JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Natxo wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:Drake has TEN half siblings?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Didn't see this comment before I went on to post the exact same thing lol
Yeah he does (minimum, could be there's more I don't know about). His parents had him (his dad was 19 at the time, don't know about his mom but I'm guessing something similar), and then went on to both remarry once. They both had 5 more kids with that one new partner. His mom had 4 more sons with her new husband and 1 daughter, and his dad had 5 more sons with his new wife.
So because those "sets" of half-siblings are all full siblings to each other, and Drake is the oldest, he is really is the ultimate one out.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Holy crap. Their house is unbelievable.
chstyln
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chstyln »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 76c99e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Tommy is so adorable.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

6 whole minutes of Jess just going on and on!

And Jess tries so hard to be a fun mom. Is she really shocked her Kindergarten son wants to go bed? They’re 5 years old, not 13! Of course they are tired! They had to wake up early for school, went to school where they had a hat parade, recess, and then came home and had to go back out for trick and treating. They had a loooong day. Give them a bath and put them to bed. They have all of Wednesday to play.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

A lubriderm on the TV stand ? A fucking LUBRIDERM ? why ?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

marshmellow wrote:A lubriderm on the TV stand ? A fucking LUBRIDERM ? why ?
Isn’t that just lotion? But still tacky lol. I have a lotion on my nightstand next to my bed and the rest are put away in the bathroom.... she’s weird

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Holy crap! Never knew Drake had a minimum of 10 half siblings. That’s insane.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Re: the hat parade at the kids' school.
Jess: "They designed the entire hat themselves. I ,of course, helped them put it together"
No, Jess, the other kids in the hat parade actually designed and made their hats themselves. Your kids sat there while you planned and put together the hats for the parade. Congratulations, you completed an assignment for kindergartners and a second grader. Awesome!!!!
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

daisy1000 wrote:6 whole minutes of Jess just going on and on!

And Jess tries so hard to be a fun mom. Is she really shocked her Kindergarten son wants to go bed? They’re 5 years old, not 13! Of course they are tired! They had to wake up early for school, went to school where they had a hat parade, recess, and then came home and had to go back out for trick and treating. They had a loooong day. Give them a bath and put them to bed. They have all of Wednesday to play.

Right? They are young they should be on their schedule as much as possible. Those poor kids are always exhausted because they have random sleep schedules. Even as an adult if I get off my normal schedule by a lot it can mess my next few days sleeping pattern up.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Because she is
Too
Lazy
To
Entire
Bedtime.

She is lazy with everything. Who has the energy to enforce schedules! Not Jessica!! It doesn’t feel right and it’s unnatural to force a bedtime on a child=I’m too lazy to try to wrestle them in bed because they are animals.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Ugh I feel so sad for Logan in the new video. It was clear after the haunted house that he gets scared very easily. Why the fuck do all these adults stand around and laugh while they make their kids cry in fear? I had family members that did that to me constantly as a kid and it feels like total shit to have the adults that you are supposed to trust take pleasure in your tears

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

My older siblings/parents would scare me when I was a kid too and then I grew up and got over it. Some of you guys are too sensitive.

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

I can't believe she thinks it's confusing/funny that her kids are begging to go to bed. She's so stupid.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake's is in a new relationship too. The new babe is a mom and is a friend of Kally and Amber (Gabe's wife)
Why does everyone is Modesto know eachother??? LMFAO

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Bsveach15 wrote:My older siblings/parents would scare me when I was a kid too and then I grew up and got over it. Some of you guys are too sensitive.

That's the thing though, some people are more sensitive. And there's nothing wrong with that. Purposely scaring someone that you know doesn't want to be scared is cruel, especially a child. It's just not necessary and it's definitely not funny.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

doggo wrote:
luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Asking for a DNA test prior to sleeping with someone so you don't accidentally bang your half sibling. :?
Modesto is WILD.
Listen. Y'all need to leave Modesto alone lmao. It's just the circle that Jess is wrapped up in. I know some really good people from Modesto (no none of them have any kids yet), but you are who you hang out with.
It's in the top ten worst cititex to live-in in the US lmao.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

With Drake having at least 10 half siblings the boys will have to make sure no partners are cousins. OMG.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

LilaLavender wrote:And if anyone's interested in a comparison kids' situation:

Lilia: 0 full, 4 half (+2 half if Amber+Gabe have those 2 kids they discussed), 3 step = 7(/9).
KKL: 2 full, 3 half, 5 step = 10.
Addelyn: 0 full (PLS KEEP IT THIS WAY JESS), 6 half, 0 step = 6.
C&T: 1 full, 1 half, 4 step = 6.
Airabella: 0 full, 3 half, 5 step = 8.
Logan: 0 full, 0 half (+2 half if Amber+Gabe have those 2 kids they discussed), 1 step = 1(/3).

Also Drake himself has 0 full siblings and 10 half-siblings, Jessica 1 full sibling, 1 half-sibling, 2 step-siblings. I'd argue this is a crossgenerational problem...

I'm just a little baffled at this scene considering I'm sitting over here with the grand total of 1 full brother.

Anyone that's curious about any of the family tree can always ask it... * shrugs *
Kaden, Kyson, and Landen only have 2 step siblings...not sure where you are coming up with 5. Tommy and Caden are their only step siblings. Drake isn't married to anyone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

How those children function on a daily basis is beyond me. Filthy chaotic house, no schedule, sleep deprivation, empty calories all day every day... Do you know how tired a 5 year old has to be to beg to go to bed? JFC. Just because Jess bought a house and she' s managed to stay with a dude for like 3 years (a record for her) and the kids have clothes on their backs and go on Disney trips, it doesn't mean Jess has her shit together when you look at how the kids appear to be living on a daily basis.No wonder the children are falling asleep during school performances, have dark circles around their eyes and all that. Now I wonder if Kyson is refusing to do his homework because he simply cannot focus, due to sleep deprivation and crap diet.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

A few thoughts on the halloweenvlog.

Positives:
Mimi was so protective of Addy in the new vlog, that was really sweet :)

I really liked the shirt Jess wore, the color suits her.

Jess, be thankful for your complexion on Halloween, you know what I had to do, to look halfway believeable as Mrs Lovett on that day? XD

negatives:
Am I the only one that didn't like the new halloween music? In the past she put in quite nice ones, but the new one is annoying to me, like someone constantly whisteling in my ear.

"I can't wait to change the lightning in this bathroom" , Jess is there something that you can wait on to be changed? You already have (had) the front yard, the grass there and probably the second bathroom to fix in the next few months, calm down. At this rate, you're going to pay off loans until your kids are in their 20's...all of them.

"Chris got dinner", Oh, Pizza, what a rare occurrence!

General question:
kids are not allowed to dress up in school? Did this happen to any of you? I can't think of one school in my area, where this was ever the case, even when they had to wear a uniform (which is practically never the case).

Return to “JesssFam”