DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by KaterTot »

I would buy a treadmill for as many days she goes to the gym just for the treadmill. They have the means too. That is gas, time and money wasted. They spend their money so stupid sometimes, Logic is not their forte'
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

ewitsme wrote:"they say as youtubers you just sit at home and do nothing but its not!" *literally spent the last several days doing nothing but sitting at home and playing video games and refusing to take your children at the park*
Exactly,
Missy was talking about how she plays her Nintendo switch when she has down time and I'm thinking umm your whole life is basically down time!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

KaterTot wrote:I would buy a treadmill for as many days she goes to the gym just for the treadmill. They have the means too. That is gas, time and money wasted. They spend their money so stupid sometimes, Logic is not their forte'
Yep. I bought a treadmill on Craigslist years ago for $100 bucks and save money by doing that and weights at home instead of paying for a gym membership.
If I had their money I'd love to turn part of their massive garage into a workout space!
Is Missy even working out anymore?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

I think Missy's workout fad has fizzled. Let's be honest, the lulu lemon outfits weren't enough to sustain her attention span.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

KayCeeee wrote:I think Missy's workout fad has fizzled. Let's be honest, the lulu lemon outfits weren't enough to sustain her attention span.
Also, Theirmom pointed out that her acne is back and mentioned Missy could be pregnant. So it could be that or that she was actually sweating when she worked out and caused her to break our and now she’s over it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The whole bs about being a YT is so much work is BS... they vlog 10 mins a day, probably takes them an hour to edit bc of presets. And then what do they do?
Don’t forget about reading YTMD and blocking people on social media! Every time Missy talks about how Bryan is “working,” I picture him in his office, surrounded by cacti, crying and stress eating because no one likes his haircut Image

I laughed so hard at this.. i also bet he's reading this thinking WTF is a cacti?? :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

spacekitty wrote:
KayCeeee wrote:I think Missy's workout fad has fizzled. Let's be honest, the lulu lemon outfits weren't enough to sustain her attention span.
Also, Theirmom pointed out that her acne is back and mentioned Missy could be pregnant. So it could be that or that she was actually sweating when she worked out and caused her to break our and now she’s over it lol

I was just thinking that Missy hadn't mentioned the gym in a couple weeks. She never ever looked like she ever worked out anyway "ran 3 miles" yeahhhhh im sure you did.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[/quote]
I was just thinking that Missy hadn't mentioned the gym in a couple weeks. She never ever looked like she ever worked out anyway "ran 3 miles" yeahhhhh im sure you did.[/quote]

And if she just started going I guarantee she never did 3 miles

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And if she just started going I guarantee she never did 3 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Ollie screaming on the skateboard, while Finn is totally fine, isn't cute.

IT'S NOT CUTE!

It's not even because Finn is 'more adventurous'. Ollie is scared of everything. I wouldn't be saying this if he didn't scream at every experience that isn't playing on his iPad, or being inside in general! I know that no child is the same, but they weren't even going FAST!!!

Also, I love how it takes Finn to almost crack his head open for them to notice he needs a helmet!

I thought it was hilarious how Missy and Bryan were talking about how HARD it is to be a vlogger. I get there's work on the side, but really, it's barely even a profession. My mother works 95 hours every two weeks, and she makes less that half of what they do in a DAY. Get over yourselves B&M.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

usernamessuck wrote:RE: today's title
Baby - Finn is not a baby. He is two years old.
Baby (sic) boosted board - totally safe. Not a danger at all. Can't see how any baby or toddler on a boosted board could be a problem.
Baby (sic) boosted board challenge - what's the challenge exactly? Challenge implies some sort of difficulty or skill needed to perform the task. You just stuck Finn on a boosted board with Cassie and sent them flying downhill. No rules? No competition? No penalty for losing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I didn't really care this time, because, most of the time, Cassie was holding him. She's basically an adult, not a 4 year old like Ollie.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow was Missy actually holding Finn for once? It's a miracle! Usually we have to hear about her being "thuper bithy" and going on and on about BryLard doing "projects" (which is actually stuffing his face and playing video games) so it's nice for them to acknowledge Finn for once!! Yeah I called it...Mithy saying she's way ahead of BryBall on a video game - goals!! Finn taking a nap on the bed with an iPad...what a great mom!! Okay Mithy touching her hair then the chicken then her face then the veggies...just ew!! Yeah okay that's why her kids are never eating nutritional food because she can't even eat any carrots?? What is that about??
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Shay desperately needs a “real job” he has way to much time on his hands and he is bored with his life.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I could see them trying to do a family gaming stint if they manage to be around in another 2-3 years when the boys are a little older. Ik Shay tried to do that with Gavin way back when..

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Shay desperately needs a “real job” he has way to much time on his hands and he is bored with his life.
Sorry wrong thread! Image
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

queentee20 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Wow was Missy actually holding Finn for once? It's a miracle! Usually we have to hear about her being "thuper bithy" and going on and on about BryLard doing "projects" (which is actually stuffing his face and playing video games) so it's nice for them to acknowledge Finn for once!! Yeah I called it...Mithy saying she's way ahead of BryBall on a video game - goals!! Finn taking a nap on the bed with an iPad...what a great mom!! Okay Mithy touching her hair then the chicken then her face then the veggies...just ew!! Yeah okay that's why her kids are never eating nutritional food because she can't even eat any carrots?? What is that about??
They’re SUPER busy yet missy has time to beat the game?... Sorry but busy people don’t beat games in 2 weeks lol. (She’s not a professional gamer so for her level it should’ve taken a few months, IF SHE WERE BUSY!!!)
That game is a 16 hour game and not that hard, if she played it every day for an hour for two weeks she would beat it. I have the game as well.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Maybe these comments get to me because I'm a mom and play video games but yes I'm a mom and play video games almost daily. Moms are allowed to have hobbies other than children. They have a freaking maid and gardener and papa for house repairs. I would play video games way more often if I had their life hell yes! It is annoying that they complain about being busy. I'm sure they do spend a lot of time finding all these brand deals and sponsorships and filming stupid music videos.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Maybe these comments get to me because I'm a mom and play video games but yes I'm a mom and play video games almost daily. Moms are allowed to have hobbies other than children. They have a freaking maid and gardener and papa for house repairs. I would play video games way more often if I had their life hell yes! It is annoying that they complain about being busy. I'm sure they do spend a lot of time finding all these brand deals and sponsorships and filming stupid music videos.

Of course moms are allowed to have hobbies. It actually makes them better moms. But. Missy (not you, I'm sure) would rather play video games or Bubble Witch on her phone than interact with her children. And that isn't healthy. She was actually playing horse with Finn (likely only for show) and her phone was still in her hand. Those kids spend way too much time in front of screens. Instead of taking them to a park when they have been "cooped up all day", they bought them expensive toys. She doesn't cook for them, clean her house, or do any yard work. Ollie didn't know his colors, numbers or letters and had a terrible speech delay until he started school. His speech is still behind. Nobody has said that a mom can't play videogames or have hobbies. But their "work" only takes a few hours of their day, she has time to get "beat Bryan" on a video game, and yet they're "so busy"? Not buying it.
It's best not to take things we say about B&M personally. It's a safe bet that you spend time with your children and put them before your videogames, and that your idea of being busy and theirs differ widely.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy and Bryan have no idea how to balance their lifestyle because they completely lack structure. The closest structure they have right now is Ollie in school and they still pull him out at the slightest inconvenience, won’t be like that once the he’s really in school 5 days a week. Unless they try to homeschool the poor kid...probably gonna go worse than the Duggar family’s school of the dining room table.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What happened to swim? Baby music classes?
Poor Finn has no life
Can't even get a park day in on those beautiful sunny so cal days... Well maybe he can since she beat the game ...hell.. I'm sure they have another one coming from Amazon asap

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”