BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Gangs all here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
kscha925 wrote:This girl gives me a vibe that she's either slightly depressed or a very anxious person. She seems nice from the few vids I've seen. But it's like she just seems unhappy?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
She did admit earlier this year that she has battled depression for years. Whether or not she is getting help for it is another story.

She said she was on antidepressants but stopped taking them because they were making her "emotionlesst" Antidepressants take awhile to work. My guess is Britney, being the impulsive dimwit she is, went off her pills without giving them a chance to work or consulting with her doctor about it first.
You can't just quit SSRIs cold turkey. It does more harm than good in the long run. I doubt she even told her doctor about stopping them.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

flightlessbird wrote:Gangs all here
Hey bitches!! Nice to know y’all still come here. How is that parenting thing going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

webby wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote: Wait when did she say she ran out of deodorant? I'm confused
She hasn't What i meant was she did a sponsorship for natural deodorant and got like 3 free sticks. I meant when that was gone she would never buy it again. I am not sure what the other poster meant
I meant hypothetically. but I can definitely see her running out and showing a different brand in a video and being called out for it, and saying oh "I ran out so I got something so so cheap at Target"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lol ohhh I totally misunderstood sorry hah
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I really hate to say this, but maybe the meds didn’t work and made her feel weird because she isn’t depressed. The time she explained how she called Ean just crying, and never wanting to get outta bed (what’s new with her?) seem like she was just overwhelmed. I don’t remember but did she mention ever feeling depressed as a teen? And prior to that episode she only had Aria, or did she have that episode before Nolan (I don’t remember).
I don’t want it to seem like o am shaming her, but it seems to me she equated being stressed with the possibility of having depression. I mean you can force yourself out for a girls night, but can’t handle driving with your kids? Something just seems “off” with her depression.

(I for one think she exhibits a lot of signs of ADHD)

misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

British25 wrote:Can I ask a question about sponsorships.. So we know she's always doing ridiculous sponsorships for products she's never actually going to use. But my question is, does she have to give an all positive review of that product in order to make money from it? Or can you give a completely honest review (here are my pros, here are my cons etc) and still make money? Because I think that's why they annoy me so much, they're not honest at all. If she said what she liked but followed it up with "but I think this could be changed" or whatever... Seems weird to review a product and only give positives, to the point where you sound mental for raving over a pack of freaking olives, unless that's the only way to get the money for it?

Just realised I could have probably said that in one sentence but whatever, I'm a rambler haha sorry!
They give you "Talking points" which is basically a script and will make you edit if you improv too much or forget some talking points they gave. Speaking from experience.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

More than depression itself, I feel she is suffering from extreme OCD and generalized anxiety. I have suffered from depression in the past and doesn't seem like she has it. (Again, I could be wrong). depressants need sometime to get adjusted with your body. They are not like advil where you can pop one and forget. It took weeks for me. Consistency is the key. But again, it is Britney we are talking about.
Her biggest problem is lack of motivation and pure laziness. Ain't no meds for that.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

askeptichere wrote: Cherish the moments that your kids sit in front of the tv?

Wow, their eyes are so glazed over
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marshmellow wrote:More than depression itself, I feel she is suffering from extreme OCD and generalized anxiety. I have suffered from depression in the past and doesn't seem like she has it. (Again, I could be wrong). depressants need sometime to get adjusted with your body. They are not like advil where you can pop one and forget. It took weeks for me. Consistency is the key. But again, it is Britney we are talking about.
Her biggest problem is lack of motivation and pure laziness. Ain't no meds for that.
Extreme ocd? I HIGHLY doubt that. Have you ever seen a person suffering with ocd?

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yes. In terms of cleaning and arranging and stuff. I feel like she spends more than needed time on such stuff. Also impulse compulsive shopping is a form of OCD.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

marshmellow wrote:Yes. In terms of cleaning and arranging and stuff. I feel like she spends more than needed time on such stuff. Also impulse compulsive shopping is a form of OCD.
Honestly I think she just has nothing else to do with her time

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

marshmellow wrote:Yes. In terms of cleaning and arranging and stuff. I feel like she spends more than needed time on such stuff. Also impulse compulsive shopping is a form of OCD.
I realllllyyy don’t think she has ocd. She is NOWHERE near the level of extreme ocd. I think she just likes being clean and tidy. It’s certainly no where near compulsive. She really doesn’t even do that much compulsive shopping either, in comparison.

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

I agree that she doesn't seem to have much else to do with her time. I think it's possible to have OCD tendencies. But I wouldn't call her extreme in that sense. She seems to have a lot of anxiety in my opinion. Being impulsive and focusing on cleaning and stuff are coping mechanisms

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She definitely doesn’t have OCD. Have you seen the photos around here where she’s got 1,500 sippy cups piled in the sink and on the drying rack?

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

kscha925 wrote:I agree that she doesn't seem to have much else to do with her time. I think it's possible to have OCD tendencies. But I wouldn't call her extreme in that sense. She seems to have a lot of anxiety in my opinion. Being impulsive and focusing on cleaning and stuff are coping mechanisms

Agree. She seems to have anxiety with some OCD tendencies maybe. But extreme OCD, just cause she likes to shop and keep her house clean? Nah.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s not extreme. My ex husband used to not be able to group things in threes because otherwise bad things would happen. Check his bank account 100 times a day literally. Turn on and off light switches numerous times. Lock and relock doors. Britney is not that level of OCD.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

She clearly uses shopping, cleaning, YT and social media as a distraction from the things that are eating at her, namely Nolans condition and her non-marriage. It's not a disorder it's coping mechanisms.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OCD is much more than just obsessively cleaning or checking/counting things.

She could have obsessive thoughts or fears that she doesn't speak about. This can cause isolation, depression, impulses, and why she may feel "so stressed" all of the time. We give her a lot of shit for being stressed when she does nothing, but if she is suffering from this, it can destroy a normal life and every day tasks. She could very well feel like her "hands are full". I know she hates that saying but there's no other way to put it.
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

flightlessbird wrote:OCD is much more than just obsessively cleaning or checking/counting things.

She could have obsessive thoughts or fears that she doesn't speak about. This can cause isolation, depression, impulses, and why she may feel "so stressed" all of the time. We give her a lot of shit for being stressed when she does nothing, but if she is suffering from this, it can destroy a normal life and every day tasks. She could very well feel like her "hands are full". I know she hates that saying but there's no other way to put it.
well sure, but marshmellow was saying she thought britney has "extreme ocd" because of her cleaning and shopping habits. maybe she is plagued by horrible obsessions and intrusive thoughts, but there's not really any evidence of that in her videos so it's weird to speculate about it.

she's obviously neurotic in some way and not coping well and would do best to go see a professional. i think we can call agree about that.
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Yuck why would she include the footage of Harlow eating that broccoli while mopping up all the table germs with it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”