DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Why are they so pressed on the boys sharing a room? Finn has his own things, they've showed him turning on all his noise machines.. Why take that away?
To make room for little moneymaker #3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I feel bad for Finn because he doesn’t have anything of his own and he’s such a sweet baby, but I think anyone looks sweet next to Ollie lately lol. If they have a third, I hope they wait and find out the gender so Missy can’t really show her disappointment. THINK OF THE BIRTH VLOG VIEWS BRYAN!!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

shortstop wrote:Ollie didn’t get a big boy bed until Missy and Bryan left town for something. Ollie was left with Mimi and Auntie. Then Mommy and Daddy said something and the next thing you know Ollie was in a big boy bed. I wonder how old Ollie was. Now to go find out. Hahaha!!
Missy said today Finn is about the same age Ollie was 2 years 1 month.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I actually enjoyed them reading the comments. They should do things like that more often.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Lovethesnark wrote:I actually enjoyed them reading the comments. They should do things like that more often.
I would pay them to read ytmd comments ImageImageImage

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

That kiss was gross .. I felt like it was #4thavlog

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I had to roll my eyes that she was complaining saying Ollie never tried to get out of his crib... Finn probably wouldn't either at this point if he wasn't taught by them to escape the crib!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ja14 wrote:I had to roll my eyes that she was complaining saying Ollie never tried to get out of his crib... Finn probably wouldn't either at this point if he wasn't taught by them to escape the crib!

And Ollie did get out of his crib. Remember that's why he got moved to a toddler bed? They were away, and he got out. He probably got out before that, and they just ignored it. But once Cassie noticed it while she was watching him-- I think they were on their "babymoon"-- they _had_ to get him a bigger bed.
I get so tired of her bitching about Finn. "Ollie never did this. He was perfect" He also didn't comfort nurse, and she wanted Finn to, and then she complained about it. She is never happy. Wait-- that's not true. She's happy shopping, alone with Corbin or her phone, or with Mimi and Papa and the center of their attention. They really raised a winner.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Why are Luna and Karma always separated? Because Luna isn’t fixed YET? It’s sad to always only see one dog inside at a time. Where is the other dog then? Outside all alone, I suppose. What’s the point of two dogs then?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Why are Luna and Karma always separated? Because Luna isn’t fixed YET? It’s sad to always only see one dog inside at a time. Where is the other dog then? Outside all alone, I suppose. What’s the point of two dogs then?

Luna is not spayed. I think they’re breeding her...

Karma has been neutered.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They clearly purchased Luna from a crappy breeder if they weren't required to spay her within a certain period of time, and she wasn't microchipped during her first set of shots. Any good breeder will make sure the puppies are chipped so they can at least be returned to THEM should they go missing. B&M are most definitely going to breed her for vlog content, and the sad thing is we predicted this way back when we first predicted they would get another dog. Missy may think she is Belle and that animals are drawn to her, but really she's more of a soul collector like Ursula.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well should anyone be pregnant, maybe it’s better off being Luna than Missy lol at least Luna’s babies would eat more than uncrustables

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I doubt they will breed Luna. They said they would get her fixed after her heat is over hopefully soon. I can't imagine them breeding and taking care of puppies. She could barely handle one Australian shepherd puppy let alone a whole litter.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I doubt they will breed Luna. They said they would get her fixed after her heat is over hopefully soon. I can't imagine them breeding and taking care of puppies. She could barely handle one Australian shepherd puppy let alone a whole litter.

They said she would be gone until she was out of heat, and she's back now.. .that makes me think either she's done or shes knocked up. they don't care about taking care of the litter, i mean look at the chickens!! The puppies will make for good vlog content, that matters way more to them than the care and actual well being of those animals.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I doubt they will breed Luna. They said they would get her fixed after her heat is over hopefully soon. I can't imagine them breeding and taking care of puppies. She could barely handle one Australian shepherd puppy let alone a whole litter.

They said she would be gone until she was out of heat, and she's back now.. .that makes me think either she's done or shes knocked up. they don't care about taking care of the litter, i mean look at the chickens!! The puppies will make for good vlog content, that matters way more to them than the care and actual well being of those animals.
If they did have her spayed, why didn’t we ever see her with a cone on her head? Did they just hide her away for a few days? Guess I’ll be on the hunt for a stomach incision on her or not.
I agree, I think they’re using her for the profits they can get from her..

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

That's still no reason to seperate them if Karma is fixed. My neutered male and unspayed female got a little too friendly a few times when she went into heat and it wasn't a big deal because we knew nothing would come of it.

In fact, we kept her unspayed for years because it seemed like an unnecessary surgery when there was no way she was getting knocked up. Then she developed a cyst, almost died, and needed an emergency hysterectomy, so she really showed us. Spay and neuter your pets people, before it becomes uterine cancer, excessive bloody pus, and a vet bill for two grand.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:That's still no reason to seperate them if Karma is fixed. My neutered male and unspayed female got a little too friendly a few times when she went into heat and it wasn't a big deal because we knew nothing would come of it.
Personal:
I rescued 4 kittens about 3 years ago, 2 boys and 2 girls. As soon as we could we got all of them fixed. I also have an older female cat (and she’s already fixed!) so regardless of the males, we weren’t worried with them around her. We only worried with them around their sisters.
There’s no reason for them to be putting off spaying Luna, and the excuse given is shitty. The minions in the comment section will eat up anything without blinking.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

missy literally just walked away while finn was climbing and jumping on a rock, hm, okay.
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

*briefly mentions santa* : "SANTAS NEVER COMING TO OUR HOUSE EVER AGAIN?? :-o :-o "
:toss:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Today’s vlog:
Why is Missy just constantly making cookies to snack on for days? If it was the holidays, I’d understand. They live in “sunny southern California” so why not make something with fresh fruit everyday?
Also Bryan kinda defended changing up his office so often by saying “well it’s ok, it’s OUR home”
And lastly, idk why they insist on the matching outfits, maybe to them it’s some kind of branding ploy but I just find it ugly haha

Return to “Daily Bumps”