KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

laesterschwester wrote:...and she’ll fail miserably or will get success just through Khoa (like he always saves her ass) since she’s the most insincere and least passionate person ever. Unless it’s about Chick-fil-a - then she’s the most passionate person ever.
Agreed! She needs to learn respect for other people including herself because it's getting old real fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Remember when they said that their whole neighborhood goes all out with Halloween decorations? Why did it look like it was just their house? What a waste of fucking money.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Tallipia wrote:I think they got pregnant by accident and then when she had a miscarriage she felt down and they tried for another baby. Or she didn't even have a miscarriage and Jackson was an accident. Her story changes so much, don't know what the truth is anymore...
I'm actually watching her draw my life, and she does say the pregnancy before Jackson wasn't planned

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

queentee20 wrote:Why would she post a video talking about how much she doesn’t care about hate? She literally said it at least 10 Times... “I dont care, I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care, I just don’t care, I don’t, I just don’t...”
Lmao cause she's trying to convince herself!Image

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Spillthattea wrote:Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
I literally cringed so hard at that. Taylor even looked unimpressed with her pity laugh. It's especially not funny considering Jackson doesn't even know what those words mean, and he thinks it's mommy trying to teach him something. She's immature af, and has no room to speak about being "ugly" when she literally looks like the moon emoji, but with saggy skin.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Wonder when keren will start dying landons hair :D

Anyways I was looking at the trending section of youtube and bianca is listed as a rising youtuber
@Bianca I wonder what it's like knowing you only rose to success by riding on the coat tails of your "best friend" that replaces you with her other "best friend" every time you leave the state???

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren said she wishes she wouldve joined a sorority LOL. She’d fit right in with the fake bitchy people in there

Hey now, lol!! I'm in a sorority and I'm a decent human being that contributes positively to society. She would've gotten dropped by all of the sororities had she gone through rush, guaranteed Image

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

workinprogress wrote:
Spillthattea wrote:Call me uptight but I found it disgusting that she was encouraging Jackson to call his dad ugly.

I literally cringed so hard at that. Taylor even looked unimpressed with her pity laugh. It's especially not funny considering Jackson doesn't even know what those words mean, and he thinks it's mommy trying to teach him something. She's immature af, and has no room to speak about being "ugly" when she literally looks like the moon emoji, but with saggy skin.

Lmao right? Aside from all of that why not preserve the kids innocence and not teach him hurtful words? You'd hate for him to go to school and use it on other kids and essentially become a bully. I'd be more upset if mine slipped up and said "shit" than I would if I found out they called someone ugly.

Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Spillthattea wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Lmao right? Aside from all of that why not preserve the kids innocence and not teach him hurtful words? You'd hate for him to go to school and use it on other kids and essentially become a bully. I'd be more upset if mine slipped up and said "shit" than I would if I found out they called someone ugly.

Whoops, I meant I would be more less upset if they said "shit"

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

workinprogress wrote:

Anyways I was looking at the trending section of youtube and bianca is listed as a rising youtuber
@Bianca I wonder what it's like knowing you only rose to success by riding on the coat tails of your "best friend" that replaces you with her other "best friend" every time you leave the state???

Damn it. forever accidentally thanking things, but I don't think Bianca is looking for YouTube fame, and I think it all depends on your definition of success, but I'd say she's far more successful than Keren (in the long run) with her travel nursing job. She has a stable career whereas Keren doesn't, and I feel like her channel really is more so to document her life than to get fame. especially since she doesn't seem to promote her content elsewhere like on KK&BabyJ like Taylor did before she even posted her first video. They mentioned it, but not like trying to hype the channel. I think she genuinely wants to make videos to look back on this time of her life.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Damn it. forever accidentally thanking things, but I don't think Bianca is looking for YouTube fame, and I think it all depends on your definition of success, but I'd say she's far more successful than Keren (in the long run) with her travel nursing job. She has a stable career whereas Keren doesn't, and I feel like her channel really is more so to document her life than to get fame. especially since she doesn't seem to promote her content elsewhere like on KK&BabyJ like Taylor did before she even posted her first video. They mentioned it, but not like trying to hype the channel. I think she genuinely wants to make videos to look back on this time of her life.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on that. All I meant was that it seems like Keren has this Midas touch of sorts, where all of her friends suddenly become youtubers out of the blue, Taylor especially. I've been drowning in the OKBaby thread all day, so I'm sorry for my posts that don't say what I really mean lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

ckks wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on that. All I meant was that it seems like Keren has this Midas touch of sorts, where all of her friends suddenly become youtubers out of the blue, Taylor especially. I've been drowning in the OKBaby thread all day, so I'm sorry for my posts that don't say what I really mean lol

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

ckks wrote:
workinprogress wrote:

I agree, Bianca seems fine traveling the country. I follow her on Instagram. She seems happy. She probably doesn't even think about Keren and Khoa most days. And I think she has a boyfriend? She seems like a genuinely nice person. I haven't watched her yet, I didn't know she had a channel, but she's likable from what I know of her so far.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

teddyandmommy wrote:Title courtesy of ytmamaviewer24.
Lmao oh wow, I didn't even notice this before. Thanks!
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok how many times does Landon have to fall and roll over in the bathtub before they realize that they can't sit on their asses against the wall while he's in there? At least they caught him quickly, but damn. If your son has fallen over twice in like two days while in the tub, maybe you should be actively engaging with him while he's in there. Yeah, he can obviously support himself, but that tub is so slippery & Jackson is in there splashing around everywhere which probably makes it hard for him to be stable. Is it going to take him cracking his head off of the wall, or choking on water for them to stop being so lazy?? Why is it so hard to kneel beside the tub & play WITH your kids, which also ensures their safety at the same time.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Maybe I'm reaching but this title and thumbnail feel a bit weird after the OKBaby thing...Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

jrb7 wrote:Maybe I'm reaching but this title and thumbnail feel a bit weird after the OKBaby thing...Image

I don't think it's reaching. I think they saw all the attention Kyra got from that, and they're trying to feed off of it

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

jrb7 wrote:Maybe I'm reaching but this title and thumbnail feel a bit weird after the OKBaby thing...Image

Oh yeah. Their big youtuber friends got so much attention bc of a fight so of course they're gonna make it seem like they had one too.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

The first five seconds is Keren and the damn baby talk. You are 23 Keren. Not 4. Jesus. How can you be a mom and still act like a toddler

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Yes! They're not even trying to hide how shitty they are anymore.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”