C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I couldn't even finish watching the vlog.....why did they think that watching them while drunk would be fun???

So disappointing.

Did anyone watch Granddolly during the scene in the box? She looked pissed. I bet Katie was standing over my them to try to smooth things over with her parents.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm in the minority but i enjoy the football vlogs. I thought today's vlog was fun. I could care less if they got blitzed at the game, they had no kids and as long as they weren't driving, have at it. I can see how some people might not like it, but they are my kinda crowd so.... *shrugs*
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Liz_444 wrote:I couldn't even finish watching the vlog.....why did they think that watching them while drunk would be fun???

So disappointing.

Did anyone watch Granddolly during the scene in the box? She looked pissed. I bet Katie was standing over my them to try to smooth things over with her parents.
What's the time stamp on the thing with Dolly? I didn't notice it. Does anyone else think Dolly kinda has a case of RBF? She always kinda looks a little sour puss to me, even in times when you know she's not angry. They have been around Cullen for so many years i think they are probably used to his antics by now.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:I couldn't even finish watching the vlog.....why did they think that watching them while drunk would be fun???

So disappointing.

What's the time stamp on the thing with Dolly? I didn't notice it. Does anyone else think Dolly kinda has a case of RBF? She always kinda looks a little sour puss to me, even in times when you know she's not angry. They have been around Cullen for so many years i think they are probably used to his antics by now.
Yeah she always looks like that to me as well. (I also have rbf Image) she never seems that excited or pleased with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm in the minority but i enjoy the football vlogs. I thought today's vlog was fun. I could care less if they got blitzed at the game, they had no kids and as long as they weren't driving, have at it. I can see how some people might not like it, but they are my kinda crowd so.... *shrugs*
You know, I bet if I was there with them drinking, watching the game (and I don’t follow college football at all) I probably would have had a good time. But for vlog footage? No. No one sober thinks you’re as funny or cool as you think you are when you’re drunk. And that goes for all situations with any adult drinking. Not just Cullen.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't care that they got drunk at the game...I just don't care to see it. Drunk Cullen is my LEAST favorite.
I also don't like that they blew their subscribers off again yesterday. If you want a day off fine, handle it better. You'd think after the past few incidents they would learn, but apparently giving a big F U to their "haters" is more their speed.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

So disappointing.

Yeah she always looks like that to me as well. (I also have rbf Image) she never seems that excited or pleased with anything.

Im glad i'm not the only one, lol! For the longest time i had no idea how to read her bc even when she is cutting up and such, she has that stink look. I sometimes even thought she was being a smart ass when she was really cutting up and having fun bc she doesn't ever seem excited or pleased.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Looks like they're moderating any comments about Brittany. I had noticed someone commented that Brittany shouldn't be drinking, and I just went back to see if anyone had responded to it, and it was gone. And no, I wasn't the one that commented. I don't stir the pot on their channel. Rarely I'll comment something positive, but never calling them out on stuff. That's why I'm here.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'm in the minority but i enjoy the football vlogs. I thought today's vlog was fun. I could care less if they got blitzed at the game, they had no kids and as long as they weren't driving, have at it. I can see how some people might not like it, but they are my kinda crowd so.... *shrugs*
You know, I bet if I was there with them drinking, watching the game (and I don’t follow college football at all) I probably would have had a good time. But for vlog footage? No. No one sober thinks you’re as funny or cool as you think you are when you’re drunk. And that goes for all situations with any adult drinking. Not just Cullen.

That is exactly it. I don't really care if he's wasted at the game. I have been three sheets to the wind at a few Navy games myself. You wanna talk about tradition? Navy football has just as many crazy fans. My dad used to cry every time they played "Navy Blue and Gold".
But. Watching Cullen, or anyone else for that matter, get slobbering drunk, just isn't entertaining. And it's not just because I don't really think Cullen is funny in the first place. You said it exactly. Nobody is as cool or funny as they think they are when they're wasted. I have been to enough frat parties. I know Cullen wishes he had. But he's in his 30's now. He gets drunk at _every_ game, whether or not the kids are there. And wtf was that story Brittany told about crying at an LSU game? All I got out of it was that LSU lost and she was crying. Wow. Great story. Now she's a big Alabama fan? Loyalty knows no bounds, does it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:

That is exactly it. I don't really care if he's wasted at the game. I have been three sheets to the wind at a few Navy games myself. You wanna talk about tradition? Navy football has just as many crazy fans. My dad used to cry every time they played "Navy Blue and Gold".
But. Watching Cullen, or anyone else for that matter, get slobbering drunk, just isn't entertaining. And it's not just because I don't really think Cullen is funny in the first place. You said it exactly. Nobody is as cool or funny as they think they are when they're wasted. I have been to enough frat parties. I know Cullen wishes he had. But he's in his 30's now. He gets drunk at _every_ game, whether or not the kids are there. And wtf was that story Brittany told about crying at an LSU game? All I got out of it was that LSU lost and she was crying. Wow. Great story. Now she's a big Alabama fan? Loyalty knows no bounds, does it?

Alabama lost that game and she was crying not LSU.. but thats not really a huge point.. lol sorry.. :lol:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Cullen was driving the golf cart with a DRINK in his hand in Britney's vlog. I could pretend it's not alcohol, but his sister and Cory were also drinking (and it was obviously alcohol) on the golf cart ride. Isn't that illegal???
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Looks like they're moderating any comments about Brittany. I had noticed someone commented that Brittany shouldn't be drinking, and I just went back to see if anyone had responded to it, and it was gone. And no, I wasn't the one that commented. I don't stir the pot on their channel. Rarely I'll comment something positive, but never calling them out on stuff. That's why I'm here.
Wasn't me either. I am the same. I come here. I don't want to get crucified by minions, and it's just not worth the effort. They delete it, or make passive aggressive comments. And that's pretty much all vloggers. And I definitely wouldn't blow her anonymity in a public forum like that. It's up to her to decide when and if she talks about it. She's the one who will have to deal with the fallout if it comes out, so I leave it up to her. I certainly wouldn't want my past put on blast on YouTube.

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Sometimes i truly wonder if there is anything that they could do that the adoring fans wouldn’t rationalize or excuse ? Maybe eventually the blowing off vlogs or livestream would be the thing that catches up to them? Since the fans would be sad about missing them

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:Cullen was driving the golf cart with a DRINK in his hand in Britney's vlog. I could pretend it's not alcohol, but his sister and Cory were also drinking (and it was obviously alcohol) on the golf cart ride. Isn't that illegal???
Yes. 100% illegal. It's even illegal in Alabama to have opened alcohol containers as a passenger in any motorized vehicle. So Corey and Brittany were also breaking the law... something Brittany's parole officer (if she has one) would be THRILLED to hear about.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote: You know, I bet if I was there with them drinking, watching the game (and I don’t follow college football at all) I probably would have had a good time. But for vlog footage? No. No one sober thinks you’re as funny or cool as you think you are when you’re drunk. And that goes for all situations with any adult drinking. Not just Cullen.

Alabama lost that game and she was crying not LSU.. but thats not really a huge point.. lol sorry.. Image
See, that's how disjointed it was. Lol. I still don't understand the point of the story.
And Cullen must have still been drunk when he was editing, because if being sober, he still thought all his slurring and literal slobbering was funny and vlog-worthy, then he's got a bigger ego than even I thought!

And yes, I imagine driving a golf cart with a drink is illegal.
I think whoever said that maybe she's not on parole, that she just served her time and is done, might be right. I wonder if Jay defended her. Because I think she had a good lawyer...
Last edited by lmmomSD on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Cullen was driving the golf cart with a DRINK in his hand in Britney's vlog. I could pretend it's not alcohol, but his sister and Cory were also drinking (and it was obviously alcohol) on the golf cart ride. Isn't that illegal???
Yes. 100% illegal. It's even illegal in Alabama to have opened alcohol containers as a passenger in any motorized vehicle. So Corey and Brittany were also breaking the law... something Brittany's parole officer (if she has one) would be THRILLED to hear about.

Interesting. Wouldn't that be hilarious to have to explain why she's "out of state" again...
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Drunk Cullen is not funny, not attractive and is getting old. I just don't see why he has to get drunk to have a good time. We never drink at football games, because we don't want to feel like crap the next day. I bet the people in the box are so annoyed by him. He is probably the one person that everyone rolls their eyes at. They probably secretly hope he doesn't come. Time to grow up.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they seem to have given up live streams because its harder to moderate the comments?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if they seem to have given up live streams because its harder to moderate the comments?
VERY good point!! Cullen really seems to be selling his sister's YT channel as her new career - merch??? - so I doubt he wants the prison/drug trafficking info out.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FitMom wrote:Drunk Cullen is not funny, not attractive and is getting old. I just don't see why he has to get drunk to have a good time. We never drink at football games, because we don't want to feel like crap the next day. I bet the people in the box are so annoyed by him. He is probably the one person that everyone rolls their eyes at. They probably secretly hope he doesn't come. Time to grow up.
I used to defend Cullen and was one of the ones that loved him. Lately though, I feel like we are seeing more drunk Cullen than the "good dad" Cullen I used to enjoy. I can't ignore that, and I do judge it because I feel like he has changed. It's like watching a crisis of some sort and I don't like it. Something is up and it gives me an uneasy vibe having to watch (and therefor participate in) it.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”