JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Jess basically admitted she was never disciplined as a child. Explains a lot. Mimi as a disciplinarian is a joke.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

webby wrote:I hope she has a blowout in the middle of the photo shoot
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 365d7a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
That shirt looks horrible and extremely tacky with the rest of the outfit. Image It would look so much better if she just put a plain onesie on her with just the bow and skirt.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Didn't Jess complain once that people blow through her street? Then why do they not pay closer attention to the kids playing in the street! Especially Addie. :? Chris was outside but working on something else. They should of had the kids play in the yard or backyard instead if they aren't going to supervise properly.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Jess basically admitted she was never disciplined as a child. Explains a lot. Mimi as a disciplinarian is a joke.
And yet Mimi and Glen raised a seemingly nice young man Ben. As far as we know, Ben didn't do drugs or alcohol or get some girl pregnant. He graduated from high school and started working while he decided what he wanted to do. He trained as a firefighter and was fighting those devastating wild fires in Cali this year. (Thanks Ben, by the way!) I think Jess was mainly impacted by the abandonment by her biological father not by Mimi's parenting. Ben was a baby when their father left and does not appear to have much of a relationship with him.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

PurpleOctopus wrote:

That shirt looks horrible and extremely tacky with the rest of the outfit. Image It would look so much better if she just put a plain onesie on her with just the bow and skirt.

That isn’t the whole outfit, she was just trying it on.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Jess basically admitted she was never disciplined as a child. Explains a lot. Mimi as a disciplinarian is a joke.
And yet Mimi and Glen raised a seemingly nice young man Ben. As far as we know, Ben didn't do drugs or alcohol or get some girl pregnant. He graduated from high school and started working while he decided what he wanted to do. He trained as a firefighter and was fighting those devastating wild fires in Cali this year. (Thanks Ben, by the way!) I think Jess was mainly impacted by the abandonment by her biological father not by Mimi's parenting. Ben was a baby when their father left and does not appear to have much of a relationship with him.
Or he learned from Jess' mistakes. Some kids are just worse off than others. Jess states she was a straight A student and had no idea what pot smelled like.... calling herself a good kid, yet she got pregnant. Not that that makes her bad but look how she turned out.

Perhaps Mimi giving and giving and giving to Jess, gave Ben the short end of the stick. Always playing second fiddle to a selfish irresponsible sister who gets whatever she wants and runs the show
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
olemama wrote:
Or he learned from Jess' mistakes. Some kids are just worse off than others. Jess states she was a straight A student and had no idea what pot smelled like.... calling herself a good kid, yet she got pregnant. Not that that makes her bad but look how she turned out.

Perhaps Mimi giving and giving and giving to Jess, gave Ben the short end of the stick. Always playing second fiddle to a selfish irresponsible sister who gets whatever she wants and runs the show
I've only followed JessFam for 3 months now. How many baby daddies does she even have? She never really explained.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:

That isn’t the whole outfit, she was just trying it on.
Her onsie is cute, it's solid white with gold letters right? Think I saw it. Says one or turning one something like that.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:I've only followed JessFam for 3 months now. How many baby daddies does she even have? She never really explained.

Jess has 3. Lilia from Gabe, Landen Kyson and Kaden from Drake and Addie from Chris.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I've only followed JessFam for 3 months now. How many baby daddies does she even have? She never really explained.

Jess has 3. Lilia from Gabe, Landen Kyson and Kaden from Drake and Addie from Chris.
I knew Gabe was only Lillas dad. But never knew about her boys.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

Someone has to do the timeline though because it’s pretty shocking.

5 kids, 3 baby daddies, 3 marriages and 2 divorces in like 5 years.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

olemama wrote:
I'm sure the abandonment had something to do with it but I don't think that's the main cause. Mimi treats Jess like a friend, it's possible her parenting style was similar but not equal with both kids. The parenting style could have been good/okay for Ben but bad for Jess. My parents parenting style was pretty much the same for my brothers and I (besides my dad favoring the boys). I ended up well balanced graduated with honors from high school and college, got married, support myself and just now having kids. Neither of my brothers graduated from high school, both still live at home, and one got a girl pregnant at 15, has three different baby mommas, and went to prison. Same parents, similar style, turned out different.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Someone has to do the timeline though because it’s pretty shocking.

5 kids, 3 baby daddies, 3 marriages and 2 divorces in like 5 years.
So Jess married all of her baby daddies? I just thought she got pregnant a ton.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Poor Kyson in the new video. :( Imagine hurting yourself then having a damn camera shoved in your face!!!!!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No. She only married Drake and Chris, but she divorced Drake and remarried him.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lizpuff2006 wrote:No. She only married Drake and Chris, but she divorced Drake and remarried him.
So she never married Gabe, didn't think so. Lilla was a surprise baby and they we're Young. I'd get why they didn't marry. They are friends now but you can tell they weren't very romantic in way back vlogs.

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Did Chris actually just say he saw Kyson lying on the street after his accident? And man. He doesn’t even ask the poor kid if he’s okay or even hug him when he comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

If anyone can find the vlog where Jess shows Addie's new onsie for her first birthday that would be great. It's white with gold letters, I was trying to find it.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lilia was NOT a surprise lol she was planned

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

webby wrote:Lilia was NOT a surprise lol she was planned

She wasn't? Thought everyone was saying she was. Wasn't Jess super young too? Like I said I didn't follow til recently. Wonder why plan a baby and then split so sudden? It's just odd.

Return to “JesssFam”