BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by askeptichere »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
askeptichere wrote:They didn’t have time to put out candy for the trick or treaters? For fuck’s sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you not have time? That doesnt even make sense. You dont have time to fill a bowl and put it outside?
From the looks of it, it was already in a bowl...

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am not even being snarky. I don't understand. How do you not have time for this? and did they ever carve pumpkins? How can you be a stay at home mom and not have time for these simple tasks, especially when you are a self proclaimed Fall junkie?? (I am not saying SAHMs aren't busy but get your shit together, girl.)
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She's clearly just too cheap to buy candy for other people's kids. It takes .5 seconds to pour candy in a bowl and put it outside. That's like saying you don't have time to turn the TV off before you leave the house.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Can I ask a question about sponsorships.. So we know she's always doing ridiculous sponsorships for products she's never actually going to use. But my question is, does she have to give an all positive review of that product in order to make money from it? Or can you give a completely honest review (here are my pros, here are my cons etc) and still make money? Because I think that's why they annoy me so much, they're not honest at all. If she said what she liked but followed it up with "but I think this could be changed" or whatever... Seems weird to review a product and only give positives, to the point where you sound mental for raving over a pack of freaking olives, unless that's the only way to get the money for it?

Just realised I could have probably said that in one sentence but whatever, I'm a rambler haha sorry!
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

This girl gives me a vibe that she's either slightly depressed or a very anxious person. She seems nice from the few vids I've seen. But it's like she just seems unhappy?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

kscha925 wrote:This girl gives me a vibe that she's either slightly depressed or a very anxious person. She seems nice from the few vids I've seen. But it's like she just seems unhappy?

She did admit earlier this year that she has battled depression for years. Whether or not she is getting help for it is another story.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

British25 wrote:Can I ask a question about sponsorships.. So we know she's always doing ridiculous sponsorships for products she's never actually going to use. But my question is, does she have to give an all positive review of that product in order to make money from it? Or can you give a completely honest review (here are my pros, here are my cons etc) and still make money? Because I think that's why they annoy me so much, they're not honest at all. If she said what she liked but followed it up with "but I think this could be changed" or whatever... Seems weird to review a product and only give positives, to the point where you sound mental for raving over a pack of freaking olives, unless that's the only way to get the money for it?

Just realised I could have probably said that in one sentence but whatever, I'm a rambler haha sorry!
They say they give their honest review but they also have to submit the video to the companies for approval and I find it hard to believe any company would approve a less than stellar review. I dont know if anyone follows Hip2Save but I just saw on IG her and her daughter did an unboxing of those LOL Doll surpise ball things and they are like $70.00 and she said it really is not worth the money and I really wanted to comment and say thank you because I never, ever see honest reviews!
I am not sure if anyone follows the blogger Katie Bower (she's horribly racist, so if you dont follow dont start lol) but she essentailly only does sponsored stuff and she has often been called on not keeping a product long enough to really even give an honest review... like she will get a couch for free say it is the best thing ever but then within a year she has replaced it with another free couch.. so how are her readers to know if the original couch holds up?!
There are very, verrry few bloggers/vloggers I would take actual advice from on a product Britneyandbaby being one of the last people. In fact I side eye alot of the companies that sponsor these idiots and makea point not to spend my money with them if I can help it.. case in point, the fabfitfun box I get so sick of seeing it plastered all over social media byt reality stars, youtubers even an actress from Young and The Restless was schilling it last month. I am sure it is great but I just can't.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
British25 wrote:Can I ask a question about sponsorships.. So we know she's always doing ridiculous sponsorships for products she's never actually going to use. But my question is, does she have to give an all positive review of that product in order to make money from it? Or can you give a completely honest review (here are my pros, here are my cons etc) and still make money? Because I think that's why they annoy me so much, they're not honest at all. If she said what she liked but followed it up with "but I think this could be changed" or whatever... Seems weird to review a product and only give positives, to the point where you sound mental for raving over a pack of freaking olives, unless that's the only way to get the money for it?

They say they give their honest review but they also have to submit the video to the companies for approval and I find it hard to believe any company would approve a less than stellar review. I dont know if anyone follows Hip2Save but I just saw on IG her and her daughter did an unboxing of those LOL Doll surpise ball things and they are like $70.00 and she said it really is not worth the money and I really wanted to comment and say thank you because I never, ever see honest reviews!
I am not sure if anyone follows the blogger Katie Bower (she's horribly racist, so if you dont follow dont start lol) but she essentailly only does sponsored stuff and she has often been called on not keeping a product long enough to really even give an honest review... like she will get a couch for free say it is the best thing ever but then within a year she has replaced it with another free couch.. so how are her readers to know if the original couch holds up?!
There are very, verrry few bloggers/vloggers I would take actual advice from on a product Britneyandbaby being one of the last people. In fact I side eye alot of the companies that sponsor these idiots and makea point not to spend my money with them if I can help it.. case in point, the fabfitfun box I get so sick of seeing it plastered all over social media byt reality stars, youtubers even an actress from Young and The Restless was schilling it last month. I am sure it is great but I just can't.
I thought it must be something like that because no one goes that wild over bottled water... I didn't realise that they had to submit their videos to the company for approval though. How much do sponsorships even pay? They're mentioned in a video for what? 3 minutes? Unless they're paying a major amount I don't see how it's worth boring all your viewers with. Thanks for your reply, I'm going to check out the ones you've mentioned :) (not the racist one, she sounds like a dick)
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

British25 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I thought it must be something like that because no one goes that wild over bottled water... I didn't realise that they had to submit their videos to the company for approval though. How much do sponsorships even pay? They're mentioned in a video for what? 3 minutes? Unless they're paying a major amount I don't see how it's worth boring all your viewers with. Thanks for your reply, I'm going to check out the ones you've mentioned :) (not the racist one, she sounds like a dick)
If you have a lot of followers/subscribers, I've heard it can be thousands. I guess it depends on the company and what they think they'll get out of it.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

[/quote]If you have a lot of followers/subscribers, I've heard it can be thousands. I guess it depends on the company and what they think they'll get out of it.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk[/quote]

If it's thousands then I can see why they do it.. On that note, does anyone want to sponsor me to tell you all the amazing things about olives? :D
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She removed the "so stinkin cute" out of the title of her Halloween vid.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Her not putting out candy for trick or treaters isn't that bad. She was out with the kids, and Ean was at work. If she would of just left a bowl outside the first "big" kid to come through would've taken the whole thing.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

flightlessbird wrote:
kscha925 wrote:This girl gives me a vibe that she's either slightly depressed or a very anxious person. She seems nice from the few vids I've seen. But it's like she just seems unhappy?

She did admit earlier this year that she has battled depression for years. Whether or not she is getting help for it is another story.

She said she was on antidepressants but stopped taking them because they were making her "emotionlesst" Antidepressants take awhile to work. My guess is Britney, being the impulsive dimwit she is, went off her pills without giving them a chance to work or consulting with her doctor about it first.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Mel1011 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:

She said she was on antidepressants but stopped taking them because they were making her "emotionlesst" Antidepressants take awhile to work. My guess is Britney, being the impulsive dimwit she is, went off her pills without giving them a chance to work or consulting with her doctor about it first.

Agree. I was taking a low dose and I had to stop before completing the month. They were making me more depressed... like i constantly felt sad or like I wanted to cry.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I always love to see a game app sponsorship where you see that the Yter is on like level 2 in the game... Yea we know you are addicted to that game!

Brit has done so many of those...the water bottles... have we seen her use Dapple again? And I wonder which deodorant she is using now? Is it the all natural one still or after the free crap ran out did she just go back to whatever you can get at Target
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I always love to see a game app sponsorship where you see that the Yter is on like level 2 in the game... Yea we know you are addicted to that game!

Brit has done so many of those...the water bottles... have we seen her use Dapple again? And I wonder which deodorant she is using now? Is it the all natural one still or after the free crap ran out did she just go back to whatever you can get at Target
if she ran out then she's an idiot for not buying more than one deodorant and getting another one once the first one runs out. that's like running out of toothpaste and not brushing your teeth until you get to the store to buy more
I wonder how many edits it took until she was able to pronounce "aluminum free" in that video lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... cf45b5.jpg[/img]
Cherish the moments that your kids sit in front of the tv?

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

webby wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I always love to see a game app sponsorship where you see that the Yter is on like level 2 in the game... Yea we know you are addicted to that game!

if she ran out then she's an idiot for not buying more than one deodorant and getting another one once the first one runs out. that's like running out of toothpaste and not brushing your teeth until you get to the store to buy more
I wonder how many edits it took until she was able to pronounce "aluminum free" in that video lol

Wait when did she say she ran out of deodorant? I'm confused
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kitina13 wrote:
webby wrote:

Wait when did she say she ran out of deodorant? I'm confused
She hasn't What i meant was she did a sponsorship for natural deodorant and got like 3 free sticks. I meant when that was gone she would never buy it again. I am not sure what the other poster meant
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote: Wait when did she say she ran out of deodorant? I'm confused
She hasn't What i meant was she did a sponsorship for natural deodorant and got like 3 free sticks. I meant when that was gone she would never buy it again. I am not sure what the other poster meant
I meant hypothetically. but I can definitely see her running out and showing a different brand in a video and being called out for it, and saying oh "I ran out so I got something so so cheap at Target"

Return to “Britneyandbaby”