Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by mormonts »

1finn wrote:
mormonts wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:They have not "always celebrated Halloween" on their channel. What liars....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
To be fair, they're actually not lying for once, unless they changed their opinion at some point halfway through the channel. I was wondering if they were, so I searched their channel for past halloween videos and found this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lga0UgDrC5E from 2014. They talk about this topic specifically at 3:23. But you can sure use this video to see how awful they've become and how differently people interact with them now in comparison. They were actually quite bearable here.

I don't remember that vid.....so I will give them credit for the Halloween celebrating, still against the 6am disturbing the neighbors though. And yes, quite the contrast from that video to their recent vids, they are more about production (Sam thinking he is some great filmmaker) and inventing stuff to film, then they are showing their authentic selves. Also they sure were obsessed with the whole pregnancy thing back then, from what I have read, that is video gold, for family Christian You Tubers.
Oh, definitely, it's an entirely different situation. The celebrating, that's fine, done respectfully. The 6 AM disturbing of the neighbors is not cool. I saw it pointed out in the comments that Sam should know better, having worked the night shift. That's very true. He has no respect for anyone.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Seen today, posted on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by Nia:

People will fail you, plans will fail you, life will disappoint you sometimes. By there is hope and rest in Jesus.… http://ift.tt/2Aa2UJT

hmmm.....
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Seen today, posted on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram by Nia:

People will fail you, plans will fail you, life will disappoint you sometimes. By there is hope and rest in Jesus.… http://ift.tt/2Aa2UJT

hmmm.....
This probably means we are getting another rambling, incoherent pile of rubbish from Nia's Blog, sorry but the girl cannot write.

One thing I was noticing today is that their FB posts hardly get any comments, about 5 on the average, I really don't do Instagram much but their comment and like count seem awful low there too. Their FB page says they have about 102K likes.............which really makes me wonder about their YTube subscriber count 2.1 million, before they hid the count. I would think their counts would be closer together, unless their fan basic (gag) are really too young to have FB accounts, but can get a YT account. That buying subscribers, rumor seems more and more probable.

And they are still getting roasted for the Trick or Treat at 6am video............most I have seen, I think Sam was counting on it going viral, since their view count is way down, and no pregnancy scam in sight.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Is there a way to buy views?? I'm having a hard time believing they have 1.2K views and the video has been up for 3min...
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Make that 1.6K now, in 3 minutes
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

If they bought subscribers how were they able to quit their jobs and spend so much money? Don’t they get paid from views not sub count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"Let's play hit the daddy" and Nia dives into action attacking him with the bouncy balls hahaha she's like "that's for cheating on me...and that's for lying to me" hahahaha so they made Symphony apologize for breaking the pumpkin....does Sam ever apologize for all the shit he does? Mr. I've Been Cleansed....what a jackass!! He had Symphony using power tools and a giant knife - yet they still put her in a stroller? I don't understand their warp parenting skills! So I just noticed their video was sitting next to another recommended channel I like to watch - both videos went out 30 minutes ago - both have around 1-2 million subs....yet the other video has 50K views already and these guys only had 4K, so that tells you he isn't buying views anymore since he clearly got busted!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

First of all, publicly shaming your kid on youtube. A+ parenting. They didn't need to show that entire thing. They could have taken care of it off camera and talked about it later.

Second of all, seems to me like Symphony is starting to pick up some of Sam's tendencies as well. That was a total Sam move. He threw a pumpkin a few vlogs ago, didn't he? There you go. You're rubbing off on your kids, dickweed.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mormonts wrote:First of all, publicly shaming your kid on youtube. A+ parenting. They didn't need to show that entire thing. They could have taken care of it off camera and talked about it later.

Second of all, seems to me like Symphony is starting to pick up some of Sam's tendencies as well. That was a total Sam move. He threw a pumpkin a few vlogs ago, didn't he? There you go. You're rubbing off on your kids, dickweed.
Exactly!!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Symphony is a brat and it's her parent's fault
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

1finn wrote:Looks like the adults on YouTube are roasting them for the 6am trick or treating...............can't wait to hear the excuses the "lying one" comes up to explain the video.............. I am sure he will say, it was all set up with his neighbors and it was all a joke.
This comment thread under the 6am vlog sums him up - and it's interesting the viewers are cottoning on to both his undiagnosed issues and shitty personality.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

YesMia wrote:If they bought subscribers how were they able to quit their jobs and spend so much money? Don’t they get paid from views not sub count?
Companies looking to sponsor a YouTube channel will look at the amount of Subs as part of their decision making process. Sam and Nia have had a lot of sponsored vlogs (a [sometimes large] fee paid to promote a product in a video), although I'm not sure if the sponsored ad fees were enough of a stand alone income back when he quite his job.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Scar2016 wrote:
1finn wrote:Looks like the adults on YouTube are roasting them for the 6am trick or treating...............can't wait to hear the excuses the "lying one" comes up to explain the video.............. I am sure he will say, it was all set up with his neighbors and it was all a joke.
This comment thread under the 6am vlog sums him up - and it's interesting the viewers are cottoning on to both his undiagnosed issues and shitty personality.
I'm in those comments, "he's mentally ill" lol
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

In today's video Nia throws a full container of coke and ice out the window of their moving car (because she didn't want Sam to drink it). Ok, Nia...would your kids "be in trouble" if they did the same? They were right there watching you. SMDH.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That's considered littering or something and they could be fined for that. They keep doing small things that are still illegal and they never get in trouble for it or recognize that it's illegal.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

JLPC wrote:In today's video Nia throws a full container of coke and ice out the window of their moving car (because she didn't want Sam to drink it). Ok, Nia...would your kids "be in trouble" if they did the same? They were right there watching you. SMDH.
I'm re-thinking...staged, to create controversy? Are they dumb as rocks or conniving desperadoes? :?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:
JLPC wrote:In today's video Nia throws a full container of coke and ice out the window of their moving car (because she didn't want Sam to drink it). Ok, Nia...would your kids "be in trouble" if they did the same? They were right there watching you. SMDH.
I'm re-thinking...staged, to create controversy? Are they dumb as rocks or conniving desperadoes? :?
My favorite part, was Nia in the church childrens school, telling about how lying is the worst thing to do..............I mean the hypocrisy is laughable.........also was amazed that no lightning bolt, struck Nia.

The coke thing, I don't get, with all the crap she feeds her kids daily, doughnuts, Lunchables etc. I really don't think a coke is gonna kill Sam.........OH God, I just stood up for Sam....kill me now. lol

And didn't Sam say something about having a full time job, when he was giving us his wisdom....they really don't know what work is.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

....another favorite moment was Sam throwing the toy that Symphony asked for help with in the Sunday School room; threw it across the room! Yesterday's vid featured Symphony getting in "BIG TROUBLE" for throwing a pumpkin. I laugh! Scornfully...I laugh! :)
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

JLPC wrote:
Unfortunately, they’re both :/
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Umm why was he filming Abram crying in the beginning? I started laughing (not to be mean) but come on - these kids will grow up and be so embarrassed with all this useless footage!! Sam learned "self control" just like everyone else?? Yeah okay - everyone else doesn't act like a psycho!!! Sam and Nia put on this fake act for the camera like he wants to act like his wife cares for him so much and she is all like "babe" - I'm pretty sure when they aren't filming they don't even speak to each other and she probably avoids him too! Nia hears Juliet on the monitor and Sam is what...deaf?? He can't move his lazy ass to get his daughter?? 11:00 mark - Nia cooking and taking care of the kids while Sam sits and and plays video games? Is he 14?? They are so slow uploading their vlogs - Halloween has passed!!

Return to “Sam and Nia”