glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

snowflakecake wrote:
cklein31 wrote:I hit enter too soon but basically she just prematurely talked about how excited she was to live w him even tho they'd barely even dated, she found out she was pregnant pretty early for no real reason other than she stopped (or started?) drinking a lot of milk but I don't think she's even missed her period? It was basically just a bunch of random suspicious things she's said about it. I'm sure if you go back in the threads if you're really interested you can see, and tbh I doubt anyone would've caught on IRL if they hadn't gotten randomly popular on YT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao just saw this! Thank you! Weird thing to plan when you're a teenager in a new relationship... I guess it happens more than I'd like to think.
Yes very weird. But I had a friend in high school who planned having a child when she was 16!! She's not the brightest person. Her and the baby daddy were off and on for years and surprisingly they are together now and have been for several years.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

No matter what happened and who's to blame, seeing Kyra visibly upset and distressed like that was awful. I hate that she's now acting like nothing happened when people are actually worried about her well being.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

she just tweeted that her and oscar are going for a "date weekend" w/o the kids lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So someone mentioned earlier that someone named Shannon was watching the kids while they went to run errands. Well I wonder where Kyla was when this happened? Was she in the car? Because that's awkward if she was....

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shadylady wrote:she just tweeted that her and oscar are going for a "date weekend" w/o the kids lol

Guess she's going with the completely ignoring it route. But I think that's OK. Obviously her and Oscar are doing fine and both want to work on the relationship since they are going on a weekend trip.

mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

[quote="Mpinks_"]I just watched the new vlog where Levi sleeps in his new bed for the first time. I thought it was weird that after Kyra went and laid with him for over an hour Levi came back out and Oscar "told" him to go back to bed then she shows Levi on the monitor and says he's hiding.

I was coming here to say exactly this. My immediate thought is that Levi is scared of what Oscar will do if he gets out of bed.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

glorygirl920 wrote:
shadylady wrote:she just tweeted that her and oscar are going for a "date weekend" w/o the kids lol

Guess she's going with the completely ignoring it route. But I think that's OK. Obviously her and Oscar are doing fine and both want to work on the relationship since they are going on a weekend trip.

I mean...allegedly going. We can't really know they'll do that, it may just be damage control.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

mookiepoop wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:I just watched the new vlog where Levi sleeps in his new bed for the first time. I thought it was weird that after Kyra went and laid with him for over an hour Levi came back out and Oscar "told" him to go back to bed then she shows Levi on the monitor and says he's hiding.

I was coming here to say exactly this. My immediate thought is that Levi is scared of what Oscar will do if he gets out of bed.
I didn’t mean to thank but it’s sad that Levi is scared of Oscar just for getting out of his bed. It was a big change for him and his was just scared and confused. Oscar could have been more empathetic.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

doveminibites wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:I just watched the new vlog where Levi sleeps in his new bed for the first time. I thought it was weird that after Kyra went and laid with him for over an hour Levi came back out and Oscar "told" him to go back to bed then she shows Levi on the monitor and says he's hiding.

I didn’t mean to thank but it’s sad that Levi is scared of Oscar just for getting out of his bed. It was a big change for him and his was just scared and confused. Oscar could have been more empathetic.

I just trained my 2 year old to sleep in a toddler bed. It was hell. I tried the kyra root and made it worse everytime I was kind and gentle and laid with my toddler. Only way that worked was being the mean mommy and doing the stern “get back in bed!” Face lol. It’s good for your kids to be scared of the “mean” mom or dad face or else they’ll walk all over you. You give praise and love in the morning when they slept in their bed

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Uh lol I took Levi hiding as more of upset that he has to stay in the bed? Not that he was scared of Oscar lmao if he was scared of Oscar he wouldn't be happy with him during the day. I don't think Levi was ready for the transition though. When I switched my son to a bed he slept great. Same with Jackson when he was switched to a bed. Levi seemed way too upset when Kyra was taking his crib out of the room. I hope he adjusts to the new bed okay.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

doggo wrote:
workinprogress wrote:
doggo wrote:All we got in that clip was Kyra dramatically putting words in Oscar's mouth while extremely upset. She seemed to be expressing that that's how he makes her feel based off his actions, not quoting what he literally said. That doesn't make his actions okay at all but people can't say "what Oscar said is wrong" because although it's possible he could have, there's no proof. To me he's always seemed sort of subtly emotionally abusive towards her, and now we have her unfiltered reaction to it. It'll be interesting to see if they address it at all, especially towards the young fans that don't need to be looking up to unhealthy relationships.
You're not wrong about this all being based on hear-say basically, but Kyra at one point did say, "you literally said I'm a bitch and you hope this hurts me" (probably not word for word, I haven't watched the video since last night)
No she didn't. I watched it like 20 times to hear everything and posted what was said word by word. She was dramatically saying "You hate me and want to hurt me! That's what you think!" while he was disagreeing and repeating to close the door and get in the car.
Watch it one more time. This is exactly what she says - "You don't even care, you're so heartless, you're like 'I hope this hurts you, I wanna fucking rip you apart, you're a stupid bitch, I hate you.' That's what you think, you hate me and you wanna hurt me."
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I love how all these kids who have never been in a relationship believe that this is normal behavior. And now they are going on a romantic date weekend, making these kids believe even more that this is totally normal!
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Kenzie23 wrote:
doggo wrote:
workinprogress wrote: You're not wrong about this all being based on hear-say basically, but Kyra at one point did say, "you literally said I'm a bitch and you hope this hurts me" (probably not word for word, I haven't watched the video since last night)
No she didn't. I watched it like 20 times to hear everything and posted what was said word by word. She was dramatically saying "You hate me and want to hurt me! That's what you think!" while he was disagreeing and repeating to close the door and get in the car.
Watch it one more time. This is exactly what she says - "You don't even care, you're so heartless, you're like 'I hope this hurts you, I wanna fucking rip you apart, you're a stupid bitch, I hate you.' That's what you think, you hate me and you wanna hurt me."
Ugh thank you for saying that. I knew I heard her say what she did, but i couldn't be bothered to go back and verify lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Kyra is live on IG right now. Someone should tune in real quick & tell us what's happening (I don't have headphones to watch it rn)

PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

So far Kyra says it was an accident. (It being recorded) They are very embarrassed. They have been working on not fighting so much but this was a really big fight. Kyra says she was acting like a 10 year old. She doesnt want anyone choosing sides. She doesnt like people saying one or the other is being abusive and making accusations. Thats basically all i heard.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Their families saw the video of the fight and she was on the phone with her dad last night. Wonder what he had to say about it.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Oscar's Dad called them and that's how they found out. Yikes
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

She just said the fight was because Oscar kept bugging Kyra to do something and then she said she wasn't going to do it because he kept bugging her to do it? Idk I guess they did whatever needed to be done this morning.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Kyra said she cried all day because she was so embarrassed.
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

She just went IG live to explain the fight.

Return to “OKBaby”