KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by anr92 »

Am I tho only one who thought that Jackson was a little too old for those toys? Even though he still didn’t know how to use them but they’re the perfect for Landon since he’s still a baby. I know every child develop at their own pace but dam Jackson is too behind. I feel bad saying that but it’s not his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I looked at the source code and as someone else just mentioned, the only tags are:”kkandbabyj,vtech,toys,jackson,landon,keren,khoa". The reason their videos show up when you search Oscar and Kyra is :
1) they link to their channel in their description box using the words “Oscar and Kyra’s channel”
2) the two channels are related (same content, large overlap in subscribers, people watch their videos in close succession, they link to eachother under related channels) and the YouTube algorithm favors related channels. Oscar and Kyra do not have that same wording in their own description which is why their videos don’t pop up first if you search them.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sasperillo wrote:I looked at the source code and as someone else just mentioned, the only tags are:”kkandbabyj,vtech,toys,jackson,landon,keren,khoa". The reason their videos show up when you search Oscar and Kyra is :
1) they link to their channel in their description box using the words “Oscar and Kyra’s channel”
2) the two channels are related (same content, large overlap in subscribers, people watch their videos in close succession, they link to eachother under related channels) and the YouTube algorithm favors related channels. Oscar and Kyra do not have that same wording in their own description which is why their videos don’t pop up first if you search them.
yes. I did the same and I even looked back on their last few videos in case they saw this and took those tags out of that particular video. It's just because of their description box. They didn't tag their video as that as much as I'd like to believe that and wouldn't put it past them.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

anr92 wrote:Am I tho only one who thought that Jackson was a little too old for those toys? Even though he still didn’t know how to use them but they’re the perfect for Landon since he’s still a baby. I know every child develop at their own pace but dam Jackson is too behind. I feel bad saying that but it’s not his fault.

Well, Keren admitted that she thought rattles were the only toys babies could use up to their first birthday lmao so Jackson probably hadn't been exposed to much and may be a bit behind in the toy department as well. I can't believe she admitted that. It seems they didn't prepare to be parents at all, no baby books, no advice from friends or family, no asking the doctor about child development. I don't have kids and even I know one year olds can play with more than stupid little rattles.

She's like, at least I know now for Landon! :roll:
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

you cannot tell me that with as much as Keren shops, Landon didn't have an outfit to leave the house in that DIDN'T have holes in it. I know she buys mostly pajamas since that's what her kids live in, but people send them clothes all the time too. take the damn sleeper off of him and put an actual outfit without holes in it to take him to the store in. wtf? how are they not embarrassed by that?

iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

ckks wrote:you cannot tell me that with as much as Keren shops, Landon didn't have an outfit to leave the house in that DIDN'T have holes in it. I know she buys mostly pajamas since that's what her kids live in, but people send them clothes all the time too. take the damn sleeper off of him and put an actual outfit without holes in it to take him to the store in. wtf? how are they not embarrassed by that? Image

Keren shops mostly for herself and useless shit in the house! She's too damn lazy to change him too!

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

It boggles me how many clothes they get from subscribers because we all know they don’t wear them!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

1cor138 wrote:Keren’s constant misuse of the word “finesse” drives me insane.

And both her and khoa saying wallah instead of voila with a v. Ughhhh

murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murtmagurt »

Idkhihello wrote:It boggles me how many clothes they get from subscribers because we all know they don’t wear them!

I swear she just throws out everything she gets from fans

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

iconicpatricia wrote:
ckks wrote:you cannot tell me that with as much as Keren shops, Landon didn't have an outfit to leave the house in that DIDN'T have holes in it. I know she buys mostly pajamas since that's what her kids live in, but people send them clothes all the time too. take the damn sleeper off of him and put an actual outfit without holes in it to take him to the store in. wtf? how are they not embarrassed by that? Image

Keren shops mostly for herself and useless shit in the house! She's too damn lazy to change him too!

And Jackson, her favorite. She’s always buying him new clothes. Landon comes last for her.

spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Anyone else feel like Keren was kinda likeable up untill a couple months before she had Landon? Don’t know what happend there but she got so bitchy and annoying after that.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

In the "he made her cry again vlog" ke ren annoyed me so much. It was super cringey when she tried to act more hurt than she was. It reminded me of when noni playfully spanked Peyton. It was like there were the same people and Peyton is like 7 and ke ren is 25

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ok, just watched the Halloween vlog and wtf... Keren changes multiple times, claims its way too cold for her to wear a skirt but then dresses her 2 yr old in shorts & a tee...
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Rkp65i wrote:Ok, just watched the Halloween vlog and wtf... Keren changes multiple times, claims its way too cold for her to wear a skirt but then dresses her 2 yr old in shorts & a tee...
Couldn’t even bother with a warm costume for him smh

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c71bad.jpg[/img]

Changed them out of their footie pajamas for a photo eh

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

spaghettisaus wrote:Anyone else feel like Keren was kinda likeable up untill a couple months before she had Landon? Don’t know what happend there but she got so bitchy and annoying after that.

Right around when the youtube money really started rolling in. Then she didn’t need to put on a fake show to get people to subscribe to her.

iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

Idkhihello wrote:
spaghettisaus wrote:Anyone else feel like Keren was kinda likeable up untill a couple months before she had Landon? Don’t know what happend there but she got so bitchy and annoying after that.

Right around when the youtube money really started rolling in. Then she didn’t need to put on a fake show to get people to subscribe to her.

Lmfao I honestly only found her likable until she started the 1,2,3 with khoa like he's a child.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I've always been curious if bad ass Mum Keren does all the house cleaning herself, or if she hires someone... Like for the vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, windows etc. beyond making the bed, doing dishes, laundry
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Lol, no. I started watching when they met okbaby because she seemed to have it more together and was being bitchy about it- like Kyra was doing something stupid/wrong with Levi and the day after Keren filmed herself doing it “right”. She behaved like she was mentoring her or something. Can’t even think of any examples but she came off as a show off, especially when it came to their kids’ milestones. Khoa came off as awkward AF, he’s grown on me since.
spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Chichi wrote:I've always been curious if bad ass Mum Keren does all the house cleaning herself, or if she hires someone... Like for the vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, windows etc. beyond making the bed, doing dishes, laundry
She’s probably never cleaned untill her hands were dry and cracked. Have you seen the way she folds the laundry? They’re full of cracks and wrinkles. Keren probably thinks the windows don’t need to be cleaned because the rain does that for you.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”