• Advertisement

Rachelle and Justin

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Postby persephone2817 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Ugh of course she seriously calls the new video “CAT RAN AWAY :(((“ and talks about it for literally 20 seconds just to tell us she found him after 30 minutes...
persephone2817
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby actuallydear » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm

If he ran away it was probably to find food.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby jesswhytho » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 pm

She likes a lot of Trumps tweets on Twitter

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby eab424 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Cat looks very skinny and is always begging for food (I don't blame him) Although I do remember a "controversy" about when she got Bo. She mentioned that he is currently 13 weeks old and she got him almost a month ago in a video. So that means she didn't get him at 6 weeks.
eab424
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:42 pm

She posted on Twitter that someone commented her videos are depressing. That’s not a troll. That’s someone’s honest opinion because on top of being depressing, they’re full of click bate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QweenKris
Talker

Postby eab424 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:23 pm

I agree Qweenkris. I hate clickbait. If one of her videos isn't depressing then it's boring. Like watching paint dry. And did you notice she was picking a friend up from school? High School. She is still very immature and I don't think she is equipped to deal with what she has this year. It was really dumb of whomever to fund IVF for them. They aren't ready and haven't been married for that long or they got married far too young.
eab424
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:09 pm

eab424 wrote:I agree Qweenkris. I hate clickbait. If one of her videos isn't depressing then it's boring. Like watching paint dry. And did you notice she was picking a friend up from school? High School. She is still very immature and I don't think she is equipped to deal with what she has this year. It was really dumb of whomever to fund IVF for them. They aren't ready and haven't been married for that long or they got married far too young.

100%!!!!!

QweenKris
Talker

Postby QweenKris » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:49 pm

She said in her instastory that her “doppelganger” is Lauren Conrad. Hahahhaha. I snorted a little.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby persephone2817 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 am

Did anyone watch her relationship q+a? I couldn’t get through it!!
persephone2817
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:22 am

QweenKris wrote:She said in her instastory that her “doppelganger” is Lauren Conrad. Hahahhaha. I snorted a little.

Girl is delirious. That is so ridicilous I can't even imagine why she would think that she looks like Lauren Conrad.
fingusername
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:20 am

persephone2817 wrote:Did anyone watch her relationship q+a? I couldn’t get through it!!

Hahahaha same!! Did you see her newest video “WIFE SPENDS TOO MUCH ON CHRISTMAS DECOR”.

She literally drives me nuts. Can’t. Handle. This. Chick.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby KGB12345 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 am

I don't understand how she can spend so much on Christmas decorations when she's worried about money. She posts almost everyday so I guess that brings in something.
KGB12345
Amateur

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Talker

Postby Britxo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Okay I honestly like rachelle but damn she spends so much money.
Matching human and dog pjs? Really?

Britxo
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 pm

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.

YES THIS! 100%. She is NOT ready to be a mother imo.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm

I swear.... if she ever begs for money....

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby QweenKris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:11 pm

calliepaige84 wrote:I swear.... if she ever begs for money....

How do her followers not see through this!?

QweenKris
Talker

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby QweenKris » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:16 pm

calliepaige84 wrote:Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

So much this!!!! Oh my gosh it’s literally insane. I totally get for his bday and Christmas and maybe one in between but holy shit. What a WASTE and I think she made him one for Halloween that included the Annabelle movie - which alone is like $22 or something outrageous. I just don’t get her logic. Ever.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby eab424 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 pm

QweenKris wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

So much this!!!! Oh my gosh it’s literally insane. I totally get for his bday and Christmas and maybe one in between but holy shit. What a WASTE and I think she made him one for Halloween that included the Annabelle movie - which alone is like $22 or something outrageous. I just don’t get her logic. Ever.

If the Annabelle movie is the one she mentioned she wanted to see but didn't want to take it out of the wrapping before giving it to him she mentioned it was one of his Christmas presents. Birthday I get but I agree her spending is out of control.

I hate to be mean and I know they probably had a way to go on the nursery but it was very boring in there. I think the crib was a stokke crib too. And anything by that brand is absurdly high.

And she spent $1200 on her travel system. That is crazy. My whole nursery didn't cost that much. I was very smart about it made sure to purchase things on sale, and never anything I'd have to go to Beverly Hills to buy. My husband makes more than hers does (he's older and has his own business) and when we went to buy a travel system we spent $300 on a Chicco one and that was a pricey expense for us. Saying it will last for a few babies is wishful thinking. Babies are messy.

The one where she goes to target and buys all kinds of junk for her dog just looked like a lot. Which wouldn't be so bad but it seems everytime she goes shopping she buys something. And I'm a little concerned they already have a dog that's now living with her mom. And they want a baby. I've seen celebrities have a new dog it seems every year and I think it's weird.
eab424
Informer

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 pm

eab424 wrote:
QweenKris wrote:

If the Annabelle movie is the one she mentioned she wanted to see but didn't want to take it out of the wrapping before giving it to him she mentioned it was one of his Christmas presents. Birthday I get but I agree her spending is out of control.

I hate to be mean and I know they probably had a way to go on the nursery but it was very boring in there. I think the crib was a stokke crib too. And anything by that brand is absurdly high.

And she spent $1200 on her travel system. That is crazy. My whole nursery didn't cost that much. I was very smart about it made sure to purchase things on sale, and never anything I'd have to go to Beverly Hills to buy. My husband makes more than hers does (he's older and has his own business) and when we went to buy a travel system we spent $300 on a Chicco one and that was a pricey expense for us. Saying it will last for a few babies is wishful thinking. Babies are messy.

The one where she goes to target and buys all kinds of junk for her dog just looked like a lot. Which wouldn't be so bad but it seems everytime she goes shopping she buys something. And I'm a little concerned they already have a dog that's now living with her mom. And they want a baby. I've seen celebrities have a new dog it seems every year and I think it's weird.

As someone who is currently pregnant,I Can say my child has two new items,Carseat,And a blanket,Granted,I will be buying more ; I love Consignment and Thrift shops for things that are safe to buy from there (No mattresses or carseats or anything) And seein Rachelle's spending makes my eyes go the size of quarters,Especially considering that I'm a single mom,So maybe its different as someone who has at least an income that they havent earned,But i dont think id willingly spend my ex Fiance's money like that even if we where together.That just seems like alot of excess.and Rachelle is always around a really young little boy,Why could she not ask his mother (Assuming its a family member) If there are any hand-me-downs that're neutral (Or even if this next pregnancy is a boy,Just in general) that irks me.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Talker

Postby fingusername » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:36 pm

A baby is just another "thing" she wants to acquire...just like all the junk from hobby lobby and new magnolia stuff. What is she going to do when she can't box up the baby when the season changes and go buy a new one?
fingusername
Informer

Postby QweenKris » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 am

fingusername wrote:A baby is just another "thing" she wants to acquire...just like all the junk from hobby lobby and new magnolia stuff. What is she going to do when she can't box up the baby when the season changes and go buy a new one?

Yes. Yes. Yes. She is like what, 22?! I honestly don’t know how young she is but I know she’s young. Why not just WAIT to have a kid because trust me, when that baby isn’t a little play thing to dress up and bring the YouTube money in, then what? She already traded in her other dog for the new “hip” one that she’s claiming is an anxiety therapy dog. ::insert eye roll:: what she needs is a nice dousing of reality.

What happened to her with Brynn was horrendous and I can’t imagine the pain, but she should really deal with it and let it be processed. Not mask it over with another transfer that could possibly fail. She has said that Justin has a very low sperm count and the ones he has aren’t strong? So why even try? If she wants a baby so bad just adopt. She’s just dying to be pregnant again because babies = $$ in YouTube land.

QweenKris
Talker

Postby doveminibites » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:47 am

Rachelle had another dog before Beau that she gave away?

doveminibites
Amateur

Postby QweenKris » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm

doveminibites wrote:Rachelle had another dog before Beau that she gave away?

Not sure the entirety of the story but she did have a chocolate lab I️ believe that’s now with her mom.

QweenKris
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Q-Z