Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by Loverach06 »

onbreak wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
onbreak wrote:The two boys are adopted.. The youngest girl is with Jim.. Yes, The older daughter has a different father

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lol what? Radley is not adopted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he is

Yea, no

Radley is her son with Jim. Huxley is the boy they just adopted..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Myka met Kovas dad and they got pregnant right away and they lost that baby and decided to have Kova and separated shortly after and she met Jim and they had Jaka got married and then had Radley and now have adopted Huxley.
so Kova is biologically Mykas and her exes, Jaka and Radley are full biological siblings belonging to both Jim and Myka and Huxley was adopted by M& J.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Loverach06 wrote:
onbreak wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: lol what? Radley is not adopted..

Yes he is

Yea, no

Yea, k thx

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Hello...also new to this family so I have some questions.

Why do they call Radley, Rooka (Sp?)? both names are ugly in my opinion lol.

Is there a vlog where they talk about how they chose names or does anyone know? I'm a name buff and hate them all but I'm still interested.

I saw one video was perusing through where Myka was talking about adopting two children...what happened with the other one?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by British25 »

Tiger27 wrote:Hello...also new to this family so I have some questions.

Is there a vlog where they talk about how they chose names or does anyone know? I'm a name buff and hate them all but I'm still interested.

I saw one video was perusing through where Myka was talking about adopting two children...what happened with the other one?
No idea what the hell they were thinking with any of their childrens names tbh, she has at least one video on baby names that she likes and they're all stupid. I know naming your children is a personal thing but come on, these are just silly.

No idea about the other adoption though?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

onbreak wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Yes he is

Yea, no

Yea, k thx

Where did you even come up with the idea that radley is adopted? Lmao

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
onbreak wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:Yea, no

Yea, k thx

Where did you even come up with the idea that radley is adopted? Lmao

I remember her wanting to adopt and then next I see theres radley. I quit watching her for a long time while back.. Started again when she was in China. Totally explains why he looks like his sisters.. I guess its her lack of motherly love

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

17 Christmas movies you have to watch in 2017.. Yikes

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Jaka is literally James and Myka put together Image it's awful! Like all of the names really
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I've never seen an adoption like this, where they just tack a kid on to the circus and load him up with sugar. Doesn't it seem like they just plunked a Chinese kid into the mix and resumed their craziness? They claim to be "working with him" but..all I see is the same chaos with an extra kid.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Poor Huxley, he has absolutely no stability. It makes me sad what they are doing to him.

But hey, as long as he and Radley have on matching outfits it will all be ok.
TooMuchSauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TooMuchSauce »

I don't know where the names come from, but I think I read here that their second daughter's name, Jaka, came from them combining both their names, Myka, and James. Not sure if that was true or not though. I think all their kid's names are weird as hell and ugly lol.

What I came here to say, has anyone else noticed how bare the room Huxley and Radley share looks?? From what I've seen there's just the 2 cribs against the wall, don't recall if there is a dresser but I'm gonna assume probably on the other side of the room. But it just looks so plain to me. Would it kill them to hang up some decorations on the walls (besides the "R" above Radley's bed) or make it look a little more like they didn't just move in, stick 2 cribs in there, and called it a day.
Moxie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Moxie »

Is it me or are they trying to make Huxley's story sound sadder than it is? They make me think of those people who get a dog from the pound and say they "rescued" some poor, abused dog and give it an elaborate backstory to get more kudos.

I thought it was funny how Jim was saying they know Huxley was neglected because he doesn't cry when he wakes up. He just rocks and sucks his thumb. Self-soothing when you wake up is not necessarily a sign that a child had their cries unanswered, and if that were the case it seems he wouldn't cry, period. Not too sure a developmentally delayed 2 year old quite gets the nuance of situations and knows when to cry or not to cry when they are uncomfortable because certain situations mightresult in neglect/abuse. That seems a bit cognitively advanced for Huxley. BUT then Jim went to go get him and Huxley was standing up in his crib crying. LOL.
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Maybe Huxley self-soothes because he is homesick for his foster family, a family that by all appearances did not neglect him. He seems to be at a healthy weight and therefore well-fed, they said his teeth were good when he had a dental visit so somebody was cleaning his teeth in China. Huxley has probably been in foster care for quite some time because he has no medical issues that have been mentioned. To him, he's been stolen from his Mama.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

In an earlier video they said his teeth were really healthy meaning he was taken care of but now they are saying he was neglected and doesn't cry in the morning but two seconds later we hear him crying in the background....... Face the facts here Jim and Myka he was not this poor kids that needed you to rescue him. Of course his life is going to be filled with more opportunities because he's not in China but you are not Hero's!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

lurking10 wrote:

Jaka is literally James and Myka put together Image it's awful! Like all of the names really
How did I not notice this.
Moxie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Moxie »

I don't know if I am being overly critical now.. But was Myka not going to offer Huxley a cookie after all the kids had one? She was just standing there and started to eat hers until Jim said "what about my boy?"

And I totally wasn't a Myka hater (mind you, I never watched the vlogs - just the sit-downs) until she forced Hux to have his haircut.
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Moxie wrote:I don't know if I am being overly critical now.. But was Myka not going to offer Huxley a cookie after all the kids had one? She was just standing there and started to eat hers until Jim said "what about my boy?"

And I totally wasn't a Myka hater (mind you, I never watched the vlogs - just the sit-downs) until she forced Hux to have his haircut.

You are not alone! I completely shook my head in disbelief when she did that. She was hoovering down cookies and handed them out to everyone but Huxley until Jim said "what about my boy." I legit can't stand this woman and her bullshit. She is incapable of handling all four kids now it seems. Huxley is by Jim's side all the time. Also when she said Jim was having tough day yet she did nothing to help him as he cooked dinner and was with kids. I guess her shout out was enough acknowledgment for her. Idiot. Is Jim a saint or as bat shit crazy as Myka?!
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

I haven't seen the video yet - did she really not offer Huxley a cookie?
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I literally cannot believe they gave Huxley a haircut AND went to the dentist right when he comes home?!?!? How traumatizing!! Poor guy. Most people stay in the house 24/7, co sleep and only have the parents hold the newly adoptive child. I can’t with this family....... clearly lol

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”