teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

workinprogress wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:I feel like everyone is forgetting they are young still. A lot of fights when two people are immature can be more dramatic than they really are, it’s a matter of them both needing to grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a bit of a broad statement to make. I'm the same age as Kyra, and my boyfriend is nearly 21. I would leave his ass so fast if we had arguments like that, and he'd do the same to me if I ever lashed out as crazy as that. It's unhealthy, not just a matter of being immature. Immaturity is when you don't trust your s/o with dumb shit like being able to go out with friends, etc NOT saying "you're a bitch" or "you literally hate me, you're the meanest person I've ever met". They're just flat out in an unhealthy relationship, especially considering this isn't their first time hashing out their problems like this (i.e. the holes in the wall of the last appt).

I guess every relationship is different. I feel like I relate a lot to Kyra in the sense of being emotional and I act like in the live stream in a lot of our fights even of its small lmao. I'm just over dramatic, plus none of us know the full story so who knows, maybe Kyra did something to piss him off. Either way he seemed pretty calm surprisingly so that makes me feel like she was over reacting lol.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I'm starting to believe the whole "Kyra intentionally started the livestream" idea. Like why else would she purposely repeat everything that he allegedly said to her?? Watching the footage back, it felt like she was trying to force as much of the convo out as possible even if it didn't relate to what Oscar was saying?? Idk, I might just be really tired and over examining everything at this point.

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

workinprogress wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:I feel like everyone is forgetting they are young still. A lot of fights when two people are immature can be more dramatic than they really are, it’s a matter of them both needing to grow up.

This is a bit of a broad statement to make. I'm the same age as Kyra, and my boyfriend is nearly 21. I would leave his ass so fast if we had arguments like that, and he'd do the same to me if I ever lashed out as crazy as that. It's unhealthy, not just a matter of being immature. Immaturity is when you don't trust your s/o with dumb shit like being able to go out with friends, etc NOT saying "you're a bitch" or "you literally hate me, you're the meanest person I've ever met". They're just flat out in an unhealthy relationship, especially considering this isn't their first time hashing out their problems like this (i.e. the holes in the wall of the last appt).

did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

SoNotOverIt wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

did you have two kids with him within 3 years of you guys dating? There’s a lot of stress added onto there relationship. They have never really lived with each other alone (without kids), they never even had the time to get to know each other inside there relationship and being young does have a huge factor into fighting(I’m not validating their argument). So it’s a bit of a stretch to compare your relationship to theirs.

It’s still unhealthy. Just because they’re young parents doesn’t mean they should be fighting like this or making it out to be normal. I understand what you’re saying about the reasoning behind why they may fight, but either way they should not be fighting this intensely on a regular basis. At all.

bryrose521
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bryrose521 »

adNotSponsored89 wrote:I wonder how his mother feels about this. If she's a typical mexican mom, then her son can do no wrong. But she also did kick him out, right? If it's real, then im sure it happens a lot. Girl, leave him, this is abuse. And you are just going to drain yourself trying to make it work. Your kids safety and well being should be put first. I wonder if he yells at the kids

His mother and whole family seem to absolutely love Kyra. I’m sure his mother is livid about this.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

teddyandmommy wrote:
workinprogress wrote: This is a bit of a broad statement to make. I'm the same age as Kyra, and my boyfriend is nearly 21. I would leave his ass so fast if we had arguments like that, and he'd do the same to me if I ever lashed out as crazy as that. It's unhealthy, not just a matter of being immature. Immaturity is when you don't trust your s/o with dumb shit like being able to go out with friends, etc NOT saying "you're a bitch" or "you literally hate me, you're the meanest person I've ever met". They're just flat out in an unhealthy relationship, especially considering this isn't their first time hashing out their problems like this (i.e. the holes in the wall of the last appt).

I guess every relationship is different. I feel like I relate a lot to Kyra in the sense of being emotional and I act like in the live stream in a lot of our fights even of its small lmao. I'm just over dramatic, plus none of us know the full story so who knows, maybe Kyra did something to piss him off. Either way he seemed pretty calm surprisingly so that makes me feel like she was over reacting lol.
No offense at all and I don't now your relationship but if this is how you fight, regardless of the story and what caused the fight, I want you to know that it doesn't have to be like this. You deserve to be happy. Your partner deserve to be happy. You both deserve to feel safe with each other and like you can bring up anything. This type of fighting creates deep wedges in your relationships that don't need to be there if you learn to practice good communication. Not at all trying to be preachy, it's just that nobody should have to go through this and there are a lot of resources that can help ranging from books to therapy. Sometimes people think "this is just the way it is" because they haven't been exposed to anything different, but it really doesn't have to be like this. I'll stop now because I know nobody here was asking for advice and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, know that it wasn't my intent.
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

millercoop wrote:
It’s still unhealthy. Just because they’re young parents doesn’t mean they should be fighting like this or making it out to be normal. I understand what you’re saying about the reasoning behind why they may fight, but either way they should not be fighting this intensely on a regular basis. At all.

I'd say it's WORSE because they have kids. They'll be emotionally scarred if they grow up in a household were yelling like that and calling each other names is normal. Fuck no, that's not okay.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I don't think fighting like that is normal. I've been with my husband for almost 14 years and we have never ever talked to each other like that. It's been said here so many times how abusive Oscar is or how bad his temper is, and to me this video proves it. The tone of his voice gave it away. Kyra's crying sounded real and somewhat scared. IDK if it's a cry for help or if it was an accident, but I'm glad she went live. Maybe this is why Kyra is taking over the channel? Are things that bad between them? Makes you wonder.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

SoNotOverIt wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Doesn't matter if they have 0, 2, or 12 kids. I'd dump his ass if he constantly treated me like shit (as Kyra literally said herself). There's no justifying their behaviors. Not a stretch to compare their relationship to mine either considering I'm not married, living with my bf, and started dating each other quickly after first meeting. I will never see how people are okay with their s/o belittling them, calling them swear words, and LITERALLY THREATENING THEM. Call me crazy!

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

No man/woman is worth feeling UNWANTED at all times! I don't care if he was a multi-billionaire, and had 7 kids with her. Nobody deserves to feel like absolute shit because of how their PARTNER treats them! The person you have kids with, and live with is supposed to be your absolute best friend! Obviously no relationship is "perfect", but disagreeing over things is much different than saying you hate the other person, calling them a bitch, & want to rip them apart. It pisses me off because Kyra does literally everything for Oscar to make his life comfortable (feeding the kids every meal, putting them to bed, entertaining the kids, taking over the vlog, etc). I hate to automatically assume that Oscar was the one in the wrong here without full context, but it's hard to say that it's not his fault based on past experiences! Who knows, maybe Kyra did something TERRIBLE, but I doubt that he would have been the "defensive" one in the argument if that were the case.

faith813
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by faith813 »

[quote="SoNotOverIt"]Someone in the comment section on Instagram mentioned that kyra might have gotten alaya’s ears pierced. If you watch the very beginning you hear them talking about respecting Oscar decision and kyra said she was going to do it anyways. Just an interesting thought since everyone wants to jump to conclusions that Oscar is at fault.

Just checked and Alayas ears aren't pierced or red on her sap chat. Kyra has a right to pierce Alayas ears it's not just Oscars decision. No one I know regrets having their ears pierced as a baby I had mine pierced at 3 months. Plus Kyra parents Alaya and does way more work then Oscar does. If Kyra wants Alayas ears pierced let her. He doesn't have to control everything! Plus he's a guy. Kyra knows way more about little girls than Oscar ever will. Sorry for my rant I just can't stand Oscar.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ok so kyra says she’s dealing with mental health issues, anxiety? OCD, we’ve seen her has almost a pseudo seizure/panic attack over a hail storm, when she first had Levi she was crying and super sad when Oscar left to go to work and came home. And I’ve probably only watched a handful of their vlogs so those are the only ones I can reference kyras emotional instability. I would def believe that she has border line personality disorder, or something to that nature. People like this blow things out of proportion and react in a way for attention. BUT I also think Oscar has some anger and control issue.... so I wouldn’t be able to “pick a side” I think they are both tired of each others shit and need to seek mental health help separately and together. Again I only watch a few vlogs here and there but saw the forum moving fast and wanted to know the drama

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

faith813 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Someone in the comment section on Instagram mentioned that kyra might have gotten alaya’s ears pierced. If you watch the very beginning you hear them talking about respecting Oscar decision and kyra said she was going to do it anyways. Just an interesting thought since everyone wants to jump to conclusions that Oscar is at fault.

Just checked and Alayas ears aren't pierced or red on her sap chat. Kyra has a right to pierce Alayas ears it's not just Oscars decision. No one I know regrets having their ears pierced as a baby I had mine pierced at 3 months. Plus Kyra parents Alaya and does way more work then Oscar does. If Kyra wants Alayas ears pierced let her. He doesn't have to control everything! Plus he's a guy. Kyra knows way more about little girls than Oscar ever will. Sorry for my rant I just can't stand Oscar.
Uh lol yes it is Oscar's decision too? Just because he is a man doesn't mean he doesn't get a say. What if Oscar went out and got Levi's ears pierced and Kyra was mad. Is it okay because he's a male and so is Levi? Lmao what a bunch of crap
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

faith813 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Someone in the comment section on Instagram mentioned that kyra might have gotten alaya’s ears pierced. If you watch the very beginning you hear them talking about respecting Oscar decision and kyra said she was going to do it anyways. Just an interesting thought since everyone wants to jump to conclusions that Oscar is at fault.

I don't agree with that at all. I think a permanent decision like that should involve BOTH parents. If my fiancé took our son to get his ears pierced without my consent, I would FLIP. (I had my ears pierced as a baby also and am fine with it, but then again, what choice did I have?) not gonna get into whether I agree or disagree with babies getting their ears pierced, but if they do, it should be a decision made by BOTH parents.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

faith813 wrote:

Ok this is just crazy. No matter the decision relating to the kids, both parents have a say in the outcome. I don't care if it's what haircut Levi gets, all the way to Alaya's ear piercings (which she doesn't even have lmao). It's probably part of the problem that they both don't think they have to get consent from the other when making choices that impact the family as a whole/the kids.

millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

snowflakecake wrote:
millercoop wrote:

I'd say it's WORSE because they have kids. They'll be emotionally scarred if they grow up in a household were yelling like that and calling each other names is normal. Fuck no, that's not okay.
Agreed

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

It could be all about the piercing and it's childish for her to go do it when he really didn't want to but it seems it's always what he wants and she would never win so she went and did it (like the tattoo). It's probably the only way Kyra feels in control with him. He really comes off as a narcissistic control freak. I lived with one 3 yrs.

Another thing people were talking about Oscar being calm. well....there is also a reason he could be doing that too.

Gaslighting (which a narcissist that is mentally abusive uses) usually stays calm in arguments in order to escalate and frustrate the other person and when they are naturally dramatic it can get even worse.
Sadly a lot of girls who have insecurities or anxiety issues are the perfect girl for these types of men. They are easier to manipulate. I was one of them when I was Kyra's age. The Narc won't ever let the public see the full side that the partner sees but every once in awhile they will mess up and you will catch things here and there.
faith813
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by faith813 »

workinprogress wrote:
faith813 wrote:

Ok this is just crazy. No matter the decision relating to the kids, both parents have a say in the outcome. I don't care if it's what haircut Levi gets, all the way to Alaya's ear piercings (which she doesn't even have lmao). It's probably part of the problem that they both don't think they have to get consent from the other when making choices that impact the family as a whole/the kids.

For sure both parents have a say I totally agree with that but Oscar never wants to listen to Kyra he's so hard headed. It's always his way or no way. He thinks he's right about everything and emotionally abuses Kyra. It just sucks to watch.
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

workinprogress wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:
workinprogress wrote: This is a bit of a broad statement to make. I'm the same age as Kyra, and my boyfriend is nearly 21. I would leave his ass so fast if we had arguments like that, and he'd do the same to me if I ever lashed out as crazy as that. It's unhealthy, not just a matter of being immature. Immaturity is when you don't trust your s/o with dumb shit like being able to go out with friends, etc NOT saying "you're a bitch" or "you literally hate me, you're the meanest person I've ever met". They're just flat out in an unhealthy relationship, especially considering this isn't their first time hashing out their problems like this (i.e. the holes in the wall of the last appt).

Doesn't matter if they have 0, 2, or 12 kids. I'd dump his ass if he constantly treated me like shit (as Kyra literally said herself). There's no justifying their behaviors. Not a stretch to compare their relationship to mine either considering I'm not married, living with my bf, and started dating each other quickly after first meeting. I will never see how people are okay with their s/o belittling them, calling them swear words, and LITERALLY THREATENING THEM. Call me crazy!

Not sure why you keep fighting with me when I clearly stated I’m not validating there argument and I still haven’t, but I will state this no one should compare their relationship to someone else’s because everyone’s relationships are different. I feel like if kyra and Oscar want to work things out and have a healthy relationship they should explore couple’s therapy and therapy separately. I also do want to mention mental or physical abuse is never okay, and there are lots of relationships where the woman stays with a man who is physically/mentally abusing them and it’s not something that’s easy to walk away from because in there mind they think they need them. But we saw 30 seconds of kyra and Oscar fighting we don’t know if they get physical or not, we don’t know the severity of their fights or not.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Alayas ears aren't even pierced

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”