2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

There is nothing wrong with disciplining in public, wherever you need to do it.... do it. The problem is she was angry when she was disciplining her. That anger carried over to the car, to the Target trip, to the cat getting out of the house. Vanessa is trying to do too much. The two kids, dog, cat, house, car, friends, shopping, school...etc. She needs to be doing her errands while Lilly is in school and not dragging her around after school she is likely tired...
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

The silent black screen that popped up twice to symbolize that Lily acted up was the absolute most dramatic thing. It seemed waaay too dark for a little girl's behavior getting corrected.
peachykeen2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peachykeen2017 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:She didn't really show Lily's response though
She didn't show it but listen to her voice when she says Ok or All right (whatever it was Lily said). It was just like Ok whatever mom

Lily has a flat affect. She only ever shows any emotion when prompted to by Vanessa. Take a look back, for instance, when Vanessa decorated for Halloween (which she has not bothered to take down yet), Lily has a fake excited reaction, like it had been rehearsed. She needs to get her tested by a different Dr. I feel like something is wrong with her.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

The way Lily responded was hilarious she was just like OK! I laughed. Also I couldn't stand how she just stood in the doorway and barked and barked at lily in the grocery store. Relax momzilla, I understand you are frustrated with lily from earlier in the day but sheesh. Also my favorite part of the whole video was when she was doing her hall and she said these two pairs of jeans are for me and this is for Charlie this is for Charlie this is for Charlie and oh yeah this ugly jean dress is for Lilly. End.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Honestly, I feel like Lily may not understand right from wrong. I mean we are mostly in agreement she is delayed and behind. I feel like she truly may not know right from wrong. Or why something is good or bad. I was that way as a child, I would say sorry but I never understood why. If that makes any sense. I know this board isn’t about me, but that is how I was as a child, y’know ?! Vanessa needs some parenting classes to learn how to teach Lily right from wrong. And why she should listen- and actually make sure Lily is understanding and listening.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Honestly, I feel like Lily may not understand right from wrong. I mean we are mostly in agreement she is delayed and behind. I feel like she truly may not know right from wrong. Or why something is good or bad. I was that way as a child, I would say sorry but I never understood why. If that makes any sense. I know this board isn’t about me, but that is how I was as a child, y’know ?! Vanessa needs some parenting classes to learn how to teach Lily right from wrong. And why she should listen- and actually make sure Lily is understanding and listening.
I know what you mean, and in that case I'm even more decided that she went waaaay overboard. If Lily truly doesn't understand then shouting at her and continuing to be angry with her isn't going to solve anything. She's just going to be more confused. If she isn't understanding then Vanessa needs to discipline her much differently to this
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

[quote=

And her little voice when she said 'okay mum' or whatever it was in the car, she just sounded a bit spaced out and confused to be honest. So staged[/quote]

I felt the same way.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

This girl spends money like crazy! She makes britney look frugal! Did she win the lottery or does the military pay that good? Dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I didn't see the point to show how much that dress costs! I did appreciate when she talked about how far Lily has come and she realizes how other kids her age may be further along but Lily is doing great. I like when she is honest.
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 1d7a4d.png[/img]

What is this sticker (looks like an address label?) stuck to her headboard?? I have also noticed it before in vlogs from over a month ago.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She could get off her lazy ass and go to the post office and grocery store while lily is at school and she would avoid most of this.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

So...the day after KKandBabyJ makes a video about disciplining their 2 year old, Vanessa makes a video all about disciplining Lily? Ok then.

Also, has Vanessa ever made a positive video about Lily? One that's not about her being nice to Charlie, not about her medical issues, not about her misbehaving? I feel like she has such a negative relationship with that child.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

It looks like a shipping label. Maybe Lily stuck it there idk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
It looks like a shipping label. Maybe Lily stuck it there idk
She definitely used to have clothing labels stuck onto a light switch in their bathroom in the old apartment. (Like Sonoma or Mossimo or something) It might be another one of her weird compulsions. Lily definitely couldn’t have done the light switch one.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Omg who foresees a bankruptcy in V’s future. The amount she spends is insane. Her priorities are so messed up. You live in a rental yet you’re blowing money like I️t grows on trees? Okay.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I saw David’s old car in the garage with a ton of boxes and stuff. I want to know what V’s Excuse is to why they haven’t bought a new car yet. I’m sure she won’t admit it’s because she has a shopping addiction and they have no money.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

TaraLas wrote:Omg who foresees a bankruptcy in V’s future. The amount she spends is insane. Her priorities are so messed up. You live in a rental yet you’re blowing money like I️t grows on trees? Okay.

But yet Lily doesn't have a pencil to do her homework...
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I always know when Vanessa and Britney are together because they Snap the SAME. EXACT. THING.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Of course we all know Screech is small, but look how tiny he is compared to Harlem, who is younger than he is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I guess she couldn't update anyone about lily because then she wouldn't be able to monitize it so she can buy ridiculous $58 dressed that are too big for lily, and a bunch of expensive clothes for Charlie that he'll wear 5 times.
Personal, my family isn't like super wealthy but we live well and I couldn't imagine spending $40 for a baby's outfit that they'll wear maybe 5 times... maybe I'm just super cheap lol
Also, how the hell does she not have a pencil or even a crayon??

Return to “2011teenagemom”