BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by dazzled »

I mean damn if it wasn't for the risk of DMD, I'd be all for another pregnancy. At least it'd be entertaining, since she's about as exciting as watching mold grow.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Brit has gotten her Dad's genes in the looks department. Her Dad looks fine weight wise. Alyssa looks like her Mom.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Britney- I need to fill in my eyebrows off camera, I know I just got them micro bladed but i still fill them in to make them more defined, I didn’t want defined when getting mircobladed I wanted a more natural look but I’m gonna fill them in really dark and defined right now because my eyebrow lady sucks and I wanted them defined but I still want to fill them in to look natural”

LOGIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

Amelia322 wrote:Britney- I need to fill in my eyebrows off camera, I know I just got them micro bladed but i still fill them in to make them more defined, I didn’t want defined when getting mircobladed I wanted a more natural look but I’m gonna fill them in really dark and defined right now because my eyebrow lady sucks and I wanted them defined but I still want to fill them in to look natural”

LOGIC.

She said she didn’t want them super defined everyday.....
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she looks like a silent film actress with her clown face

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

dazzled wrote:They lucked out with Harrow being a girl but if Brit's dumb enough to have another child at the risk of it being a boy, I don't have words.
Not 100% true. Manifesting carriers of DMD exist and the severe end of it can be just as bad as a boy having DMD. Unless Aria and Harlow have had genetic testing, biopsies, cardiac checkups etc. to put them in the all clear, they aren't out of the woods yet. This is why I think it's disgusting these two morons chose to have another kid in such a reckless way.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Highlighter wrote:
dazzled wrote:They lucked out with Harrow being a girl but if Brit's dumb enough to have another child at the risk of it being a boy, I don't have words.
Not 100% true. Manifesting carriers of DMD exist and the severe end of it can be just as bad as a boy having DMD. Unless Aria and Harlow have had genetic testing, biopsies, cardiac checkups etc. to put them in the all clear, they aren't out of the woods yet. This is why I think it's disgusting these two morons chose to have another kid in such a reckless way.

If I'm not mistaken, girls can get DMD. It's very rare, but they can. So they're not out of the woods with Harlow having it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Ilovecats wrote:
Highlighter wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, girls can get DMD. It's very rare, but they can. So they're not out of the woods with Harlow having it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Not to mention that if they don't have full blown DMD symptoms, they can still issues at the other end of the spectrum.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Has she ever talked about genetic testing? For either herself or for her girls?
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

She looks really old when applying her make up. I give it 2-3 years and she’ll be looking like Jess...

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

What type of birth control are they using now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

may8675 wrote:What type of birth control are they using now?

Celibacy
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Abstinence. She swore to stay pure until they get married. LOL!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

British25 wrote:Has she ever talked about genetic testing? For either herself or for her girls?
I think she had testing, and she said she wanted to wait til the girls were older to do it. Like teenagers. Which is stupid in my opinion.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
British25 wrote:Has she ever talked about genetic testing? For either herself or for her girls?
I think she had testing, and she said she wanted to wait til the girls were older to do it. Like teenagers. Which is stupid in my opinion.

Did she give a reason for waiting? Or just putting it off?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Britney seems like the type who wouldn't get them tested and let them find it the hard way. She just seems that deluded and irresponsible to me.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I can believe Britney has what's often called 'situational depression' which is like depression as a reaction to your life/circumstances as opposed to depression just as a mental health problem which makes sense because wouldn't be depressed if they lived like that? Her life seems really boring and lonely. I find her so weird because she seems like she's really painted herself into a corner. She had these 3 kids and trudged forward with her boyfriend and finagled an engagement ring out of him but she seems really unhappy with her life. What the hell was it all for?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

British25 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I can’t remember exactly. I think she mentioned something along the lines of them being able to decide for themselves if they wanted to get tested. I don’t know how invasive the testing is though? I’m assuming just a blood test for the genetic markers and then carriers can have their own issues as well, so testing for that.
I think she would be much better off getting them tested now, or at least aria now. Harlow could probably wait for a little

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

British25 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I remember her saying while pregnant with Harlow after they knew it was a girl that it'd be the girls own choice when they got the testing done etc. and I think she said they'd need to get tests so they'd know if they ever started a family what their carrier status was. I don't think she's done much research into other possible side effects that the girls might suffer. Part of me gets her because they're so little and making Nolan and Aria understand what DMD really is will change their lives forever and they'll never be 100% carefree again. I wouldn't want it to loom over my family either. But on the other hand...it's coming anyway and it could be soon for Nolan. It might be easier if they know what's going to happen rather than Nolan going downhill quickly and them both being completely unprepared.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
gottheblues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gottheblues »

Mutual disdain.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”