8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

username320
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Remodeled Passengers | Part 6

Unread post by username320 »

whatashitshow wrote:I am a little behind but I didn't see this discussed. Is Chad not at the private school anymore?? How is he playing on the Springville school team? I am pretty sure that is the school he attended and played for last year. Maybe I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised. Also, in our districts if you flip flop around you cannot play the sport unless you have been in the school for the previous semester.
I don't think the football team is not through the school, just a club or rec. league, at least that's the case where I live with Lacrosse, even though they have the same colors and mascots, they're club so school doesn't matter. He may have left though, I'd be very surprised bc the parents(I'm including Shari as a parent bc she raised Eve for most of her life) seem to like the school.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

If you are following her on Instagram she shows her garage remodel on there... as well as the shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

With the exception of the stupid “meaw” clip Ruby seems like a normal human being in those insta clips. She’s put on this weird persona for the vlogs that I forgot how she used to be a normal lady before the channel took off. Like in her miscarriage videos she was so sincere and calm and relatable. Also dare I say... she’s... pretty in those insta clips! I think the difference is that she’s sponsoring her organizer and obviously tailoring the conversation to other moms whereas the videos are tailored to kids.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

sasperillo wrote:With the exception of the stupid “meaw” clip Ruby seems like a normal human being in those insta clips. She’s put on this weird persona for the vlogs that I forgot how she used to be a normal lady before the channel took off. Like in her miscarriage videos she was so sincere and calm and relatable. Also dare I say... she’s... pretty in those insta clips! I think the difference is that she’s sponsoring her organizer and obviously tailoring the conversation to other moms whereas the videos are tailored to kids.
I thought she looked pretty too!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Anybody watch today’s vlog and Ruby mentioned Eve had disappeared at Costco once? I looked it up and it was only last March. In les than a year this woman has become unrecognizable in looks and personality. What the heck!

The outfit she had on and her makeup and her personality have done a complete turn around and not for good. Wow, how does that happen to a person? She is such a unpleasant person now in all areas.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Anybody watch today’s vlog and Ruby mentioned Eve had disappeared at Costco once? I looked it up and it was only last March. In les than a year this woman has become unrecognizable in looks and personality. What the heck!

The outfit she had on and her makeup and her personality have done a complete turn around and not for good. Wow, how does that happen to a person? She is such a unpleasant person now in all areas.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

The new garage on instagram looks amazing. I respect them for fixing up the house they had instead of trying to keep up with everyone else. Good choice!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

username320 wrote:
whatashitshow wrote:I am a little behind but I didn't see this discussed. Is Chad not at the private school anymore?? How is he playing on the Springville school team? I am pretty sure that is the school he attended and played for last year. Maybe I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised. Also, in our districts if you flip flop around you cannot play the sport unless you have been in the school for the previous semester.
I don't think the football team is not through the school, just a club or rec. league, at least that's the case where I live with Lacrosse, even though they have the same colors and mascots, they're club so school doesn't matter. He may have left though, I'd be very surprised bc the parents(I'm including Shari as a parent bc she raised Eve for most of her life) seem to like the school.
I think the private school (I'm starting to think it's a charter school) is too small to support sports teams, so the local public school lets their students play on their teams. Springville is a local high school there.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Ruby doesn't have a real grasp on what " I have no control over". Everything she mentioned she had control. And Eve talking with food spilling out of her mouth and drool. GROSS! She is 4 not 1. It looks like Eve and Russell both have an upper lip tie. Once I paused on Russell and you could see it. I think I as a Mom would notice it, I don't think it's a horrible one but it definitely physically shows with looks and how they breathe/talk. If released they wouldn't go around with that strange lip pulled up look. And what was that whole thing of moving the fridge into the kitchen not fitting, it was brought for the garage so of course it wouldn't fit. She said it was for the whole review part of the ice/water features. Then at the end when reviewing it in the garage, she said "we don't have ice and water we use on either of our refrigerators" or something like that. So what was the whole point. Kenmore you just sent an awesome fridge to one of the most laziest ignorant people on the planet who can buy her own appliances. Good job.

And the best was Ruby finding her teeth behind the fridge. Is she 5? This is why her kids are immature, wild or not adjusted. She is no role model. Think about how many times we have seen her lose her teeth in gross places and pop them in her mouth. I just can't with Ruby anymore.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ruby is stupid and RUDE...just like her sisters (well, at least Bonnie and Ellie).
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

What is it with mormons and this 'happiness is a choice' bullshit??
#staypuffy
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

ujvs_ wrote:What is it with mormons and this 'happiness is a choice' bullshit??
#staypuffy
Yeah, we see how well they worked out with Shaycarl. That was his whole thing. That life is just happy because you decide it is.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#staypuffy
It's definitely a church teaching. It's also a "choice" to be straight even if you are gay according to their church. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aside from that, did anyone else think it was odd they were discussing Kevin's job review on camera?? I'm sure his review will be fine, but telling the audience he could get fired - or even discussing that in front of their small children - seemed strange! I'm sure Ruby just wants extra "drama," but seriously...she should leave some stuff private and off-camera.

I hope Kevin doesn't decide to quit his job. Ruby is making a TON right now, but it won't last forever and he seems to really love what he does for a living (being away from CRAZY Ruby so much must be a big PERK). It does make me crazy that an educated BYU professor makes a lot less than his ditzy, vapid wife who makes home videos for a living.
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

ewokfan11 wrote:
#staypuffy
It's definitely a church teaching. It's also a "choice" to be straight even if you are gay according to their church. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aside from that, did anyone else think it was odd they were discussing Kevin's job review on camera?? I'm sure his review will be fine, but telling the audience he could get fired - or even discussing that in front of their small children - seemed strange! I'm sure Ruby just wants extra "drama," but seriously...she should leave some stuff private and off-camera.

I hope Kevin doesn't decide to quit his job. Ruby is making a TON right now, but it won't last forever and he seems to really love what he does for a living (being away from CRAZY Ruby so much must be a big PERK). It does make me crazy that an educated BYU professor makes a lot less than his ditzy, vapid wife who makes home videos for a living.
I thought it was weird as well and kind of inappropriate. The University seems well aware that his family vlogs. He mentioned in passing that the BYU Magazine wanted to interview them about it. A question I have always wondered is how BYU feels about their professors family channel being out there for millions to see as they are representing members of both the church and the university community. My biggest example that comes to mind was the controversial book burning party. How could a University professor condone that? Saying it was his crazy wife's idea I don't think cuts it. BYU is known to be very strict about upholding various levels of conduct, values and behavior and I wonder if some of Ruby's crazy antics could be jeopardizing Kevin's future success. There are other examples that come to mind including their children's abhorrent public behavior. Or maybe I'm being over nitpicky, I don't know.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

f4k_oyevey wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
#staypuffy

I thought it was weird as well and kind of inappropriate. The University seems well aware that his family vlogs. He mentioned in passing that the BYU Magazine wanted to interview them about it. A question I have always wondered is how BYU feels about their professors family channel being out there for millions to see as they are representing members of both the church and the university community. My biggest example that comes to mind was the controversial book burning party. How could a University professor condone that? Saying it was his crazy wife's idea I don't think cuts it. BYU is known to be very strict about upholding various levels of conduct, values and behavior and I wonder if some of Ruby's crazy antics could be jeopardizing Kevin's future success. There are other examples that come to mind including their children's abhorrent public behavior. Or maybe I'm being over nitpicky, I don't know.

Shay acted out like an over grown child all the time, and the church loved him because his family portrayed a "happy, loving LDS family". From what I have seen, and admittedly it's not a _whole_ lot, but I have seen some articles about the church and vlogging-- as long as they are pretty much sticking to the values of the LDS church, they are all good. Proselytizing is a big part of the church, and they like the Mormon vloggers like the Griffiths and the Butlers (before Shay's fall from grace).
They act out, but they don't drink or really swear or smoke, and they don't dress in revealing clothes-- so it should be all good.
Here's a (dated) article about it:
http://www.ldsliving.com/9-Mormon-YouTu ... rs/s/78713

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I like the garage! It was nice seeing a little of it being assembled and about the fridge than watching her lame skits lol

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I understand that it's Ruby's home but it's just respectful to stay out of the way when workers are doing a job in or around your house. She had Eve and Russell totally in the way. Those guys were carrying a heavy fridge back and forth, control your kids lady! You can tell the guys were annoyed with all of them. And they're the kind of kids that ask obnoxious questions and wanna try and help out. Rude!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ruby said in today's video that the bean pot fire caused her home to become full of soot? Is that true, I know it had the burnt smell, but isn't soot a black film like substance? Was it really that bad or was she exaggerating and taking advantage?

I can't believe she said she was grateful that the smoke out happened because she got a free kitchen! Crazy! She could have lost her house and killed her pets.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

seriously7 wrote:Ruby said in today's video that the bean pot fire caused her home to become full of soot? Is that true, I know it had the burnt smell, but isn't soot a black film like substance? Was it really that bad or was she exaggerating and taking advantage?

I can't believe she said she was grateful that the smoke out happened because she got a free kitchen! Crazy! She could have lost her house and killed her pets.
Honestly I never understood that whole ordeal. Millions of people have burnt beans and worse in their homes and they didn't get whole new kitchen makeovers (that looked just like their old kitchen)>
That was totally a ploy to get a new kitchen. Ridiculous. I guess by now I need them to remodel my whole house with all the burnt things over the year. LOL
username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

KaterTot wrote:
seriously7 wrote:Ruby said in today's video that the bean pot fire caused her home to become full of soot? Is that true, I know it had the burnt smell, but isn't soot a black film like substance? Was it really that bad or was she exaggerating and taking advantage?

Honestly I never understood that whole ordeal. Millions of people have burnt beans and worse in their homes and they didn't get whole new kitchen makeovers (that looked just like their old kitchen)>
That was totally a ploy to get a new kitchen. Ridiculous. I guess by now I need them to remodel my whole house with all the burnt things over the year. LOL
I remember in one vlog she said that insurance covered part, but the rest is an upgrade they did instead of moving to a new house.

Return to “8 Passengers”