Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Whateverumean wrote:Is it me or she looks extra bitchy? :D
She does, and I didn’t think it was possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

prbeca wrote:
whatthename wrote:Image

I’m the only one that thinks it’s inappropriate that she has her boob out when khoa sits right next to her??? How it’s not bothering Keren??
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against breastfeeding, but you have nursing covers!!! Use them!!! Jessica from Jesssfam does the same thing...maybe it’s just me but I would use nursing cover if I’m around people...

Yes you are. A mother feeding her child is a beautiful thing that no one should feed ashamed about or forced to cover. Stop oversexualizing it.
And jelian positioned herself so khoa wouldn’t have even seen anything, she moved herself forward and tilted to the side a little. Khoa is pretty mature, besides the whole nerf gun thing, so I’m sure he was fine. Once you have kids these things become less of an issue.

Chelleb2121

Unread post by Chelleb2121 »

Jacksons feet are BLACK!! But don’t wear shoes inside cause that’s gross per Khoa.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Still can't get over how bad her eyelashes look. They are so over done. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 26537f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

KLothbrock wrote:Still can't get over how bad her eyelashes look. They are so over done. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 26537f.jpg[/img]

Is that a black bra? How trashy.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Ilovecats wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Still can't get over how bad her eyelashes look. They are so over done. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 26537f.jpg[/img]

Black bra and the shirt is almost see threw. But this is also trashy Keren with her booty shorts.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

KLothbrock wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

Black bra and the shirt is almost see threw. But this is also trashy Keren with her booty shorts.

She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I have a feeling keren is turning into a person Khoa is just no longer attracted to. The way she's presenting herself, the way she is obsessed with material items, how she doesn't cook, & does the bare minimum for the kids. I know they've been together an extremely long time but he could fall out of love with her slowly and not even realize it. Especially when hes around Jelian, who doesn't suck. I truly don't think Keren would be able to manage anything being a single mother with shared custody. She would have a mental breakdown.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

I have a feeling keren is turning into a person Khoa is just no longer attracted to. The way she's presenting herself, the way she is obsessed with material items, how she doesn't cook, & does the bare minimum for the kids. I know they've been together an extremely long time but he could fall out of love with her slowly and not even realize it. Especially when hes around Jelian, who doesn't suck. I truly don't think Keren would be able to manage anything being a single mother with shared custody. She would have a mental breakdown.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Mpinks_ wrote:I have a feeling keren is turning into a person Khoa is just no longer attracted to. The way she's presenting herself, the way she is obsessed with material items, how she doesn't cook, & does the bare minimum for the kids. I know they've been together an extremely long time but he could fall out of love with her slowly and not even realize it. Especially when hes around Jelian, who doesn't suck. I truly don't think Keren would be able to manage anything being a single mother with shared custody. She would have a mental breakdown.

I really hope if he doesn't love her like he used to, he'll either try to talk to her about it/go to couples therapy or leave her. There is nothing wrong with no longer feeling the same about someone you fell in love with mid-teens. People change. They aren't the same people so I hope if he doesn't feel the same he won't stay with her because of the kids or because he doesn't want to hurt her. Everyone deserves to be with someone they truly love.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I know this sounds ultra bad but I realized how good khoa and Julian look together

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I get eyelash extensions and Keren should know not all types of eyelashes match her . There’s a lot of different types and not all types fit her . Like the ones Keren has only looks good if you’re going somewhere nice . I usually get the natural looking ones so it looks like I have thicker eyelashes . Home girl needs to wear a nude bra if she wanna wear a white shirt .

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ohanapanda wrote:I get eyelash extensions and Keren should know not all types of eyelashes match her . There’s a lot of different types and not all types fit her . Like the ones Keren has only looks good if you’re going somewhere nice . I usually get the natural looking ones so it looks like I have thicker eyelashes . Home girl needs to wear a nude bra if she wanna wear a white shirt .

Atleast she's wearing a bra
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Jeeeze Jelian is so gorgeous. I know this isn't her thread but I don't have anything to gossip about her, she's a nice girl and seems like a good mom from what I see. And I can't get over how pretty
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8eeba5.jpg[/img]
They're so uneven omg

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8eeba5.jpg[/img]
They're so uneven omg

She said it's because she naturally had less lashes in that eye. I just wouldn't get them done if that were the case

spaghettisaus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spaghettisaus »

Well now Keren looks like she has a spider on her eyes. So ugly.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Ilovecats wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8eeba5.jpg[/img]
They're so uneven omg

She said it's because she naturally had less lashes in that eye. I just wouldn't get them done if that were the case

She should have done what the professional suggested and gone with a subtle lash for her first time. I think she thought they were going to look like Aspyns (who has great eyelashes) but they just don't. They look so strange on her.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Is that a black bra? How trashy.

She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

I get that everyone doesn’t like Keren but it honestly these comments about her bra are just so stupid? It’s practically slutshaming. If you see someone’s bra it is not the end of world. She has boobs and wears a bra. So what. Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”