workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ilovecats wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8eeba5.jpg[/img]
They're so uneven omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said it's because she naturally had less lashes in that eye. I just wouldn't get them done if that were the case

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Yeah exactly. She has naturally shitty lashes, so she should've just gotten them tinted instead of exaggerating the lack of them on one eye

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

doveminibites wrote:
ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Black bra and the shirt is almost see threw. But this is also trashy Keren with her booty shorts.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

I get that everyone doesn’t like Keren but it honestly these comments about her bra are just so stupid? It’s practically slutshaming. If you see someone’s bra it is not the end of world. She has boobs and wears a bra. So what. Image

Of course she wears a bra. But it's trashy to wear a black bra with a white shirt. Anyone with class knows that

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

It's not like a bra strap showing. She thinks it's cute to wear sheer clothes with a black bra underneath and it looks trashy. guess that's a matter of opinion but I guess some of us share the same opinion.

Louzah
Talker
Talker

KKandTheHalfAsianBabies | Part 11

Unread post by Louzah »

Mpinks_ wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8eeba5.jpg[/img]
They're so uneven omg

She said it's because she naturally had less lashes in that eye. I just wouldn't get them done if that were the case

She should have done what the professional suggested and gone with a subtle lash for her first time. I think she thought they were going to look like Aspyns (who has great eyelashes) but they just don't. They look so strange on her.

Aspyn stopped getting lash extensions. She gets her lashes tinted and permed, I think that would have been a better option for keren

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

Louzah wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:She said it's because she naturally had less lashes in that eye. I just wouldn't get them done if that were the case

She should have done what the professional suggested and gone with a subtle lash for her first time. I think she thought they were going to look like Aspyns (who has great eyelashes) but they just don't. They look so strange on her.

Aspyn stopped getting lash extensions. She gets her lashes tinted and permed, I think that would have been a better option for keren

Oh shoot, thanks! I don't really keep up w/ Aspyn's videos anymore but I do think she's very pretty & I like her style.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

doveminibites wrote:
ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Black bra and the shirt is almost see threw. But this is also trashy Keren with her booty shorts.

She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

I get that everyone doesn’t like Keren but it honestly these comments about her bra are just so stupid? It’s practically slutshaming. If you see someone’s bra it is not the end of world. She has boobs and wears a bra. So what. Image

No one is slut shaming her tho. You can see her bra, it's a fact

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

There is nothing trashy about the picture? Or what she is wearing? She’s just posing in a picture with a sheer shirt. There’s nothing sexual about it or anything. It’s not that deep guys. Even if she had been wearing a nude colored bra you still probably would have be able to see if because of the material. Plenty of people wear sheer shirts with black bras. Maybe we are just from different age groups.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Ilovecats wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
ckks wrote: She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

Of course she wears a bra. But it's trashy to wear a black bra with a white shirt. Anyone with class knows that

Hence why they created nude bras

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ckks wrote:It's not like a bra strap showing. She thinks it's cute to wear sheer clothes with a black bra underneath and it looks trashy. guess that's a matter of opinion but I guess some of us share the same opinion.

Agree with your comment here. If it was a strap that's one thing. But who wears a white see threw shirt with a black bra.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

KLothbrock wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
ckks wrote: She took a picture just like that yesterday with the black bra showing through her pink sweater. She's such a lady. Image

Calling someone trashy because you can see their bra sounds like slutshaming to me.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

then i guess i'm slutshaming. oh well.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

doveminibites wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
doveminibites wrote:I get that everyone doesn’t like Keren but it honestly these comments about her bra are just so stupid? It’s practically slutshaming. If you see someone’s bra it is not the end of world. She has boobs and wears a bra. So what. Image

Calling someone trashy because you can see their bra sounds like slutshaming to me.

No. What would be slut shaming is if I say she's a slut because you can see her bra.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

doveminibites wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
doveminibites wrote:I get that everyone doesn’t like Keren but it honestly these comments about her bra are just so stupid? It’s practically slutshaming. If you see someone’s bra it is not the end of world. She has boobs and wears a bra. So what. Image

If you scroll up you will see that I personally never called her trashy.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:No one is slut shaming her tho. You can see her bra, it's a fact

No. What would be slut shaming is if I say she's a slut because you can see her bra.

Im simply saying she's trashy Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I'll never understand someone arguing with someone over something that is opinion based anyways. some of us think it looks trashy. some us don't. oh well. nobody called her a slut or anything. we just think that it looks bad to wear a black bra under white/sheer clothes. it's not even like a cute bralette or anything either. it's just a basic black bra under these and I THINK it looks trashy (I'm not old either so I don't think it's an age thing) just a difference of opinion.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

I was the original OP of the picture. And I posted it from her SC, because her eye lashes looked horrible from the extensions she had done. Someone else commented on the black bra, and I had said that you can definitely see it. And even if I did call her trashy it is personal opinion. It should be easy to tell not to wear a black bra with a see threw shirt. And with all the money Keren likes to throw away for stupid useless things, I'm pretty sure she can buy a nude bra.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

I’ll never understand why people can be so hypocritical. You are agruing because I disagreed. I don’t know why this has to be explained but you can slutshame someone without calling them a slut. So it’s not the fact that shes just wearing a black bra but its because shes not wearing a cute black bralette? It’s still a bra whether it’s a black tshirt bra or a cute lacy one. I was civil in stating my opinion when you’re acting like I have to agree with you on a GOSSIP forum and if I don’t then I am agruing with you? What makes a person trashy is their personality not the clothing they are wearing. It’s clothes that it. You guys are talking down to her because you can see her bra and that is fact. You’re acting like you’re better than her because you don’t dress like that and in my opinion that’s slutshaming. Clearly we all disagree. You all don’t need to be so butthurt because I have a different opinion.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

you didn't just post a different opinion. you said the comments were stupid? not hypocritical at all. you can have your opinion just like we can. never said you had to agree with us. you're the one calling someone's comments "stupid" because they have a different view than you, but i'm done with this conversation after this post. it's pointless. you don't think it's trashy. we do. fair enough.

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: I’ve noticed khoa been getting more annoyed with her lately . Like he doesn’t wanna deal with her shit type annoyed .

I'm waiting for it to come out that Khoa cheats, like the Shaytards happened. I don't think he can do Keren much longer

You know I know why khoa mother didn’t like Keren . I’m viet and I know viet mothers expect the spouse to help around and do stuff and I feel like Keren wouldn’t even be able to help . He will probably leave her one day maybe that’s why they didn’t even get married yet. I mean they been dating since high school and I feel like he could be with someone way better.

b

Yup Asian mother in laws want nothing but the best for their children. His mom even said she didn't even pay him to work when he was in high school working at the pho place. She taught him to work hard, something Keren has no idea what that is. She couldn't finish college, and couldn't even get a real job while pregnant with Jackson. She just acted FAKE on YouTube and used Okbaby to build her channel. She is a fake ass bitch who got a storm coming her way. We all know it's coming, Khoa will break. They act like YouTube is a blessing when honestly I see it as a curse that hits people right in the face and then we move on to another YouTuber to watch.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Her lashes are way too big for her small eyes. They look like fake ones that weren’t cut before she glued them on. I didn’t notice a change in her hair color until she mentioned it. I don’t like keren or the way she looks 99 percent of the time but I’m kinda digging the bangs.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”