JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Kally where you at?
I would love to hear what Kally has to say about this!
She was just on here a few weeks or a month or so ago saying Drake is a low life POS. She said he is way worse than we know about. Then Kally said Drake has been busted for hiring prostitutes!!! And now Drake is dating her friend someone on here said Drakes new gf is Kally and Amber friend?? Wtf

Kally are you going to tell your facebook friend aka Drakes new girlfriend about how much of a POS he is or nah?
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

LilaLavender wrote:I also think it's worth mentioning that in today's age, I'm not sure if marriage should be the ultimate determiner of a step-relationship.

My S.O. has 2 half-brothers from his mom and her boyfriend of 7 years. His mom didn't get remarried and never intends to, but my S.O. still refers to his brothers' dad as "stepdad", because that's just pretty much the relationship they have. Amber and Gabe only got married just now after being together since 2014, but people (both on the forum here and Jessica herself) have been calling Logan "Lilia's stepbrother" for a long time. So sure, legally it might not literally be "step", but yknow, it can still be called it, I think.
Yea but drake has barely been with this new girl...that doesn't make them family at all. After years together I could see counting them but we don't even know if the boys have even met her kids. Definitely wouldn't jump to calling them step siblings. Drake doesn't seem to be one to make a commitment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

LilaLavender wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Jess got pregnant in grade 12 as a senior and one thing I respect her for is she didn't drop out of highschool unlike Kyra from okbaby. Kyra also got pregnant in high school and she then dropped out of school. Jess didn't. She continued going to school and graduated high school even with her big pregnant belly she walked up and got her high school diploma. Kyra on the otherhand cared too much what people thought about her and dropped out of highschool when she got pregnant.
The only reason that Jess didn't drop out of high school is that she purposely conceived Lilia at the right moment so that she'd have her just after graduation. She was a good student and proud of her "goody-goody" status (her words, not mine), so probably her idea was that as long as she graduated high school, everyone would find it perfectly okay if she and Gabe got married and she didn't get any further education and stayed home to be a housewife and stay-at-home-mum to their 4 children while he worked.
Idk that doesn't really make sense considering Jess went to college right after having Lilia.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

mommadrama01 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I also think it's worth mentioning that in today's age, I'm not sure if marriage should be the ultimate determiner of a step-relationship.

My S.O. has 2 half-brothers from his mom and her boyfriend of 7 years. His mom didn't get remarried and never intends to, but my S.O. still refers to his brothers' dad as "stepdad", because that's just pretty much the relationship they have. Amber and Gabe only got married just now after being together since 2014, but people (both on the forum here and Jessica herself) have been calling Logan "Lilia's stepbrother" for a long time. So sure, legally it might not literally be "step", but yknow, it can still be called it, I think.
Yea but drake has barely been with this new girl...that doesn't make them family at all. After years together I could see counting them but we don't even know if the boys have even met her kids. Definitely wouldn't jump to calling them step siblings. Drake doesn't seem to be one to make a commitment

You're misunderstanding me :D . I don't think those kids are truly KKL's step siblings at all: I understand they are not, Drake and that girl literally just started dating. It was merely in jest of the mess of kids that is Modesto. I just took liberty of the moment to also add an opinion about marriage not being necessary for a step-like-relationship, but I didn't mean I consider those kids and KKL be an example of that. Sorry for the confusion.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

TeaFor2 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Jess got pregnant in grade 12 as a senior and one thing I respect her for is she didn't drop out of highschool unlike Kyra from okbaby. Kyra also got pregnant in high school and she then dropped out of school. Jess didn't. She continued going to school and graduated high school even with her big pregnant belly she walked up and got her high school diploma. Kyra on the otherhand cared too much what people thought about her and dropped out of highschool when she got pregnant.
The only reason that Jess didn't drop out of high school is that she purposely conceived Lilia at the right moment so that she'd have her just after graduation. She was a good student and proud of her "goody-goody" status (her words, not mine), so probably her idea was that as long as she graduated high school, everyone would find it perfectly okay if she and Gabe got married and she didn't get any further education and stayed home to be a housewife and stay-at-home-mum to their 4 children while he worked.
Idk that doesn't really make sense considering Jess went to college right after having Lilia.
I suppose, but Gabe didn't marry her, did he? They broke up in August/September 2010, around/right before she started college. To me it always seemed like she was never interested in school for school's sake, but only went to get people (both her audience and her mom) off her back, especially during the times she was a single mom. You can't be a single mom that doesn't work but also isn't trying to get a degree, that'll look bad on you.

But if they had married like she expected, I think we would have seen something very similar to what is going on now: talk of continued education every once in a while, but no real progress, plus lots of excuses of "just so busy with the kids!". I think we can tell from the fact that she took 6 years to get a 2 year degree and hasn't been going to school for more than a year now that she has no real inherent interested to get a degree or to work. I think she really just hoped to be a SAHM.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

DoodleBop wrote:With Drake having at least 10 half siblings the boys will have to make sure no partners are cousins. OMG.
Didn’t Drake cheat on Jess with one of his cousins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her life goal is to be a SAHM, but the guys she dates/marries seem to be allergic to keeping a full time job. Chris in particular. Now she's supporting Chris with her YouTube channel so HE can be a "SAHD". Jess, are you resentful yet?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mommadrama01 wrote:

Girl, you are taking this way to literal. They were just playing around with how messed up the whole thing is. Nobody is actually saying they have x amount of steb siblings that include Drakes new girl they are just pointing out the possibilities.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

nomis99 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:With Drake having at least 10 half siblings the boys will have to make sure no partners are cousins. OMG.
Didn’t Drake cheat on Jess with one of his cousins?

Oh God I was just trying to remember which Youtubers BF slept with his cousin. Anyone have any proof of that rumor?

I was also thinking about like 2030 Landen comes home with his girl knocked up and they find out his girlfriend is a cousin by one of his bio dad's half siblings...
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

TeaFor2 wrote:Kally where you at?
I would love to hear what Kally has to say about this!
She was just on here a few weeks or a month or so ago saying Drake is a low life POS. She said he is way worse than we know about. Then Kally said Drake has been busted for hiring prostitutes!!! And now Drake is dating her friend someone on here said Drakes new gf is Kally and Amber friend?? Wtf

Kally are you going to tell your facebook friend aka Drakes new girlfriend about how much of a POS he is or nah?
This^^ and yes I totally creeped on the new girls FB and looked at her friends list and she is indeed FB friends with both Amber and Kally... I would looooove to know what they are all thinking right now lmao.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

deannaroseo wrote:Her life goal is to be a SAHM, but the guys she dates/marries seem to be allergic to keeping a full time job. Chris in particular. Now she's supporting Chris with her YouTube channel so HE can be a "SAHD". Jess, are you resentful yet?

Nope, because at this point she's raising a small kindergardengroup and is thankful for any help she can get.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Guys. I was stalking Nataliee's FB and Airabella was a cute little Starbucks drink for Halloween. Why can't Messs be this simple yet adorable with her kiddos?

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

TeaFor2 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote: I thought Jess and Gabe were together for around 5 years?
I was thinking more in terms of baby daddies. It's the first time she's making a marriage work for 3 years with kids in the equation.
Ahhh got it.
Well she was with her first baby daddy for 5 years. Her and Gabe didn't break up as soon as Lilia was born. They stayed together for a few more months. They were both in college and every morning Jess dropped off baby Lilia with bottles to Gabe's mom atbher house and then her and Gabe went to college classes all day. Then she was with Drake for 3 years with a few months break. Now she has been with Chris for 3+ years
They lasted together for 3 months with a kid. It's what counts, honestly. She broke up with Drake twice in 2 and 1/2 years. So yeah, I feel it was reasonable for me to say it's a record for her to be for 3 years with a baby daddy.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

jcait00 wrote:Guys. I was stalking Nataliee's FB and Airabella was a cute little Starbucks drink for Halloween. Why can't Messs be this simple yet adorable with her kiddos?

what’s natalieee’s fb name?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ok, browsing through random youtube videos, I keep seeing people who get sponsored by those stupid food-delivering companies (like blue apron, etc) and all of them say the same sh*t, it's oh so convenient. Is it just me, or is getting the food that goes into your meal not the most difficult part, if you have a car? Finding a good recipie and cooking it is more difficult imo. I'm not sure, if Jess has said that (too lazy to go back), but there is constant talk about waste, if you buy the ingredients in the store, like have those people never heard about, what we call the left-over recipies? You take the stuff that's left over, think creative and serve it with noodles, potatoes, or rice, etc? I don't understand how buying groceries and cooking can be such a difficult thing for some youtubers (especially yt Moms, many of whom can stay at home).

Oh and all of them say "it's so convenient, you can choose a recipie and get the instructions how to prepare it", guess what? That's what cooking books are for! Somebody should send one to Jess through that box she has now.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Drake bails whenever the kids get old enough to talk. Like he was around for the twins and Ariabella as babies/toddlers. Once they hit like 2 or 3 he's on to the next skanky whore

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

shilohjulia wrote:Drake bails whenever the kids get old enough to talk. Like he was around for the twins and Ariabella as babies/toddlers. Once they hit like 2 or 3 he's on to the next skanky whore

And we thought Jessica was addicted to tit feeding infants. Have you cracked a secret code? Maybe Drake is a baby addict too

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

missy-1010 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:Drake bails whenever the kids get old enough to talk. Like he was around for the twins and Ariabella as babies/toddlers. Once they hit like 2 or 3 he's on to the next skanky whore

And we thought Jessica was addicted to tit feeding infants. Have you cracked a secret code? Maybe Drake is a baby addict too

Nah. He just like going in raw.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok this may be morbid but at the end of today’s video it looked like Addie was dead

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not without cheating in between. For some reason he has real problems with commitment and responsibility and cheats constantly. Where it comes from, no idea.

Return to “JesssFam”