JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

nomis99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Settled for Skube (Part 103)

Unread post by nomis99 »

shilohjulia wrote:He absolutely sees Landen as his bio kid. I mean clearly he knows they don’t share DNA, but I think he views Landen no differently than he does Addy or T&C. With Lilia he seems like an uncle, probably because he’s friends with Gabe. The twins I just ... don’t see it. I mean he isn’t abusive or anything and he does stuff like give them baths, cook them pancakes, put them to bed. But I think it’s more like babysitting in his mind. I don’t think he had an emotional attachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a babysitter and honestly, I feel like I show more affection towards the kids I watch than Chris does to his own step-kids. How could he not love those sweet boys? My heart breaks for them. I feel like they’re going to have some serious issues growing up because of Jess and Chris playing favourites (not to mention their pos bio dad).

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

IMO if Chris was the breadwinner I think Chris would resent having to pay for these kids that are not his own. He just seems like the type. I don't think he even wants to pay for his kids with Ashley
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

DoodleBop wrote:The kids are old enough to help with laundry.
The kids are old enough to have chores in general. She has a tiny army. Her house could be clean if everyone did a small part.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nomis99 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:He absolutely sees Landen as his bio kid. I mean clearly he knows they don’t share DNA, but I think he views Landen no differently than he does Addy or T&C. With Lilia he seems like an uncle, probably because he’s friends with Gabe. The twins I just ... don’t see it. I mean he isn’t abusive or anything and he does stuff like give them baths, cook them pancakes, put them to bed. But I think it’s more like babysitting in his mind. I don’t think he had an emotional attachment.

I’m a babysitter and honestly, I feel like I show more affection towards the kids I watch than Chris does to his own step-kids. How could he not love those sweet boys? My heart breaks for them. I feel like they’re going to have some serious issues growing up because of Jess and Chris playing favourites (not to mention their pos bio dad).

Haha I was thinking that actually. My kids LOVE their babysitter and if she was as detached and indifferent as Chris is I'd fire her ass! Personal but I have a toddler and baby twins, obviously multiples on top of their ages can be hard but she's a total champ and takes the time to engage all of them and they have a blast with her! Chris could learn a thing or two :D .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

luci417 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:

Haha I was thinking that actually. My kids LOVE their babysitter and if she was as detached and indifferent as Chris is I'd fire her ass! Personal but I have a toddler and baby twins, obviously multiples on top of their ages can be hard but she's a total champ and takes the time to engage all of them and they have a blast with her! Chris could learn a thing or two :D .
She sounds great! To me, Chris seems like one of those people who only likes his own children and doesn’t care for other people’s (and unfortunately, that seems to include his step-kids, minus Landen of course). I’ve always loved kids and got along with them well, so it’s always kind of come naturally to me, but sheesh, the man doesn’t even try! I LOVE it when the kids I babysit run up and hug me to greet me. It is a sign of trust and love, and is such a good feeling. I have absolutely no idea how he could just disregard something like that.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

What is she so disappointed with this time?
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Disappointed because Addie couldn't give two shits about her cake photoshoot. I'm not surprised, if I had my outfit changed three times and had to spend a whole morning on a photoshoot I'd be pretty pissed off too
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Good lord someone needs to tell this girl less is more. You do not have to cover every inch of the walls with shitty decor.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Have any of the other kids gotten maternity, birth and first birthday professional photos?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Pause exactly @3:46 in the disappointed video.

Very lady like Jess. (Slow claps)
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

It's crazy to me that with the money they have their house still looks so tacky. Personally I think red needs to be done a certain way otherwise it looks terrible and cheap. She's overwhelming the walls with clutter at this point.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Have any of the other kids gotten maternity, birth and first birthday professional photos?
Not ones that are so elaborate. I find it kind of weird that none of the kids were involved (maybe that's not in the package they got?) and also some of those outfits were...less ugly than I thought? The tutu ones were hideous and the outfit with no shirt and the crown is outright hilarious it's sooooo dumb. However the 2 with the flower crowns were actually pretty cute. To be honest though the little purple embroidered dress she was wearing before the shoot would have been far cuter and a lot easier to take photos of her in. This trend of dressing baby girls up in these gown like outfits to take formal portraits of them is tacky AND creepy imo. It looks so stupid. :D
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jess, she was crying because she didn’t understand why the camera was on and you didn’t shove your tit in her mouth. She was confused.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

SJSx3 wrote:I don't see why two stay and home parents would need a maid. Laundry is one of the easiest tasks ever. Folding is the most time consuming part. Which wouldn't even take that long if they did it more often. They could easily stay on top of it with them both being home. If they were to actually get a maid I'd side eye them so hard. If it was just Jess or just Chris at home I could understand.
There is no shame in them having a housekeeper come in once a week to help them keep on top of things. Jess and Chis have some strengths as parents and some weaknesses.
They go fun places and do lots of things with the kids. They hang out with family. Jess makes a strong effort for birthdays and holidays and they both make sure the kids get to school or preschool. But let's face it. She and Chris cannot keep an orderly house. They..just..can't. But for the children's sake, they need a cleaner, more organized house and they've got the money. They should hire someone.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Jess bitched that it was soooo cold that day yet addy was naked pretty much the whole time..
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It's not like they can't afford to have someone in 1-2 times a week. It would probably take someone [or a team] a few full days to get the house up to the point where someone could then come in and keep it up.

Jess should seriously do a whole series. Professional cleaning company and or organizer. People love cleaning videos.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Regarding Chris's Landen favoritism, I wonder if what may have helped start it was baby Landen taking to him much more quickly than two toddlers would to a stranger. That obviously doesn't excuse it but could have been a factor. Gabe seems more invested in Jess's entire brood than Chris sometimes.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Such a lady.
IMG_4038.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s exactly what chris sees. I’m gonna be sick.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

is she not wearing underwear? omfg....

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”