re likable people.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

who is sending all these people here tonight? lol.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”