BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by Britxo »

I mean if you have to be dependent on a planner to “get your life together” that’s kinda sad. All the money she spent on that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

A planner isn't going to make you get your shit together. Been there, done that. Lemme pencil in depression at 4 o'clock on Tuesday.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Britxo wrote:I mean if you have to be dependent on a planner to “get your life together” that’s kinda sad. All the money she spent on that...

Seriously! I came on here to say this. Also, she said that she used planners in the past and failed. She then proceeded on to saying that she's new to planners and the "planner world". Uhm.. makes SO much sense.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

guineapeegz wrote:
Britxo wrote:I mean if you have to be dependent on a planner to “get your life together” that’s kinda sad. All the money she spent on that...

Seriously! I came on here to say this. Also, she said that she used planners in the past and failed. She then proceeded on to saying that she's new to planners and the "planner world". Uhm.. makes SO much sense.
I'm sure she means the new planner world. Like she's used just plan old planners in the past not the extravagant ones people are using
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

webby wrote:back on her high horse
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 199088.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
So flaky she can't even commit to having self doubt for more than a week

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

So how much are these planners? It's cute...but seems a bit extra.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

You know she’s gonna get them everything they circled like she knows how to say no to her kids ugh
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

As soon as those kids are old enough she’s sending them straight to sleep away camp in the summers
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

She is going to buy so much shit for that planner that she’ll use for a month. The planner community is huge online right now. She’ll buy stickers for everything. Then she’ll get overwhelmed and abandon the whole thing like everything else she bought on impulse. She must have spent $100 already on the Erin Condren stuff. Prepare yourselves for Etsy sticker hauls soon.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

This is an example of what Brittney is probably seeing online that made her want to jump into an Erin Condren. The “planner world” is like a cult community. A lot of mommy YouTubers are into planners. There’s even a planner convention every year.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 853fbd.jpg[/img]

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

“teaching the kids a lesson”

Lol, that’s a cute clickbait title, Brittany

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

askeptichere wrote:This is an example of what Brittney is probably seeing online that made her want to jump into an Erin Condren. The “planner world” is like a cult community. A lot of mommy YouTubers are into planners. There’s even a planner convention every year.

Good god, how does one even keep up with what they put on that page? My head is hurting just trying to look at it. I seriously pop a note in my phones agenda, make sure I have a notification on, and I am good to go.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
askeptichere wrote:This is an example of what Brittney is probably seeing online that made her want to jump into an Erin Condren. The “planner world” is like a cult community. A lot of mommy YouTubers are into planners. There’s even a planner convention every year.

Good god, how does one even keep up with what they put on that page? My head is hurting just trying to look at it. I seriously pop a note in my phones agenda, make sure I have a notification on, and I am good to go.

Good god me too girl. That looks exhausting, and expensive. I don’t have time to sit there a doodle in a 100$ planner. If you have time to do all that shit, you probably don’t need a planner

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

lol this year I bought a 3 fucking dollar planner from Target dollar section. My life is super planned :D
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

Good god me too girl. That looks exhausting, and expensive. I don’t have time to sit there a doodle in a 100$ planner. If you have time to do all that shit, you probably don’t need a planner

Right?! I have a dry erase weekly calendar and then just a blank white board that I write everything on... takes 2 minutes to write everything in and I do it while I am multitasking brewing my coffee, making breakfast and washing dishes...ha!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

JennaLuvBug wrote:

I do the same so I'm not having to carry a bigger bag to hold a stupid planner.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

JennaLuvBug wrote:

They don't have to keep up with it because none of it is things they have to do...most of it is choosing where to go to lunch, Taco Tuesday reminders and happy hour reminders, and a list of places to run errands. There's also a reminder about school, but that never changes and any sensible person would not forget to go to school or take their kid to school on a random weekday. Notice there are no reminders of meetings, appointments, or even shopping lists for specific items. The planners that are on that level are completely unnecessary. They're a way to bide time.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

fossilfinger wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

They don't have to keep up with it because none of it is things they have to do...most of it is choosing where to go to lunch, Taco Tuesday reminders and happy hour reminders, and a list of places to run errands. There's also a reminder about school, but that never changes and any sensible person would not forget to go to school or take their kid to school on a random weekday. Notice there are no reminders of meetings, appointments, or even shopping lists for specific items. The planners that are on that level are completely unnecessary. They're a way to bide time.
I love how one day has 4 stores they went to then underneath says “lazy day”. Yeah, that planner is for someone who has too much time on their hands lol.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Too bad that expensive planner didn’t come with spell check.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I think a planner like that would make someone more stressed than helping get their life together lol. I use a planner for meetings, appointments, or important dates and that’s it. My head is spinning even thinking about planning my entire week by the hour!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”