KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 11

MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by MamaKay »

marsala wrote:Landon always winds up with his hands in the toilet. How about, I don't know, closing the bathroom door?
That, or watching your kid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Idkhihello wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
arizona87 wrote:I was watching ellie and Jared and daily bumps today and compared to Finn and Calvin, I feel like Jackson is actually quite smart for a 2 year old. Even tho he's only repeating words at least he can still say them. Now if only if they got rid of that damn paci

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Compare him with a regular 2 year old, you won’t feel that way.
At Jackson’s age my son knew how to count to 50, and could count to 10 in multiple languages and knew what trapezoids were plus all his planets in order. Lol

Lol uh okay not every 2 year old went to baby college. This is the kkandbabyj forum not the humblebrag forum haha
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

teddyandmommy wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Compare him with a regular 2 year old, you won’t feel that way.
At Jackson’s age my son knew how to count to 50, and could count to 10 in multiple languages and knew what trapezoids were plus all his planets in order. Lol

Lol uh okay not every 2 year old went to baby college. This is the kkandbabyj forum not the humblebrag forum haha
My son will be 2 in February and can say 5 words. That's it lol. Not every kid is a genius

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

workinprogress wrote:Anyone else find it weird that Mommy Taylor was up and with the kids at breakfast time?? She either sleeps over (based on her appearance, i wouldn't doubt it) or she works a literal 8-5 job for them. That's a little wild to me tbh. I get having a nanny for a little while during the day to get your work done, but I'm pretty sure they should be capable of handling breakfast time with their kids, alone. Maybe that's expecting too much out of Keren.

I thought that was weird too! I don’t understand what they could possibly need a nanny for. Khoa barely works real estate these days and he edits all the vlogs, they basically pay Taylor to watch the kids so they can go out to eat and to target daily. Any reason to never let those kids leave the house.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

anr92 wrote:Am I tho only one who thought that Jackson was a little too old for those toys? Even though he still didn’t know how to use them but they’re the perfect for Landon since he’s still a baby. I know every child develop at their own pace but dam Jackson is too behind. I feel bad saying that but it’s not his fault.

Hahahahah, both of those damn toys are way to young for Jackson. You can tell. The elephant one is up to 18 months and Jackson is 25 months old. Keren likes to baby the crap out of her two kids. Jackson at 25 months with a binkey and a full bottle is a joke.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

sasperillo wrote:Decorations/store availability for things in the US in general has always baffled me. Where I grew up we only decorated for Xmas and decorations went up Dec 8 and came down Jan 7. Stores carried items that reflected what people were doing that week/month, not 3 months in advance. In the US I always feel like people are rushing seasons along. I live in the south where it’s still hot in October and the fall doesn’t really start until now-ish, but people have been putting fall decor up since the last week of August. That means that all the summer stuff (sunscreen, floaters, cookout things) goes away from stores when we still have at least 6 more weeks of great weather left. I wanted to swim in the river at the end of September and my floaty had died- I went to 9 shops before I could find one at CVS in the clearance section. Anyhow, at the other 8 stores I kept seeing all the fall displays (where summer stuff used to be) and kept thinking of Keren who was out buying that stuff like a maniac.
Yeah, it annoyed me that Keren was already decorating for Christmas. What about Thanksgiving? It's still fall until like 4 days before Christmas. She was so excited to decorate for "fall" which she even said her area of FL doesn't start to experience until December lol and now she's already moved onto snowflake pillows and Christmasy things. Keren you live in FL, cool it with the winter crap in early November. Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to have pumpkins and other really cute, pretty colored fall stuff out (that she was so excited for and bought a lot of!) yet she throws Christmas stockings on the mantle on November 4th.

Stores start selling this shit early for people like Keren. She's the market for it. And I feel like it gets earlier and earlier every year. I was just in Michael's (craft store) the other day and the place looked like Christmas threw up inside.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

marsala wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Decorations/store availability for things in the US in general has always baffled me. Where I grew up we only decorated for Xmas and decorations went up Dec 8 and came down Jan 7. Stores carried items that reflected what people were doing that week/month, not 3 months in advance. In the US I always feel like people are rushing seasons along. I live in the south where it’s still hot in October and the fall doesn’t really start until now-ish, but people have been putting fall decor up since the last week of August. That means that all the summer stuff (sunscreen, floaters, cookout things) goes away from stores when we still have at least 6 more weeks of great weather left. I wanted to swim in the river at the end of September and my floaty had died- I went to 9 shops before I could find one at CVS in the clearance section. Anyhow, at the other 8 stores I kept seeing all the fall displays (where summer stuff used to be) and kept thinking of Keren who was out buying that stuff like a maniac.
Yeah, it annoyed me that Keren was already decorating for Christmas. What about Thanksgiving? It's still fall until like 4 days before Christmas. She was so excited to decorate for "fall" which she even said her area of FL doesn't start to experience until December lol and now she's already moved onto snowflake pillows and Christmasy things. Keren you live in FL, cool it with the winter crap in early November. Thanksgiving is the perfect holiday to have pumpkins and other really cute, pretty colored fall stuff out (that she was so excited for and bought a lot of!) yet she throws Christmas stockings on the mantle on November 4th.

Stores start selling this shit early for people like Keren. She's the market for it. And I feel like it gets earlier and earlier every year. I was just in Michael's (craft store) the other day and the place looked like Christmas threw up inside.
Keren just wants to buy so much to flaunt it. Like her decorations for Halloween who drops over 500 maybe 600 for Halloween stuff. A 300$ dino because you 25 months old kid likes Dino's. They flaunt their money but without youtube they would be at khoas momma's restaurant.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

What ever happened to pineapples lol haven’t seen her in a while

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 285e71.jpg[/img]

I just saw this comment from another youtuber who’s with gleam

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Idkhihello wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
arizona87 wrote:I was watching ellie and Jared and daily bumps today and compared to Finn and Calvin, I feel like Jackson is actually quite smart for a 2 year old. Even tho he's only repeating words at least he can still say them. Now if only if they got rid of that damn paci

Compare him with a regular 2 year old, you won’t feel that way.

Ok, I legit don’t believe this Image

spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Tmh23 wrote:No wonder they get so much done Landon napped FOUR hours. Wtf. I just got my kid to start napping two.. forever jealous of keren having the easiest kids.
There was that one vlog where Keren was watching Jackson on the baby monitor awake and moving around in his bed trying to get out. Keren said “If he’s not asleep in 15 minutes I’ll go get him out.” Fast forward 1 hour and a half later and she finally got him IIRC. I really don’t think the kids sleep that long but Keren kinda forces it on them.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

On the decorate for Christmas vlog, anyone spot the dirty ass bottle brush? Jackson is bathing in the sink playing with it. Its like green but the end is YELLOW! I have the same exact one and the sponge part is drf supposed to be lime green. Youre supposed to replace those often but that one clearly hasnt ever been replaced.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Also, she mentions how when Wyatt moves out they will be turning that room into a gues room. Wouldnt you think if they planned on having a guest room they would have kept the mattress that she gave away to her sister? They are so wasteful. Now they will have to buy a new bed, mattress and Im assuming she will do night stands too.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Idkhihello wrote:What ever happened to pineapples lol haven’t seen her in a while

Maybe she blocked you too lmao
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

staceybrax wrote:

Those are bad examples to compare too though, because both Calvin and Finn are very behind for their ages. Compare Jackson to Lincoln hoellein and you’ll see how behind they all are. Jackson is picking up new words though, which is great. But he just repeats what’s said to him, he never asks questions or anything like that.

He also doesnt seem to comprehend much :/

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workinprogress wrote:Anyone else find it weird that Mommy Taylor was up and with the kids at breakfast time?? She either sleeps over (based on her appearance, i wouldn't doubt it) or she works a literal 8-5 job for them. That's a little wild to me tbh. I get having a nanny for a little while during the day to get your work done, but I'm pretty sure they should be capable of handling breakfast time with their kids, alone. Maybe that's expecting too much out of Keren.

But then how would she get to sleep in?

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unknowngirly wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:What ever happened to pineapples lol haven’t seen her in a while

Maybe she blocked you too lmao
Does she still post on here?

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Im back bitches but i have 300 messages that i dont feel like reading. What did i miss?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

On the note of decorating for Christmas this early: I've already decorated my room for it at college lol. I guess my reasoning is that I'm away from school over thanksgiving, and then come back for 3 weeks before our month long Christmas break, so i wouldn't have time to enjoy it otherwise. We used to decorate for "winter" on the first of November when i lived at home bc PA usually hits winter almost right after Halloween. I would be more annoyed if she went out & got a tree like the Stauffer Life family does on Nov 1st. In Keren's case, i think she just likes spending money on dumb shit, so if she buys stuff early she still has 2 months to go out and buy more.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:On the decorate for Christmas vlog, anyone spot the dirty ass bottle brush? Jackson is bathing in the sink playing with it. Its like green but the end is YELLOW! I have the same exact one and the sponge part is drf supposed to be lime green. Youre supposed to replace those often but that one clearly hasnt ever been replaced.
I think it’s disgusting they bathe their kids in the kitchen sink where they keep dishes. Getting poop particles and a ton of germs on those surfaces that then go in your mouth ><

Return to “KKandBabyJ”