BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The vlog overall was probably one of her better ones... The kids got to do a craft activity and actually did imaginative play. Although Nolan did have his ipad at the table while they were crafting which is slightly ridiculous.
However, why did Nolan have to be there while she was reading with Aria? The kids NEVER have one on one time. Like she couldnt even read a book without the focus shifting to Nolan.
Also, it seems the girls go to bed and Nolan stays up later watching the ipad? Again, just strange.
She did wean him out of their bed by throwing him in his own bed with the iPad. It’s probably the only way he knows how to sleep, and she can’t be bothered to teach him to self soothe to sleep. Poor kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The vlog overall was probably one of her better ones... The kids got to do a craft activity and actually did imaginative play. Although Nolan did have his ipad at the table while they were crafting which is slightly ridiculous.
However, why did Nolan have to be there while she was reading with Aria? The kids NEVER have one on one time. Like she couldnt even read a book without the focus shifting to Nolan.
Also, it seems the girls go to bed and Nolan stays up later watching the ipad? Again, just strange.
Aria, at this point, needs her own homework area where Nolan cannot go and disturb her when she is doing her homework. And Nolan needs something to do while Aria is practicing her reading. It should be made clear to Nolan that he not interfere. And I know that is easier said than done because Nolan is a demanding, younger child. But Britney and Ian have to make the effort so that Aria can learn.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

askeptichere wrote:Yikes. She shouldn’t have left in that clip of her stretching in that onesie.
No kidding...

Guess you can't actually eat a pint of Halo Top every night if you want to lose weight, Brit.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she’s pregnant again Ean will be officially the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

smom12 wrote:If she’s pregnant again Ean will be officially the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

I highly doubt she's pregnant again. This is just what happens when you eat a pint of ice cream on a daily basis. I don't care how low calorie it is, it isn't healthy, and you won't lose weight if you eat a pint of ice cream every day.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

...camel toe
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

She looks ridiculous walking around the house in that unicorn onesie. I would never wear that, my husband would be like wtf is wrong with you, not to mention I would feel like a 12 year old. She's trying to be cool but she just looks childish.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:...camel toe
That’s definitely a camel toe... on her belly though.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I've never understood Youtubers in their mid to late 20s or even older wearing those onesies thinking they're cute or sexy.

Just wait until she needs $100 markers to "plan" in her bullet journal.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Why does she never shop at Dollart tree? She could have gotten all of those things for the shoe box for a fraction of the cost. I am not knocking her doing it, because it was a good deed I am just curious because she has NEVER been shown shopping there? and with her shopping addiction going to Dollar Tree would cost alot less lol I mean it isn't like she normally is buying high quality items.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Whenever she has sported a pooch, she has announced her pregnancy. Remember how she showed off her belly in their beach vacay photos on her IG and everyone started speculating. She was like it's rude to assume someone is pregnant and all that shit. But she was preg with Harlem. Same thing happened when she was preg with Nolin.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brit would never shop at dollar tree. She has even tried to somewhat hide the fact that she shops at walmart. It is beneath her don't you know!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

guineapeegz wrote:This isn’t to be nit picky but she seems to be in a better mood lately. As though her depression “magically” disappeared. I remember someone on here was asking whether we think that Brittany believes that she’s depressed but really isn’t. It’s easy to mistake depression with anxiety or normal feelings such as feeling overwhelmed and/or bored. I’m not denying that she isn’t depressed but just making an observation.

Also, she seems to be saying “I love you.” ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME. Like with her “friends” and with the viewers. She’s so giddy and chirpy and I honestly think it’s because she’s hanging out with like-minded people (annoying, shopaholic, basic bitches). They have nothing good to say and don’t have an ounce of wisdom within their shallow heads. I feel terrible for their kids. It’s sad that more people like them are being brought into this sick world.

Sorry guys ;/ I’m in rant mode lol
Her house is way to damn clean and organized for her to be suffering from depression...definitely agree on the "bored" thing
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

They lucked out with Harrow being a girl but if Brit's dumb enough to have another child at the risk of it being a boy, I don't have words.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She has had a pooch since she had Harlow, she isn't pregnant. It just is easier to hide when you are wearing pants/shirt as opposed to a onesie (and ofcourse stretching like that doesn't help)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree. She isn't pregnant. I think her body just looks normal with a person who has had 3 kids in a short amount of time and eats fast food all day.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. She isn't pregnant. I think her body just looks normal with a person who has had 3 kids in a short amount of time and eats fast food all day.
She’s pretty dammed lucky that’s what she looks like when shes had 3 kids and eats fast food and a pint of ice cream everyday and doesn’t work out. She should be a blob.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. She isn't pregnant. I think her body just looks normal with a person who has had 3 kids in a short amount of time and eats fast food all day.
She’s pretty dammed lucky that’s what she looks like when shes had 3 kids and eats fast food and a pint of ice cream everyday and doesn’t work out. She should be a blob.

I agree. I eat way better and have less kids and I am not looking so great. I just wonder what she will look like once her metabolism falls off. Looking at her mom tells us that is probably what she will look like
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

I agree. I eat way better and have less kids and I am not looking so great. I just wonder what she will look like once her metabolism falls off. Looking at her mom tells us that is probably what she will look like
Hell look at her sister. She better get with it. Chasing kids around only lasts for so long.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Don’t get me wrong, she looks way better than I do only after 2 kids. I’m a fat ass. But every time she would show a glimpse of a body hugging shirt or something that shows her belly she has announced a pregnancy shortly after.

Now I’m going to eat cookie dough and drown my sorrows.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”