DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyAppropriatingCultures (Part 97)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy as a dog owner.. "the dogs can open the door all by themselves watch!" *unlocks door, proceeds to call dogs over to door and tells them to come in...Karma jumps on the door and opens it, dogs run in house bc she called them* "omg you guys!! BAD DOGS!! KARMA! You just opened that door!! You guys are BAD!! Back outside back outside!!!!"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You cant TELL your dog to do something and then call them BAD DOG when they do exactly what you told them to do!!!!!!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Yall....if they get rid of the carpet how will we know when the housekeeper is there? #RIPVacuumLines

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:Yall....if they get rid of the carpet how will we know when the housekeeper is there? #RIPVacuumLines

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! :boohoo:
LOL thats really the reason they are wanting to rip it up, they know thats how we can tell. take that YTMD!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No broccoli for thuper tasther Missy for dinner, but it's ok.. she made up for it with double pasta and double bread..
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy as a dog owner.. "the dogs can open the door all by themselves watch!" *unlocks door, proceeds to call dogs over to door and tells them to come in...Karma jumps on the door and opens it, dogs run in house bc she called them* "omg you guys!! BAD DOGS!! KARMA! You just opened that door!! You guys are BAD!! Back outside back outside!!!!"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You cant TELL your dog to do something and then call them BAD DOG when they do exactly what you told them to do!!!!!!
She’s a freakin moron. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So brylard is redecorating his “office playroom”. He really likes that 70’s vibe. Get ready for a whole new mid-century decor. Just another excuse to spend spend spend.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The lannings property is 5 acres
The butlers property is like 250 acres
5 acres is the grand scheme if things its not a lot. My parents have 5 acres .. We call it the yard not property lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
onbreak wrote:The lannings property is 5 acres
The butlers property is like 250 acres
5 acres is the grand scheme if things its not a lot. My parents have 5 acres .. We call it the yard not property lol

When you live in the suburbs where all houses AND backyards put together are about 4,000 SQ FT. I think 5 acres counts as property.... when you compare it to what the American has, 5 acres definitely is a lot....
I don't think people are tying to say that 5 acres isn't "property" its just that Bryan calls it that to sound like a pretentious asshole. They love to name drop and this is just an extension of that..... Remeber when they got the new butcher block for the island and Bryan was all "It's Armani!!!" It was from a company named Armani Fine Woodworking, not ACTUAL Armani.. but Bryan just HAD to add that in.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:So brylard is redecorating his “office playroom”. He really likes that 70’s vibe. Get ready for a whole new mid-century decor. Just another excuse to spend spend spend.

He just redecorated it a month or so ago! Remember he took down that NYC mural?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
janem wrote:So brylard is redecorating his “office playroom”. He really likes that 70’s vibe. Get ready for a whole new mid-century decor. Just another excuse to spend spend spend.

He just redid his freaking office like a month or two ago! now he’s redecorating AGAIN?! These two are never happy! They’re always looking for a reason to spend or a new project to do because they’re so bored and unhappy.... I understand rearranging your room and such but he’s legit dropping more $$ on new furniture and such that’ll be gone in another 2 months because he’ll be in the mood for a new theme *eyeroll* ....
I saw your post right after I posted mine! That's what I get for reacting without reading through the thread!
And you are exactly right. It's boredom and dissatisfaction with their lives. They keep trying to find _things_ to fill the holes inside themselves, and it just doesn't work.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He is all pissy because he couldn't activate his iPhone X. He just got the 8 what, a month ago? First, he had to do an insta story of the UPS person driving up with it.
I'm glad he couldn't activate it. What a douche. I hope when Bryan is broke, he remembers how he had to have every single new iPhone the day it came out. Sorry, Ollie. You can't go to college. Dada had to get every iPhone the minute it came out, just to show off, and redecorated every other month.

And Missy has an insta story of herself reading "Goodnight Moon" VERY loudly. I call bullshit that she reads Goodnight Moon regularly. And nobody _yells_ that book at sleeping (or almost asleep) children.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im glad they took him to a kid friendly place.
Wonder if he'll ever go with ollie and dada to see travis for a cut?

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I believe the kids are sleep, but why are they (Bryan) being so loud!? Maybe THAT'S why Ollie's always tired!!!

It's nice seeing Finn 'talking' in longer sentences, but how can they stand by, KNOWING their kid can't talk, and do nothing about it!?

Also, I know this topic is pretty stale, but it's so sad to see that Finn got one day of opening presents, and Ollie got two. I know I'm stating the obvious, but being treated like an average child is really different if your brother is being treated better.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's got the most appropriate filter ever on his latest IG story. It's a poop emoji filter. He actually made himself into a shithead!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Omg! Finn got his first ACTUAL haircut!

Sorry for posting again so soon!
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Finns first haircut??? You mean tomorrow’s vlog could possibly be about him??!! Who am I kidding..it will be titled “baby’s 1st haircut” but only have a 30 second clip of fin and then the rest of the 10 min vlog be about Ollie

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, Bryan’s obvious hickey at 1:45, and in the end slate...
I’m the only one who noticed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... db23ef.jpg[/img]

Guess somebody called him out about his new phone. The tweet has been deleted. All the 10 year olds are rushing to his defense. Wonder who he gives it to?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... db23ef.jpg[/img]

Guess somebody called him out about his new phone. The tweet has been deleted. All the 10 year olds are rushing to his defense. Wonder who he gives it to?

Why does Bonnie suck up to him? The vlogs where they are at CVX, she's fangirling all over him. She's in China, and still took time out to defend his rampant spending?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

janem wrote:

He is such a massive liar. He's said before he likes to keep his old phones and in a vlog a little while ago he lined them all up to brag about how he's had every iPhone ever created, or something. They just sit in a drawer.

Return to “Daily Bumps”