Rachelle and Justin

persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Ugh of course she seriously calls the new video “CAT RAN AWAY :(((“ and talks about it for literally 20 seconds just to tell us she found him after 30 minutes...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If he ran away it was probably to find food.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

She likes a lot of Trumps tweets on Twitter

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Cat looks very skinny and is always begging for food (I don't blame him) Although I do remember a "controversy" about when she got Bo. She mentioned that he is currently 13 weeks old and she got him almost a month ago in a video. So that means she didn't get him at 6 weeks.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

She posted on Twitter that someone commented her videos are depressing. That’s not a troll. That’s someone’s honest opinion because on top of being depressing, they’re full of click bate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I agree Qweenkris. I hate clickbait. If one of her videos isn't depressing then it's boring. Like watching paint dry. And did you notice she was picking a friend up from school? High School. She is still very immature and I don't think she is equipped to deal with what she has this year. It was really dumb of whomever to fund IVF for them. They aren't ready and haven't been married for that long or they got married far too young.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:I agree Qweenkris. I hate clickbait. If one of her videos isn't depressing then it's boring. Like watching paint dry. And did you notice she was picking a friend up from school? High School. She is still very immature and I don't think she is equipped to deal with what she has this year. It was really dumb of whomever to fund IVF for them. They aren't ready and haven't been married for that long or they got married far too young.
100%!!!!!

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

She said in her instastory that her “doppelganger” is Lauren Conrad. Hahahhaha. I snorted a little.

persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Did anyone watch her relationship q+a? I couldn’t get through it!!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

QweenKris wrote:She said in her instastory that her “doppelganger” is Lauren Conrad. Hahahhaha. I snorted a little.

Girl is delirious. That is so ridicilous I can't even imagine why she would think that she looks like Lauren Conrad.
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

persephone2817 wrote:Did anyone watch her relationship q+a? I couldn’t get through it!!
Hahahaha same!! Did you see her newest video “WIFE SPENDS TOO MUCH ON CHRISTMAS DECOR”.

She literally drives me nuts. Can’t. Handle. This. Chick.

KGB12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KGB12345 »

I don't understand how she can spend so much on Christmas decorations when she's worried about money. She posts almost everyday so I guess that brings in something.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Okay I honestly like rachelle but damn she spends so much money.
Matching human and dog pjs? Really?

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Does anyone else get the vibes that she grew up seeing perfect relationships with a wife and a husband and babies on TV and she rushed to get married purely because she wants to have a picture perfect life?
Like..I Get some people get married young with good intentions,But my theories on this are that she got married and it isnt what she expected,So she wants a baby,Or She (As most Teenagers think when they think they're inlove) Thinks that having a baby will make Justin love her and stay (Granted ive read here that they had marital issues) Or even she feels abandoned because Justin is always gone,So She wants to have a baby because in her mind,Thats "Hey,At least this baby will love me/KEep me company"

Just my opinion,It is very rare that someone this young tries THIS HARD For a baby for good intentions,At least where i'm from.
YES THIS! 100%. She is NOT ready to be a mother imo.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I swear.... if she ever begs for money....

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

calliepaige84 wrote:I swear.... if she ever begs for money....

How do her followers not see through this!?

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

calliepaige84 wrote:Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

So much this!!!! Oh my gosh it’s literally insane. I totally get for his bday and Christmas and maybe one in between but holy shit. What a WASTE and I think she made him one for Halloween that included the Annabelle movie - which alone is like $22 or something outrageous. I just don’t get her logic. Ever.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

QweenKris wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Also I am sure it is very hard being away from your spouse but these weekly or every other week $50-$100 care packages are out of control

So much this!!!! Oh my gosh it’s literally insane. I totally get for his bday and Christmas and maybe one in between but holy shit. What a WASTE and I think she made him one for Halloween that included the Annabelle movie - which alone is like $22 or something outrageous. I just don’t get her logic. Ever.

If the Annabelle movie is the one she mentioned she wanted to see but didn't want to take it out of the wrapping before giving it to him she mentioned it was one of his Christmas presents. Birthday I get but I agree her spending is out of control.

I hate to be mean and I know they probably had a way to go on the nursery but it was very boring in there. I think the crib was a stokke crib too. And anything by that brand is absurdly high.

And she spent $1200 on her travel system. That is crazy. My whole nursery didn't cost that much. I was very smart about it made sure to purchase things on sale, and never anything I'd have to go to Beverly Hills to buy. My husband makes more than hers does (he's older and has his own business) and when we went to buy a travel system we spent $300 on a Chicco one and that was a pricey expense for us. Saying it will last for a few babies is wishful thinking. Babies are messy.

The one where she goes to target and buys all kinds of junk for her dog just looked like a lot. Which wouldn't be so bad but it seems everytime she goes shopping she buys something. And I'm a little concerned they already have a dog that's now living with her mom. And they want a baby. I've seen celebrities have a new dog it seems every year and I think it's weird.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”