Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Birdie89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by Birdie89 »

mormonts wrote:LMAO, WELL. I wonder what this jackass did. Must have really pissed Nia off if she didn't even show up in his portions of the vlog even once, and it's probably what she vague instagram posted about earlier last week.
What is this, Real Housewives? Refusing to film with each other?? :D :)
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:OMG, today's video! I have so much to say that I can't even get my thoughts organized. :P :P
Can't wait to see what everyone has to say.
Yeah, I don't think Sam cleaning up all her "junk" (his words) crafting supplies is going to go over well at all, it would be like her cleaning out his backyard wood crafting shed.

Love that he cleaned the house probably ONCE in their marriage, and has to record the whole thing, just to prove he was doing "the womans work", the whole thing is so contrived and really makes me think he or their read this forum, or maybe someone is finally getting thru to them.

I am sure whatever Sam did God forgave him, so Nia will have to too, that is the law in their house, Sam and God are in charge, women are to behave and toe the line.

Also, seeing the movie Bad Moms Christmas, rated R, seems a bit of a raunchy movie for a godly Christian woman to see, I mean I would love it, but a pure woman like Nia portrays herself to be, I don't think so.

And don't get me started on Juliet eating all the candy, which is just sooooooooo cute to Nia, but Sam having a Coke....NEVER EVER.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:
JLPC wrote:OMG, today's video! I have so much to say that I can't even get my thoughts organized. :P :P
Can't wait to see what everyone has to say.
Yeah, I don't think Sam cleaning up all her "junk" (his words) crafting supplies is going to go over well at all, it would be like her cleaning out his backyard wood crafting shed.

Love that he cleaned the house probably ONCE in their marriage, and has to record the whole thing, just to prove he was doing "the womans work", the whole thing is so contrived and really makes me think he or their read this forum, or maybe someone is finally getting thru to them.

I am sure whatever Sam did God forgave him, so Nia will have to too, that is the law in their house, Sam and God are in charge, women are to behave and toe the line.

Also, seeing the movie Bad Moms Christmas, rated R, seems a bit of a raunchy movie for a godly Christian woman to see, I mean I would love it, but a pure woman like Nia portrays herself to be, I don't think so.

And don't get me started on Juliet eating all the candy, which is just sooooooooo cute to Nia, but Sam having a Coke....NEVER EVER.
Yes!! Agreed, all of it! Plus...I would be so pissed if my husband went through all my stuff, filmed it and showed it on effing YouTube! Bad Moms Christmas is VERY raunchy (also VERY funny). Does no one in their real life care about them enough to find all this disturbing? Poor kids. How about when Sam is busy on his manic project and decides he'd better go see what the baby is crying about and finds her up on the TOP BUNK BED???

They are not just trashy and crazy, they are dangerous and shouldn't be trusted to watch 3 little kids, let alone parent them.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I watched a little bit of the video, but couldn’t finish it (let’s be honest, I never can). Do they ever say what exactly Nia was mad about?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

E_8 wrote:I watched a little bit of the video, but couldn’t finish it (let’s be honest, I never can). Do they ever say what exactly Nia was mad about?
No, he doesn't, but I am thinking that is has to do with the Coke vid, where Nia threw Sams coke out the window of the truck, I think they thought all would cheer on Nia...........but she has been getting roasted in the comments on how rude and dumb it was. I think Nia can take when people talk about Sam, but really hates anyone saying anything about her, just my thoughts.
But if she was made at the Coke incident, can't wait until she finds out, that he threw away her crafting supplies, the sh5$ will hit the fan.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia's ugly christmas sweater is weird just like her hahaha trying too hard and over accessorizing! Sam is just going over his list of things to cheer Nia up that he usually does when he is caught cheating on her or wasting time instead of helping her with the kids - what an idiot! Juliet being "caught" eating candy should be a real scary problem for Nia, that baby could have choked on something like Nia thinks vlogging about it is the best thing as usual :?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Today's video was too much! Sam calling Nia's craft room trash. Sam doing the house tour at the end of the night after he actually spent a few minutes cleaning. Taquitos for dinner because Sam was just too focused on cleaning ad completely forgot. By the way, the bedrooms are still a mess.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Sam telling Abram that they have to donate the present he gave him was a dick move. It could be taken apart and put away in a closet until he wants to play with it again.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

YesMia wrote:They should have Symphony evaluates for ADHD. It’s pretty funny that Abram is already starting to be embarrassed by his parents acting like idiots in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk if anyone else here watches Haters Back Off, but Abram will be the Emily of the Rader family.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Ugh I tried to watch a few of their more recent videos and I just can't. I get such bad secondhand embarrassment for them. Well, no, Sam is just horrifying, but Nia is embarrassing. She's so dorky in a bad way, trying too hard. It's just sad and pathetic. The only likeable ones in that entire family are Abram and the dog. I'll wait for Abrams tell-all book in about 16 years.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's intentions were actually spiteful, going into Nia's "sacred" area and throwing shit out and messing with everything, all while trying to appear to be the helpful husband for the camera to manipulate the situation publicly in case it pisses her off further. Mr. Narcissism probably couldn't handle the fact that she had the audacity to be angry with him and had to subtly put her back in her place.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Spillthattea wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Sam's intentions were actually spiteful, going into Nia's "sacred" area and throwing shit out and messing with everything, all while trying to appear to be the helpful husband for the camera to manipulate the situation publicly in case it pisses her off further. Mr. Narcissism probably couldn't handle the fact that she had the audacity to be angry with him and had to subtly put her back in her place.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Agreed. Classic passive-aggressive AND narcissistic behavior.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Yep. When she gets mad he’ll play the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Just saying I would be pissed if I spent money on MY hobby only to have my spouse go in and "clean" it for me. That's such a dick thing to do because if Nia complains then Sam can pull the "well I guess I'll never clean for you again"

Personal side note: my mom's first marriage was really bad. Total narcissist. Gaslighting. All that jazz, and I can see so much of that in salmonella's relationship. My mom told me that when you are around a narcissist for too long then it starts to rub off on you. Your world revolves around their happiness, and anyone that tries to stop you from doing that becomes a problem. Sam is starting rub off I Nia. I can see it. He's like a poison. I wish she would wake up and leave for her and her children.

I dont see them staying married for their whole lives. They are like a ticking time bomb. Whenever the YouTube train ends, i think their marriage won't be able to take the stress of the real world again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I feel like since Nia had a difficult childhood, that there were boxes she wanted to check as an adult - as long as she can check those things off her list, I think she doesn't look at them too closely. As in - get a husband, check. Ignore the fact that he's a selfish, cheating, controlling narcissist who is allergic to holding a real job. I never got the impression that Nia dated much and learned how to be on her own and figure out what she wanted in a partner. Another example - she said in an older vlog that she wasn't really expected to help out around the house when she was a kid and so she's still learning a lot about keeping house. So, put dinner on the table, check. Ignore the fact that it's a frozen pizza or mushy canned vegetables or ketchup on ground beef. Pick up around the house and do untold loads of laundry but never figure out how to keep a neat, orderly home.

I agree with other posters that Nia is forcing vlog moments with her friends, but disagree that they don't seem like friends in the first place. From what I can tell, they are all longtime friends from high school who seem to really enjoy each other. I feel like her friends are a refuge for her and a bright spot in her life. I wonder how much her friend's lives have a pull for her - they all seem to be stable and doing well.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

After watching today's video, my sense is that Nia is unhappy with Sam. He seems to have sat her down first thing in the morning, when she was barely awake. She seemed fragile and emotional. Was she happy about what he did with her craft room or not? I'm not sure. She said that she was "so ready" to have time alone with Symphony and Juliet and for Sam to go off to OK with Andrew and Abram. She is planning another girls' party while he is away. To me, she seemed like she was on the verge of tears while vlogging about the going away party plans for her friend Sarah. Why does Sam take Abram along for this home demolition project? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

[quote="JLPC"]After watching today's video, my sense is that Nia is unhappy with Sam. He seems to have sat her down first thing in the morning, when she was barely awake. She seemed fragile and emotional. Was she happy about what he did with her craft room or not? I'm not sure. She said that she was "so ready" to have time alone with Symphony and Juliet and for Sam to go off to OK with Andrew and Abram. She is planning another girls' party while he is away. To me, she seemed like she was on the verge of tears while vlogging about the going away party plans for her friend Sarah. Why does Sam take Abram along for this home demolition project? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.[/quoT

Todays vid reminded me of the "forgiven" video.....Nia sitting next to and staring at Sam like the dutiful wife. The whole video today was gross and so self indulgent, would love to have seen a hidden camera, catching Nia coming home and a REAL reaction about her craft things. Seems they are spending more and more time apart from each other, and seem happier for it.

As for the rest of the video, I turned that crap off of saintly Sam "helping" people, shoving a camera in someone who is hurting and in need is again self serving.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Just reading the title made me feel gross - why does Sam obsess on airing their dirty laundry all the time?? Abram has had those tattoo's on his face for a few vlogs now :? Okay....Nia needs a huge smack so she can come back to reality - she's married to a pushy forceful disgusting moron who thinks he is always right and it's absolutely disgusting!! She doesn't know what to do and has to make fake laughs to pretend she's so happy when we all know she's depressed out of her mind with this idiot!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

So they are just going to pretend like everything is okay, and Nia didn't tell Sam to eff off. So, he decided to go to OK alone?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Birdie89 wrote:I feel like since Nia had a difficult childhood, that there were boxes she wanted to check as an adult - as long as she can check those things off her list, I think she doesn't look at them too closely. As in - get a husband, check. Ignore the fact that he's a selfish, cheating, controlling narcissist who is allergic to holding a real job. I never got the impression that Nia dated much and learned how to be on her own and figure out what she wanted in a partner. Another example - she said in an older vlog that she wasn't really expected to help out around the house when she was a kid and so she's still learning a lot about keeping house. So, put dinner on the table, check. Ignore the fact that it's a frozen pizza or mushy canned vegetables or ketchup on ground beef. Pick up around the house and do untold loads of laundry but never figure out how to keep a neat, orderly home.
You raise a pretty valid point here imo. She was what, 28/29 years old with already three kids and still not a clue of who she is in her own identity. If Sam doesn't force her into having another bunch of kids in the next several years I can see her getting to age 40 and looking up from her deluded and psychologically imprisoned existence with a ''Holy Fuckballs, what the hell have I done living my life with this grotesque example of a man.'' Ha. Maybe not.
usernamessuck wrote:Just saying I would be pissed if I spent money on MY hobby only to have my spouse go in and "clean" it for me. That's such a dick thing to do because if Nia complains then Sam can pull the "well I guess I'll never clean for you again"

I dont see them staying married for their whole lives. They are like a ticking time bomb. Whenever the YouTube train ends, i think their marriage won't be able to take the stress of the real world again.
Totally agree with your first sentence, does he even know he is a psychologically dangerous, damaging and controlling narcissist? Does Nia? Maybe someone should send them a copy of the DSM to their PO Box :? 8-)

I also think you are correct in that their marriage will baulk under the strain of the real world/real jobs sans YouTube.
That, or when the kids are old enough to look after themselves and Nia's left floundering in no mans land with - well, with a no man. Whichever comes first. The odds are not good.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “Sam and Nia”