Re: OKLeaveOscarAlready | Part 16

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

Ilovecats wrote:
shadylady wrote:
cklein31 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fb91d2.jpg[/img]

Also creepy comment I saw.
ew wtf

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh my fucking god. I just realized that said Alaya. Not Kyra. Ewwww.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Lmao she's an infant what the fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

iconicpatricia wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
shadylady wrote:ew wtf

Oh my fucking god. I just realized that said Alaya. Not Kyra. Ewwww.

Yeah I realized that if you didn't see my comment above Image I thought she was talking about Kyra and was saying she could still like her if she was a girl. Then I realized she's talking about the baby Image

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
iconicpatricia wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Oh my fucking god. I just realized that said Alaya. Not Kyra. Ewwww.

Yeah I realized that if you didn't see my comment above Image I thought she was talking about Kyra and was saying she could still like her if she was a girl. Then I realized she's talking about the baby Image

I just realized I justified my comment for nothing. Lol.

iconicpatricia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iconicpatricia »

Ilovecats wrote:
iconicpatricia wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Oh my fucking god. I just realized that said Alaya. Not Kyra. Ewwww.

Lmfaoo I know I thought she was talking about Kyra and then you comment Made me realize lol.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Pretty sure she'll also get a meet & greet with Britney Spears. Wonder if this was planned before the fight occurred
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

shadylady wrote:
cklein31 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fb91d2.jpg[/img]

Also creepy comment I saw.
ew wtf

What the actual fuck?

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

I don't have kids so I'm not sure if this is normal but it seems weird to me the Levi ate at 7:30 and goes to sleep at 8. Is this typical?

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Louzah wrote:I don't have kids so I'm not sure if this is normal but it seems weird to me the Levi ate at 7:30 and goes to sleep at 8. Is this typical?

Yeah that's pretty normal for people who have set bedtimes for their kids. My son goes to bed at 9 cause that works for us but I know people that put their kids to bed at 7
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Louzah wrote:I don't have kids so I'm not sure if this is normal but it seems weird to me the Levi ate at 7:30 and goes to sleep at 8. Is this typical?

As long as they brushed his teeth. I don't see an issue

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

teddyandmommy wrote:

Yeah that's pretty normal for people who have set bedtimes for their kids. My son goes to bed at 9 cause that works for us but I know people that put their kids to bed at 7
Sorry, I should have made my question more clear. Is it normal for kids to eat 30 minutes before they go to bed.

PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

I think it's normal. I give my daughter dinner or a snack (if she had dinner earlier) shortly before she goes to bed. I just think it's easier to fall asleep when you're not hungry.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I would be freaking out too but jeez relax Girl!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... cb9b6a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1fc6d7.jpg[/img]

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

waitwhat wrote:
nebula wrote:I'm talking about what I saw. Kyra was delirious, that doesn't mean Oscar said those exact words.
I can't believe I'm defending O here, that's a first for me.
And I used quotes for the abused word cause that's what most ppl here are saying for her.
I just don't take seriously the words a person is saying when they are out of control!!
The best you can do is try to calm them down and step back which is what O did and I give him credit for that.
Of course she was hurt, but a person with emotional and mental issues is triggered easily, and this is exactly how they act. And Kyra IS triggered very easy!

That's why she doesn't want to go to therapy cause she knows she will not be able to control her emotions. On the other hand Oscar wants to go..

It sounds like you're saying that because Kyra has some mental issues (OCD, had PPD, anxiety) she is not to be believed and taken seriously. In fact you seem to be generalizing that people with mental illness are not to be trusted. Nice. What the fuck.
You sound like my ex fiance. Get a grip. Someone having a mental illness doesn't give people the right to be little them.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

I'm trying to imagine a present day Oscar and Kyra relationship minus the kids.... What kind of relationship would that be? Hmm... Anyway hope they're enjoying the couple weekend away.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
nebula wrote:I'm talking about what I saw. Kyra was delirious, that doesn't mean Oscar said those exact words.
I can't believe I'm defending O here, that's a first for me.
And I used quotes for the abused word cause that's what most ppl here are saying for her.
I just don't take seriously the words a person is saying when they are out of control!!
The best you can do is try to calm them down and step back which is what O did and I give him credit for that.
Of course she was hurt, but a person with emotional and mental issues is triggered easily, and this is exactly how they act. And Kyra IS triggered very easy!

That's why she doesn't want to go to therapy cause she knows she will not be able to control her emotions. On the other hand Oscar wants to go..

It sounds like you're saying that because Kyra has some mental issues (OCD, had PPD, anxiety) she is not to be believed and taken seriously. In fact you seem to be generalizing that people with mental illness are not to be trusted. Nice. What the fuck.
You sound like my ex fiance. Get a grip. Someone having a mental illness doesn't give people the right to be little them.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
What the fuck are you talking about? We're not having the conversation you seem to think we're having, that's for sure.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Does anyone know why Kyla with O K 24/7? Is she a live in nanny? I know they have Sydney but it wouldn’t surprise me if they two nannies.
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

[quote="Chichi"]I'm trying to imagine a present day Oscar and Kyra relationship minus the kids.... What kind of relationship would that be? Hmm... Anyway hope they're enjoying the couple weekend away.[/quote

Seriously... I wonder if they would have stayed together.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

prbeca wrote:Does anyone know why Kyla with O K 24/7? Is she a live in nanny? I know they have Sydney but it wouldn’t surprise me if they two nannies.
I'm pretty sure she's just their friend and shes staying there to save money instead of living on her own. Wyatt lives with KK but he's not their nanny.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

teddyandmommy wrote:
prbeca wrote:Does anyone know why Kyla with O K 24/7? Is she a live in nanny? I know they have Sydney but it wouldn’t surprise me if they two nannies.
I'm pretty sure she's just their friend and shes staying there to save money instead of living on her own. Wyatt lives with KK but he's not their nanny.
But she’s with them ALL. THE. TIME. and goes EVERYWHERE with them. It’s strange.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

prbeca wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
But she’s with them ALL. THE. TIME. and goes EVERYWHERE with them. It’s strange.
Yeah bc she has no life or car so what else is she gonna do lol...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”