C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So they don't like it when the cats piss in the house, but are they picking up the dogs' poop when they let them run loose onto the golf course?

I agree with everything Rootbeer said, although I no longer think C&K have any more class than Bryan and Missy and their new money do. I think it's possible they are even more entitled, and it's somehow ok to some because that's how they were raised
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don't think anyone cares if you still like them. You can like them, but the rush to dismiss the shitty things they do is ridiculous. You can't convince me that there would a single person on the board that would defend B&M if they left their 2 year old in the car while they had dinner with their whole family. You can't defend that shit and you can't pretend that anyone who does it is a good parent, but it happened here.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:This forum is a prime example of how classism runs deep in not just America, but the entire world. The only difference between C&K and the rest of the vloggers we talk trash about is that they're older, more educated, and (in Katie's case at least) come from money. They used to be better, more attentive parents sure, but can we really say that anymore when Gaines is a spoiled brat and they admit that they can't handle Brooks and his meltdowns?

How dare anyone imply that C&K are lazy when they've got a perpetually messy house and are shrugging off what few duties they have in regards to vlogging? It's totally okay for a grown father of two to get shit faced every Saturday in a private viewing box while other people take care of his sick kids. Mocking viewers and going on angry twitter rants are totally fine too, because they're just so "real." Don't forget leaving a child sleeping in the car during a storm while eating out at a restaurant on vacation.

Bryan, Jared, Gabe, Drake, Chris, Sam, Austin, Chuckie,Joel and all of the other YT dads we talk shit about around here would get raked across the coals for any one of these things, but Cullen always comes out on top.

People can pull out theories all the time about Brian's claims of abuse from his late stepfather, or the weird cultish way the Griffiths grew up, or Corbin and Missy sleeping together and it's nbd but as soon as someone mentions that Cullen's sister is a CONVICTED felon on a class B drug felony charge for pot distribution and was later charged for doing meth in jail we've gone too far.

She was probably just bored or looking for quick cash, right? Who cares if she's drinking like a fish now, she's probably learned her lesson. I mean, Missy glomping Corbin once is a total sign that they're sleeping together, but Brittany being a convicted felon probably doesn't mean anything, right?

Brb eye rolling into a new dimension

I couldn't have said it better myself. I see so many excuses for their behavior and I just roll my eyes.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Lovethesnark wrote:I don't think anyone cares if you still like them. You can like them, but the rush to dismiss the shitty things they do is ridiculous. You can't convince me that there would a single person on the board that would defend B&M if they left their 2 year old in the car while they had dinner with their whole family. You can't defend that shit and you can't pretend that anyone who does it is a good parent, but it happened here.
Agreed! Imagine if B&M were driving on public streets in a golf cart with their kids.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

japaluvr wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
japaluvr wrote:If Cullen shot someone, he'd be in jail and then I wouldn't be able to watch the vlogs anymore as Katie most likely wouldn't vlog and then I'd move on with my life without commenting on their life they display every day. ;)

I'm not a die hard fan and if they stopped vlogging for whatever reason, then I'd find another family to watch. It's not the end of the world if people still like them, I don't see why it bothers so many of you. :lol: If anything, a lot more "fans" are actually agreeing with you naysayers so heaven forbid there's something that many of us can finally relate to re: cats peeing/pooping outside designated litter box.

I don't care that people still like them. I just don't understand the obvious brushing under the rug of the same actions other youtubers do but get hung out to dry over.
I understand that but I /never/ comment on other vloggers because I simply don't watch them and then I'm immediately thrown into the "die-hard fan" because C&K are the only vloggers I watch and have nothing to compare them to. I would say that's not fair, but that's life and people judge all the time. I just want to make myself clear that I have NEVER compared other vloggers to C&K or vice versa. It would be different if I was being a hypocrite, but I'm not.

But you don't have to compare them to see theyre turning into crap parents....they left Gaines in the car while they went to eat. Cullen is drunk every game day weekend, one of the worst times while he left Katie to deal with sick Brooks so Cullen could go to the game. Theyre flat out RUDE to subscribers....the list goes on.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

HelloSweetie wrote:So they don't like it when the cats piss in the house, but are they picking up the dogs' poop when they let them run loose onto the golf course?

I agree with everything Rootbeer said, although I no longer think C&K have any more class than Bryan and Missy and their new money do. I think it's possible they are even more entitled, and it's somehow ok to some because that's how they were raised Image
They let the dogs on the golf course!? Seriously what is wrong with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I don't necessarily care if people like them, I'm just baffled by it, and the constant excuses for their behaviors are getting really old.

As far as them being less classy than BM, I'd agree. At least the Lannings have enough hustle to pay people to clean their house and edit their videos since they obviously don't want to themselves. Cullen and Katie are clinging stubbornly to their messy, cat piss country club home all while being too tired or drunk or whatever else to even hit record on a livestream.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

askeptichere wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:So they don't like it when the cats piss in the house, but are they picking up the dogs' poop when they let them run loose onto the golf course?

I agree with everything Rootbeer said, although I no longer think C&K have any more class than Bryan and Missy and their new money do. I think it's possible they are even more entitled, and it's somehow ok to some because that's how they were raised Image

I’ve never seen them run loose on the golf course.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FitMom wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I don't think anyone cares if you still like them. You can like them, but the rush to dismiss the shitty things they do is ridiculous. You can't convince me that there would a single person on the board that would defend B&M if they left their 2 year old in the car while they had dinner with their whole family. You can't defend that shit and you can't pretend that anyone who does it is a good parent, but it happened here.
Agreed! Imagine if B&M were driving on public streets in a golf cart with their kids.
Exactly, or driving the golf cart while drinking. Or riding around the neighborhood with a no carseat in your sister's new luxury car. Or using your viewer's generosity to win a luxury vacation for yourself and then complaining when you have to match donations.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They absolutely let the dogs run on the golf course. They let them out to go pee and they don't watch them. They don't have a fence so they're no way they aren't on the golf course.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

askeptichere wrote:

They don't have a fence and just let the dogs out the back door instead of leashing them. Half the time they don't even have a collar on. We've seen Ada with talon toenails that are so long it was probably painful to walk.

I agree with what a previous poster said about leaving Gaines in the car. One time I went to a gas station and had to go inside to pay. I left my kid in the car but turned around and got him before I got to the door, even though he was sleeping and it was super inconvenient. It wasn't hot or cold and he would have been fine it would have taken probably one minute, I couldn't do it. I don't think I could leave my child in the car like Cullen and Katie did for as long as they did even if someone payed me an insane amount of money!

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I have pets, and yes it is a struggle when they pee and poo where they're not supposed to, but never ever ever ever ever ever have I thought for ONE second to get rid of them or even JOKE about getting rid of them. You sign up for carpet and rug cleaning when you get the pet.

You have to get a carpet cleaning routine down. And if all else fails get a freaking rug shampoo thing to completely clean it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lovethesnark wrote:They absolutely let the dogs run on the golf course. They let them out to go pee and they don't watch them. They don't have a fence so they're no way they aren't on the golf course.
It was also discussed (and excused) at great length here one day. It wasn't C&K's fault because they probably aren't allowed to build a fence and the dogs don't wander anyway Image
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just don’t see people sweeping anything under the rug with C&K. I see more nitpicking and assumptions made before vlogs are even watched, here than anywhere else. Yes the leaving Gaines in the car thing was a big deal. But Cullen getting pissed off Bc the cats are ruining shit is not a reason to get angry at Cullen. I’m pretty sure every person here would be pissed if they were going through the same things!
I’ve seen them get torn to shreads Bc there was a plastic bowl in the floor that brooks was playing with, Bc people thought it was dirty trashy behavior. They get torn apart for wearing monogrammed clothing. They get shit for letting the kids have a ball pit in the empty dining room. They get shit for spending time in the playroom with the kids instead of being in the living room. If anything these two get nit picked over more shit than anyone else.
They are NOT without fault. I’ve never said they were. But I can’t give Cullen hell for being pissed off in this situation. I can’t give him hell for ranting about it. I’m positive everyone here would be just as pissed about the situation. Until they do something irresponsible with the cats then i can’t get mad at them for being frustrated. But I forget. Bc they have a big house and nice things and get to stay home all day they aren’t allowed to be frustrated or pissed off about anything. Ever. Even your cats ruining every rug you put down and the flooring in your new house. :roll:
Luna Lovegood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna Lovegood »

I've always liked C&K's vlogs, but as they are so repetitive and monotonous it's hard to be a constant viewer. Besides that, they don't seem to be enjoying their job at all. I really hope they both get jobs and do youtube as a part-time thing, it would give them so much more stability and enjoyment. I think they only want to see the small picture of YT: stay at home parents, easy money, trips, 'memories', etc.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I just don’t see people sweeping anything under the rug with C&K. I see more nitpicking and assumptions made before vlogs are even watched, here than anywhere else. Yes the leaving Gaines in the car thing was a big deal. But Cullen getting pissed off Bc the cats are ruining shit is not a reason to get angry at Cullen. I’m pretty sure every person here would be pissed if they were going through the same things!
I’ve seen them get torn to shreads Bc there was a plastic bowl in the floor that brooks was playing with, Bc people thought it was dirty trashy behavior. They get torn apart for wearing monogrammed clothing. They get shit for letting the kids have a ball pit in the empty dining room. They get shit for spending time in the playroom with the kids instead of being in the living room. If anything these two get nit picked over more shit than anyone else.
They are NOT without fault. I’ve never said they were. But I can’t give Cullen hell for being pissed off in this situation. I can’t give him hell for ranting about it. I’m positive everyone here would be just as pissed about the situation. Until they do something irresponsible with the cats then i can’t get mad at them for being frustrated. But I forget. Bc they have a big house and nice things and get to stay home all day they aren’t allowed to be frustrated or pissed off about anything. Ever. Even your cats ruining every rug you put down and the flooring in your new house. :roll:
The idea that C&K are nitpicked and more assumptions are made about them is comical. There's literally a running theory that Missy had a miscarriage at some point in the last year because she's put on weight.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I just don’t see people sweeping anything under the rug with C&K. I see more nitpicking and assumptions made before vlogs are even watched, here than anywhere else. Yes the leaving Gaines in the car thing was a big deal. But Cullen getting pissed off Bc the cats are ruining shit is not a reason to get angry at Cullen. I’m pretty sure every person here would be pissed if they were going through the same things!
The idea that C&K are nitpicked and more assumptions are made about them is comical. There's literally a running theory that Missy had a miscarriage at some point in the last year because she's put on weight.
Agree to disagree, but C&K get torn to shreds over some pretty silly things. NOt saying that the Missy miscarriage weight gain rumor isn't just as stupid, but i see a lot of nitpicking here.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Lovethesnark wrote:
Where does the theory Missy having a miscarriage have anything to do with her post? Simply curious.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
Where does the theory Missy having a miscarriage have anything to do with her post? Simply curious.
She made the claim that more assumptions are made about C&K. The theory about Missy is an example of how ridiculous the assumptions about other Youtubers can be on this forum.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:
japaluvr wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
She made the claim that more assumptions are made about C&K. The theory about Missy is an example of how ridiculous the assumptions about other Youtubers can be on this forum.
I never said that theories like the one about Missy were not ridiculous. I stated that i see MORE of that kind of silly nit picking here than i do on most other forums i read here. Hell some of the things C&K get picked on for, Missy would be praised for doing. Like sending her kids to MDO so they can actually learn things. When M&B do it, it's great and wonderful and better than them staying at home. When C&K do it, they are lazy and spend too much time alone. B&M stuff Ollie and Finn in the playroom alone all the time and get shit for it. C&K spend time playing and watching educational shows with the kids in the playroom and get hell bc they are always in there and never in the living room. But i get it, some people just really dislike C&K and will find fault no matter what they do, and that's their prerogative. It's just funny sometimes, what they get shit over. They can't win for losing.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”