Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

workinprogress wrote:Ok how many times does Landon have to fall and roll over in the bathtub before they realize that they can't sit on their asses against the wall while he's in there? At least they caught him quickly, but damn. If your son has fallen over twice in like two days while in the tub, maybe you should be actively engaging with him while he's in there. Yeah, he can obviously support himself, but that tub is so slippery & Jackson is in there splashing around everywhere which probably makes it hard for him to be stable. Is it going to take him cracking his head off of the wall, or choking on water for them to stop being so lazy?? Why is it so hard to kneel beside the tub & play WITH your kids, which also ensures their safety at the same time.

Annnd they had their first son "chip his tooth" from falling in the bathtub twice! You would think they would learn by now.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Okay I'm really glad others thought the same thing I did with the title and thumbnail! But yeah, it's a real shame. I get that clickbait is helpful for views but I cannot stand when its used with injury/pain/etc. Especially with kids even though thats not the case here but that would be with my most family vloggers. Ugh that disgusts me. Their clickbait has been bad lately anyway with the dumb buzz words in parenthases.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

queentee20 wrote:
jrb7 wrote:Maybe I'm reaching but this title and thumbnail feel a bit weird after the OKBaby thing...Image

Nope. When I saw the title I 100% knew they saw what happened with kyra and Oscar so they’re trying to get attention off it.... this is really shitty of them
They most definitely saw it. Tons of people were tagging her

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

Keren’s constant misuse of the word “finesse” drives me insane.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

workinprogress wrote:Ok how many times does Landon have to fall and roll over in the bathtub before they realize that they can't sit on their asses against the wall while he's in there? At least they caught him quickly, but damn. If your son has fallen over twice in like two days while in the tub, maybe you should be actively engaging with him while he's in there. Yeah, he can obviously support himself, but that tub is so slippery & Jackson is in there splashing around everywhere which probably makes it hard for him to be stable. Is it going to take him cracking his head off of the wall, or choking on water for them to stop being so lazy?? Why is it so hard to kneel beside the tub & play WITH your kids, which also ensures their safety at the same time.

But they need an injury so they can then blame Landon's teeth on said injury a year from now.

(Horrible, I know. Sorryish.)
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

jrb7 wrote:Maybe I'm reaching but this title and thumbnail feel a bit weird after the OKBaby thing...Image

Fill me in, what ok baby thing?
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Rkp65i wrote:

I just found out about it, too. Oscar and Kyra got into a huge fight I think in a parking lot somewhere and Kyra accidentally streamed it on Instagram live and didn't realize it until after the fight was over when Oscar's dad called Oscar and asked if Kyra was okay and why she was crying, because apparently she was a wreck in the video. Crying, screaming at him, they were really going at it from I've heard. Someone made a transcript on the old okbaby thread, there's a new one that's like 5 pages long now but the old thread has some quotes on the pages towards the end.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

I unsubscribe today. I really liked watching them last year when I was pregnant but now it's so annoying to watch. I only watched because my baby is same age as Landon. Keren talks about how she doesn't want to be fake and filter what she says anymore. Basically saying she was fake as hell to grab viewers. Their audience consist of little kids and teen moms. If there is any other mature mommies on here, you should check out Hayley Paige. She is same age as Keren but acts here age unlike Keren. She keeps it real and is funny, plus her baby is adorable!

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 0fdfd4.jpg[/img]

When the only time you interact with your kids is for a photoImage
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Just saying, if someone figured out where the tennis court is it wouldn't be hard to figure out where they live with that footage alone. It pisses me off how cavalier some YouTubers are with their addresses, especially when they have young children.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

marsala wrote:

But they need an injury so they can then blame Landon's teeth on said injury a year from now.

(Horrible, I know. Sorryish.)
We're both "horrible" because that's what I was thinking as wellImage

murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

marsala wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I just found out about it, too. Oscar and Kyra got into a huge fight I think in a parking lot somewhere and Kyra accidentally streamed it on Instagram live and didn't realize it until after the fight was over when Oscar's dad called Oscar and asked if Kyra was okay and why she was crying, because apparently she was a wreck in the video. Crying, screaming at him, they were really going at it from I've heard. Someone made a transcript on the old okbaby thread, there's a new one that's like 5 pages long now but the old thread has some quotes on the pages towards the end.
I posted about this too in the OK thread. I'm 100000% sure she was referrencing them to get clicks. She is literally a garbage fucking human.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ach8007 wrote:I unsubscribe today. I really liked watching them last year when I was pregnant but now it's so annoying to watch. I only watched because my baby is same age as Landon. Keren talks about how she doesn't want to be fake and filter what she says anymore. Basically saying she was fake as hell to grab viewers. Their audience consist of little kids and teen moms. If there is any other mature mommies on here, you should check out Hayley Paige. She is same age as Keren but acts here age unlike Keren. She keeps it real and is funny, plus her baby is adorable!

Yess I love her

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Spillthattea wrote:Just saying, if someone figured out where the tennis court is it wouldn't be hard to figure out where they live with that footage alone. It pisses me off how cavalier some YouTubers are with their addresses, especially when they have young children.

After reading your comment, I wanted to see how long it would take someone to find their house and Boom. Five minutes flat after knowing theres a tennis court nearby I found their house based off their aerial shots too. I know that now makes me sound creepy but I was curious to see what little info you needed to find them. Keep in mind, I live on the otherside of the country and wish them absolutely no harm, but it does show that they put A LOT online. It's crazy.

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Spillthattea wrote:Just saying, if someone figured out where the tennis court is it wouldn't be hard to figure out where they live with that footage alone. It pisses me off how cavalier some YouTubers are with their addresses, especially when they have young children.

They do have an alarm system, but that will only notify them if someone is breaking into the house. Someone could easily snatch Landon from his room, while Keren, Khoa and Jackson are in the backyard.

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 867da4.png[/img]

Kkbabyj are fucking disgusting. I was curious of the Oscar and kyra fight so I searched it for "today" wow! Look what we see here... I hope Keren and Khoa rot in hell. Fake ass friends, and I don't even care for okbaby.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buttercup wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 867da4.png[/img]

Kkbabyj are fucking disgusting. I was curious of the Oscar and kyra fight so I searched it for "today" wow! Look what we see here... I hope Keren and Khoa rot in hell. Fake ass friends, and I don't even care for okbaby.

Someone tweet this shit to Keren and tag Khoa and Kyra. This is disgusting

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

I’m sorry to be so harsh but Keren and Khoa absolutely DISGUST me!!! Seriously, how pathetic and desperate are they for views that they would try to capitalize on her supposed “best friends” fight. It’s pretty obvious that they did it on purpose bc you know damn well Keren was all over that fight yesterday since she would rather live on social media than raise her fn kids. I hate to admit this but I really expected more from Khoa but since he takes his orders from that bitch Keren, I’m sure he probably didn’t have much of a choice.

I really wish Kyra would title her next vlog “Why You Shouldn’t Use Pacifiers” and have a picture of Levi and his straight teeth. ImageImage

I might be taking this wrong so if anyone has a different opinion I’d be open to hearing it but I just think that it was completely distasteful. Anything for money though, right Keren? I don’t even watch their vlogs but did Khoa make bitch cry bc he told her she couldn’t go shopping today and that she actually has to stay at home with her kids? Or did it not have anything to do with crying at all.

Sorry, rant over! I really don’t even know why I’m so irritated! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”