The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by lmmomSD »

workfromhomemom wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And he shouldn't be encouraging her to have a baby. Especially not in the vlog.
"Go subscribe! They're going to have all kinds of exciting things! A baby, and merch!" I don't care what program she's in, none of them encourage having a baby when you're fresh out of jail and trying to live life clean on the outside. Maybe he figures it'll keep her from using, or they want her to lock down Corey. Who knows? But all this baby talk isn't healthy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm really hoping Cullen was joking with his spiel, but he needs to tone it down with the baby talk, merch (I hate that word!) talk. If she wasn't drinking I would wonder if maybe she was already pregnant.
He was telling Corey that a baby "looks good on you" something like the day after Brittany got out! Why does Cullen want her pregnant so badly? Or act like he does, in any case. My brother never would have said stuff like that, especially when I wasn't married.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think Cullen says the baby stuff because he wants her to have a "normal" life. A life that isn't reflective of losing years in prison.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think Cullen says the baby stuff because he wants her to have a "normal" life. A life that isn't reflective of losing years in prison.
There are plenty of ways to do that without having a baby right away. I just think it's weird how he keeps bringing it up. I really think he's wanting her to lock down Corey. Then he won't have to "worry" about her. Get pregnant and snag this guy, sis!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watched MG’s gender reveal today. Brittany was there with another guy I’m pretty sure. She was standing by him when they announced.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I watched MG’s gender reveal today. Brittany was there with another guy I’m pretty sure. She was standing by him when they announced.
The guy next to her is Cullen’s friend but not sure who the guy in the back is
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b0b0b8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

calliepaige84 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I watched MG’s gender reveal today. Brittany was there with another guy I’m pretty sure. She was standing by him when they announced.
The guy next to her is Cullen’s friend but not sure who the guy in the back is
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... b0b0b8.jpg[/img]

The guy in Blue? Sorry for some reason it seemed as if they were together.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Yeah, she was totally dating a different guy in July 2014. I think she'd also moved back to Alabama. This dude definitely isn't Cory!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 9811763502
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:This is going to be a LONG SHOT gossipy-guess by far, but could they already be secretly married? I remember he posted a TBT insta pic with Britney in Vegas. Maybe they eloped there before she went to prison? It would make more sense why he's stayed with her through two years in prison, picked up and moved to Alabama, why they wants kids so fast, etc.

I mean, they never seem to talk about getting married, but they want kids like tomorrow....hmmmm, something isn't adding up!
Oooo I like that theory...
This theory could hold some traction . .

Also, why does almost every single video show them both drinking/already buzzed? Not the best look for a brand new channel (family orientated or not), and even more so given the almost definite probability of her recent past coming to light at some point.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:This is going to be a LONG SHOT gossipy-guess by far, but could they already be secretly married? I remember he posted a TBT insta pic with Britney in Vegas. Maybe they eloped there before she went to prison? It would make more sense why he's stayed with her through two years in prison, picked up and moved to Alabama, why they wants kids so fast, etc.

I mean, they never seem to talk about getting married, but they want kids like tomorrow....hmmmm, something isn't adding up!
Oooo I like that theory...
This theory could hold some traction . .

Also, why does almost every single video show them both drinking/already buzzed? Not the best look for a brand new channel (family orientated or not), and even more so given the almost definite probability of her recent past coming to light at some point.
And even if she's not in a program like AA or NA that promotes abstinence, being buzzed on a regular basis is not drinking in moderation, so the argument that she could still be taking her recovery seriously and drinking occasionally is not what is going on here. Drinking to the point that it's obvious in a vlog almost daily is not moderation. And even if she does talk about her past before it comes out, people are going to wonder why she's drinking so much.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:And doing Adderall "out of boredom" is addictive behavior. Normies don't do drugs because they're bored. They read a book or find something to do.
I get that people seem to like her. But the lengths people are going to excuse her behavior amaze me. She was selling pot. So the distributors she was working with had to know her. You don't just wake up one day and say "I don't want to work a real job. I think I will sell pot" and find a distributor. They have to know you, and know you're not a cop. So she was a good customer.
And I am not judging her for being an addict and going to jail. Not at all. Some of my very best friends have done time for just that. But they made recovery their number one priority. And not decorating a house and playing house with a boyfriend, and having a baby right away. They worked hard to stay clean _and sober_. The partying concerns me. It's a big red flag.
https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com ... pth-review
I agree ref the partying (read: drinking) being a red flag. She may say (or think) she's not the old Britney, but actions speak louder than words. The fact she thinks it's perfectly ok to also film and upload it is concerning imo. And honestly, the vibe I get from her is two fold: 1) She just seems somewhat emotionally unstable (don't know if that's because she's drinking in almost all the video's she's uploading) & 2) She seems to still give off the attitude of ''I don't give a fuck.'' That could just be her personality but I'd have thought she'd be a little more humble after spending two years in prison then landing on her feet with a ready made brand new home, partner and life. Kwim?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This is actually a pretty dang good theory. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this was true. Nice thinking! lol
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I️ felt like creep but I️ see others here already looked her up on Facebook. And it’s semi-public anyway but on the last photo she posted in 2015, there seems to be a lot of her friends commenting wondering where she is and a few questioning how that photo was posted. Probably cause they were one of the few who knew she was already in prison by the time the photo was posted. It looks like when she went in, a lot of people in her life had no idea.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:I️ felt like creep but I️ see others here already looked her up on Facebook. And it’s semi-public anyway but on the last photo she posted in 2015, there seems to be a lot of her friends commenting wondering where she is and a few questioning how that photo was posted. Probably cause they were one of the few who knew she was already in prison by the time the photo was posted. It looks like when she went in, a lot of people in her life had no idea.
I'm guessing Cory posted it??? It was a pic from their Las Vegas trip.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Well they uploaded her draw my life and left out alllllll the jail stuff... of course.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

calliepaige84 wrote:Well they uploaded her draw my life and left out alllllll the jail stuff... of course.

Hmm.. Really makes me wonder how long they think they can hide it. She would be so much better off to just come out with it vs it being found by fans.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Well they uploaded her draw my life and left out alllllll the jail stuff... of course.

Hmm.. Really makes me wonder how long they think they can hide it. She would be so much better off to just come out with it vs it being found by fans.
Especially since she didn't hide her last name before, and it's one of the first things that comes up when you Google her name.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Do you think they have the comments on approval only? I can't imagine she wouldn't get any comments referring to her jail time.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

askeptichere wrote:Do you think they have the comments on approval only? I can't imagine she wouldn't get any comments referring to her jail time.
I definitely have seen some comments alluding to her past.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Do you think they have the comments on approval only? I can't imagine she wouldn't get any comments referring to her jail time.
I definitely have seen some comments alluding to her past.
I have too, but I wouldn't be surprised if they auto-delete comments with certain words or - like mentioned above - go the approval-only route. Her channel is small enough that she can easily manage them.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay, I'm not trying to dispute what anyone here (or on the C&K thread) has said, nor am I trying to defend Brittany, but I'm just trying to figure this out. Haha

In the article on her drug charge in jail, (here: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index ... mates.html ) there is this statement: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... a4092a.jpg[/img]

I also read that antidepressants and other prescription drugs can test positive as well. Isn't it possible that she could've taken something other than just straight meth? Meaning that she is not/was not actually a meth addict (or an addict at all)? I'm not saying she's not in the wrong, but is there any way to prove that she was actually doing/taking meth? Of course you wouldn't just do meth out of boredom, but I could definitely see her being offered antidepressants or some other stimulant (like Adderall) and taking it out of boredom or what not.

Again, I'm not defending her or looking to prove her innocence (lol), I'm just wondering, am I missing something here? It just seems unfair to throw out there that she's an addict when, as far as I have been able to find, there's not really any concrete proof that that's the case, and that it could be being misconstrued. I will gladly stand corrected, though!
This has a lot of scientific terms, but it explains what happens when someone pops a positive. They don't just go with 'oh, she tested positive. Let's give her more time." They test further to make sure. So if she got more time for popping a positive, she was on meth. And doing Adderall "out of boredom" is addictive behavior. Normies don't do drugs because they're bored. They read a book or find something to do.
I get that people seem to like her. But the lengths people are going to excuse her behavior amaze me. She was selling pot. So the distributors she was working with had to know her. You don't just wake up one day and say "I don't want to work a real job. I think I will sell pot" and find a distributor. They have to know you, and know you're not a cop. So she was a good customer.
And I am not judging her for being an addict and going to jail. Not at all. Some of my very best friends have done time for just that. But they made recovery their number one priority. And not decorating a house and playing house with a boyfriend, and having a baby right away. They worked hard to stay clean _and sober_. The partying concerns me. It's a big red flag.
https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com ... pth-review

That makes sense, thank you! I considered that possibility, but I guess I just assumed that they would think, like, drugs are drugs and a positive is a positive when you're in jail. I thought that them specifying that it wasn't "crystal meth" meant that it could've been another type of amphetamine, but then again, it does say "methamphetamine" and I didn't really consider the fact that meth comes in different forms. (Not quite an expert on meth...clearly...lmao.) But anyway, thank you for the clarification!

I am kind of still left wondering, though, if they would actually take the time to do much further testing on someone who tested positive for methamphetamine in jail? Even if it was a false positive from taking something else, the fact of the matter would still be that she illegally took something either way, therefore they wouldn't do further testing? I guess it would come down to whether the fine/punishment was more or less severe depending on the type of drug, and if the prisoner wanted to dispute it? (No idea how these things work so please forgive me if I'm sounding painfully ignorant. Haha) Idk....I guess these are just questions we probably won't be able to know for sure. Haha

Return to “Cullen and Katie”