JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Mazement
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by Mazement »

I know this subject has been discussed to death but I have another 'imagine if' scenario.

Imagine if Drake and this girl don't last very long and the boys never meet her or her kids...and then in like ten years one of them meets a nice guy or girl and start going out together only to realise that their parents dated once?! That would be so strange.

Also, I knew drake had a lot of brothers but I didn't realise he had SO many! No wonder he was convinced he couldn't make girls!
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Edit, double post
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Did she really just leave Ad by herself infront of the house? She's able to get on the street in less than a minute.. how stupid can someone get
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

It always looks like she's letting Addy run around the house and garden as if she were a cat.

She's said before that she likes to raise their kids in the spirit of the 80's or something like that, "the good old times" where kids could run free and get dirty and such... maybe not the best idea in Modesto :S

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I didn't realize that "in the good old days" kids had a camera shoved in their faces and their lives broadcasted in the internet all day. Neither did they watch TV in the car and play on tablets and phones and they certaily didn't have tons of half- and step siblings and various (ex-) dads and stepfathers. Those happy romantic good old days are gone and if they weren't, Jesss crazy lifestyle would not fit.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Natxo wrote:Did she really just leave Ad by herself infront of the house? She's able to get on the street in less than a minute.. how stupid can someone get
"When you've had so many, you realize they don't break so easily" -Jess. Add to that Jess' magical boob milk and you better believe that if Addie had been hit by a car, the car would have been totaled and Addie had been standing there giggling :roll:
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Texas Roadhouse on the latest vlog.... SURPRISE SURPRISE!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

waitwhat wrote:
Natxo wrote:Did she really just leave Ad by herself infront of the house? She's able to get on the street in less than a minute.. how stupid can someone get
"When you've had so many, you realize they don't break so easily" -Jess. Add to that Jess' magical boob milk and you better believe that if Addie had been hit by a car, the car would have been totaled and Addie had been standing there giggling :roll:
Yet Addie is the one who they say nearly died.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

DoodleBop wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
Yet Addie is the one who they say nearly died.
Why you gotta try to ruin her beautifully protrayed context huh?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

I can't believe she left Addie out on the front lawn... she was gone long enough that someone could have easily pulled up in a car and grabbed her. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Also, you would think she would put shoes on her, considering she was walking in a bunch of wood chips :/
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

I seriously couldn't believe that. I'm all for letting kids play but she's not even one year old what the fuck. She very easily could she have wandered away into the street or a pool or met an animal or any number of other dangerous situations, not to mention the chance of getting grabbed by someone. Jess has truly outdone herself leaving her infant alone by the road.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Why did they renovate their kitchen if they never ever ever cook anything in it beside shit pancakes?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Well im extra bored today and I was curious to what even Texas road house is. We don't have them here. It's some sort of bbq/steakhouse and its not exactly cheap. Looks like $16 - $20 + per adult plate. They must spend a shit load on eating out per month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I would not be surprised if they spend easily a grand a month every month on take out alone. They try and cheap out by going out when the big four are at school but then end up running out of time and get take out for dinner anyway.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Did Jess really leave Addie outside in the front yard by herself??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Not only did she leave her, she found it funny enough to put in the vlog when Ad picked up the camera that Jess left on the ground infront of the house. Comes a criminal and that's a $700 camera gone and your fucking child. Bravo
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

do you think the glass is still on the floor
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 12377f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Well Jess and her ignoramus of a husband just chopped down some beautiful plum trees that took years to mature and bear fruit. But how fitting! What use do they have for a tree that doesn't have tacos or pizza hanging from the branches?!
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

My only question is how did they NOT know that they were plums? They didn't bother to ask Mimi, Poppy or her dad what they were?
I can't believe they just chopped down the trees without trying them or finding out what the fruit is. But yet it kind of makes sense for Jess and Chris. Their kids probably haven't had a piece of fruit in weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They've probably never have and never will eat a plum.

Return to “JesssFam”