Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Lame Q and A. Preaching about how going to a marriage counselor is a good thing when Ellie never went and Jared was 14 when he did seek mental health.....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I don't know. I feel like they probably had "marriage counselling" before they got married ala the Duggar's style...I could TOTALLY see Ellie's parents sitting them down to counsel them and Ellie believing its the same as going to a certified marriage counsellor.
She even said we didn't do that but I think it would be a good idea

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

The friends that have gone through counseling *cough* M&B & C&K *cough*
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by littlebaby »

It could have just been the weird way she worded it, but she’s shown us before that she has essentially cannot comprehend that the sexes of previous children have NOTHING to do with the sex of future children. “I don’t know many families that have had four straight boys or four straight girls so I think Matt and Em are having a girl” ??? A few months ago she said she thinks she’ll have a girl next because she already has two boys and “what are the chances we have a third!?” Literally the same, Ellie! It never changes! You could have seventeen boys and surprise! Your eighteenth child has just as much of a chance of being a boy or a girl as the other seventeen did.

Edit: What would REALLY blow her mind is that her body isn’t the one that decides the sex! Hope she never finds that out or she’ll hold it against Jared forever if she never gets her girl! And just to be clear, I’m in the camp that believes she doesn’t actually want a girl or would be a good girl mom. She just wants the perfect family. She’s the only Griffiths girl without a girl of her own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
ptumey wrote:
Pency wrote: Ahhh good to know, thanks! In that case, I think either Ellie wasn't wearing garments or she was wearing different garments than Julie because the cut was very similar and I could see Julie's but not Ellie's.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7cdd74.jpg[/img]

Ellie wasn’t wearing her garments because you can see her pink bra strap in this picture.

Yep. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e8e66d.jpg[/img]
What's with the giant crown? Peach's crown definitely isn't that big lol. She looks like a little kid playing dress up..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:It could have just been the weird way she worded it, but she’s shown us before that she has essentially cannot comprehend that the sexes of previous children have NOTHING to do with the sex of future children. “I don’t know many families that have had four straight boys or four straight girls so I think Matt and Em are having a girl” ??? A few months ago she said she thinks she’ll have a girl next because she already has two boys and “what are the chances we have a third!?” Literally the same, Ellie! It never changes! You could have seventeen boys and surprise! Your eighteenth child has just as much of a chance of being a boy or a girl as the other seventeen did.

Edit: What would REALLY blow her mind is that her body isn’t the one that decides the sex! Hope she never finds that out or she’ll hold it against Jared forever if she never gets her girl! And just to be clear, I’m in the camp that believes she doesn’t actually want a girl or would be a good girl mom. She just wants the perfect family. She’s the only Griffiths girl without a girl of her own!

Their bestest best friends, Bryan and Missy, conceived four straight boys. Her own sister Bonnie had 3 straight boys after Olivia. Helloooo. I get that she said "many", not "any", but still... She really is so clueless about reproduction. I am still in the camp of "She's not really infertile. She just had no idea how her body works and how babies were conceived".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

lmmomSD wrote:
littlebaby wrote:It could have just been the weird way she worded it, but she’s shown us before that she has essentially cannot comprehend that the sexes of previous children have NOTHING to do with the sex of future children. “I don’t know many families that have had four straight boys or four straight girls so I think Matt and Em are having a girl” ??? A few months ago she said she thinks she’ll have a girl next because she already has two boys and “what are the chances we have a third!?” Literally the same, Ellie! It never changes! You could have seventeen boys and surprise! Your eighteenth child has just as much of a chance of being a boy or a girl as the other seventeen did.

Their bestest best friends, Bryan and Missy, conceived four straight boys. Her own sister Bonnie had 3 straight boys after Olivia. Helloooo. I get that she said "many", not "any", but still... She really is so clueless about reproduction. I am still in the camp of "She's not really infertile. She just had no idea how her body works and how babies were conceived".

Her own parents conceived 3 girls in a row, after Beau, and they have 4 girls altogether. She really is a dimwit.

I’m one of 3 girls btw, no boys. It’s just how it is sometimes.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

I know this is going to be a really b***hy thing to say, but I would find it hilarious if she never gets her girl. I totally agree with you that, for one, she literally doesn't understand how it works. I also cannot actually picture her with a girl or as a girl mom. And we all know how much she favors Calvin over Jackson now. If she has a girl she'll literally just ignore the boys altogether.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I definitely don't think she was either. But my goodness...she may be jealous that she's the only one in her family without a daughter, but she could literally end up being the only person in the family to have ONLY boys. My dad is one of 4 boys! My grandparents had 2 boys, then tried for a girl and ended up with TWIN boys!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:
I think he didn’t want to put his shirt on. He looks at her holding the shirt open for him and he shrugs his shoulders up. She tries again at 1:17 and he shrugs his shoulders again. His focus was on his gloves and he didn’t want to put his shirt on. It’s just Jackson being a kid.

Kaylor1 wrote:I don't doubt that she spanks her kids but I don't think Jackson is Flinching or scared of her. Jackson seems to be a kid that doesn't need too much discipline to behave. So I would bet he's only been spanked a handful of times.

I agree. I definitely think she spanks and, if he did flinch, I don't think the reason goes anything beyond that. I could even see him flinching in anticipation of her grabbing his hand to take him to time out. In other words, I do think he flinched, but I don't think it's that serious.

However, I do think he is kind of scared of her. Maybe not in a completely unhealthy way (yet), but I definitely think he has learned to walk on eggshells just like Jared. He definitely appeared apprehensive either way, whether it was over not wanting his shirt on or not.
I still flinch whenever my mother tries to hug me and I'm 27 with my own kids. Personal/feel free to continue scrolling down: Every time I had a pregnancy loss she'd insist on coming to my country to help me, but instead I begged hysterically for her not come. She does anyway and starts acting like some kind of soft spoken loving mother when she'd throw my across the room as a kid, or bang my head between the toilet bowl and seat, if I had my own opinion something would happen.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

FACEPALM these Q&A's are going to be ridiculous.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

What’s their plan for the next week? Sorrry if I missed it.... more q and a? Challenge?

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I have 4 girls and every single one of them has their Daddy wrapped around their fingers. There is no way Ellie could handle Jared loving and giving attention to another girl.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I'm way too behind to catch up but has anyone mentioned their new vehicle? Bonnie showed it in today's vlog

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:I have 4 girls and every single one of them has their Daddy wrapped around their fingers. There is no way Ellie could handle Jared loving and giving attention to another girl.

I can't imagine her explaining the menstrual cycle to her little girl. That poor child would be completely on her own.

ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

Acbsktbll wrote:I'm way too behind to catch up but has anyone mentioned their new vehicle? Bonnie showed it in today's vlog

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Yeah, for a couple of seconds. To sum it up: "K guys, this is our new car, k byeee"

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

So less than a minute in and realizing that they were NOT leaving YT, I zoned out and all I could here is was the teacher from all the Peanuts cartoons. "Wah wah wah wah wah..."
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

calliepaige84 wrote:Well B&J and E&J are at the airport. Will be interesting what kind of updates we will get....

Bonnie just mentioned on her blog today that she was getting g her eyelashes done because she was going to be traveling on an exhaustive business trip. So I guess this trip to China for both B&J and E&J is for business. It would have to be.....because I can't see either of them going to China otherwise. Bonnie and Joel would have taken the kids if they could.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jwoww is in south korea and had kpop dancers dancing at her party. Step up your instagram game, mechams

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Today's video was actually cute. Ellie was a little over the top but for once praised Jackson and didn't try to make what Calvin picked out a big joke.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jackson saying the shoes were "Magical" was the cutest thing ever.

Ellie seemed so happy with Jackson. He needs the love. This video made me happy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”