C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by Caisflame »

I have a dog who had diarrhea everywhere last night. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. There is shit in just about every inch of my carpet. It's not coming out. I'll have to rip my carpets up and pay for new ones, which is money I certainly do not have. Yes, I was angry, I felt defeated. But you know what I'm not going to do? Even consider giving my dog away because as a pet owner you should know these things will happen.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Looks like they are doing a lot of stuff to fix the problem,. I'm glad they aren't giving up and will even try meds if none of this stuff works, I don't think they will rehome the cats unless they have exhausted every possible solution. I hope something works so that they can get some rugs! lol! Can't say they aren't trying though.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm not going to lie, we have 2 cats. Both live outside (with access to the garage and cat houses) because they kept peeing in the house. On my sofa, on the bed everywhere! We went to the vet, started meds, changed foods, had bloodwork, added litterboxes, changed litter, they still peed. They now live outside. I get the anger.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

So to sum it up they're lazy, they're liars, and they have little to no concern for the happiness or wellbeing of their animals. Yep, sounds about right.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

My cat had a phase when he started peeing everywhere, we had to throw out a mattress! He would pee on my husbands clothes in his closet omg I was livid, and it was behavioural, we changed locations of his litter box and added a new box and it stopped. But during that phase my husband was so ready to give our cat away, cat pee is just the worst worst smell ever and you can’t get it out! Thankfully the behaviour stopped! So I have no judgement towards C+K, I’m glad they are trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:My cat had a phase when he started peeing everywhere, we had to throw out a mattress! He would pee on my husbands clothes in his closet omg I was livid, and it was behavioural, we changed locations of his litter box and added a new box and it stopped. But during that phase my husband was so ready to give our cat away, cat pee is just the worst worst smell ever and you can’t get it out! Thankfully the behaviour stopped! So I have no judgement towards C+K, I’m glad they are trying

same here, i can't judge and i'm glad they are trying. I walked into my laundry room last night (which is connected to my porch, and the cats have access too it though a cat flap.) and it smelled like cat pee. I freaked out bc i thought it was on my clothes but thank god i think someone just peed in a corner. I think it's the same cat that likes to shit on the porch. I have to figure out whos doing it bc i'm about to lose it. I have no idea how to get an outside cat to go potty in the grass instead of my porch!!! :fit: This is a new development too, so the cat has been doing it's business in the yard up until about 2-3 months ago.. I'm at a loss...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So they really only had ONE litter box?? As someone else mentioned, Cullen said they had at least two. I also remember from quite some time ago that they never seemed to clean their litter box (the big one that was in the bathroom at their old house) - and Cullen always bitched that it was a big chore.

I'm going with they're just lazy pet owners. I have two neutered male cats, and I've never had an issue with the litter boxes. Heck, last year I fostered four newborn kittens and they even learned to use the litter box within a few weeks!

I'm definitely thinking it's Cullen and Katie's fault in this case. Hopefully things will get better now that they actually took some advice!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:So to sum it up they're lazy, they're liars, and they have little to no concern for the happiness or wellbeing of their animals. Yep, sounds about right.
If they had little to no concern the cats would already be gone. They are trying, they did buy a ton of stuff to try and make the cats happier, and took them to the vet to make sure there were no under lying health issues.. Saying they have no concern for their well being and happiness is a bit much seeing as they are doing everything they can do to try and solve this issue. Now Cullen did make the statement that they had already tried a bunch of stuff which he told on himself today in the vlogs, so i can't say that he didn't lie about it... but they are trying.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cullen and Katie aren't trying. Saying you've been trying isn't actually trying. They hadn't even taken them to the vet until yesterday.

Katie and Cullen wanting to rehome so they can have nicer things is just more entitlement. Who even suggests getting rid of an older pet without trying everything first?

I get being frustrated, but I also think you would try everything you can before you reach the level of anger Cullen is it. Their own laziness is part of the problem.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:So to sum it up they're lazy, they're liars, and they have little to no concern for the happiness or wellbeing of their animals. Yep, sounds about right.
If they had little to no concern the cats would already be gone. They are trying, they did buy a ton of stuff to try and make the cats happier, and took them to the vet to make sure there were no under lying health issues.. Saying they have no concern for their well being and happiness is a bit much seeing as they are doing everything they can do to try and solve this issue. Now Cullen did make the statement that they had already tried a bunch of stuff which he told on himself today in the vlogs, so i can't say that he didn't lie about it... but they are trying.
Maybe now, but if this has been happening for years and they still don't clean the box regularly or buy a second one then that's on them. Cullen is ready to get rid of them instead of taking care of them instead. Thank god for Katie
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Trying? By ranting on twitter?
They hadn't even gotten another litter box or been bothered to unpack the cats beds and stuff.
It's been going on for awhile, but they just now took them to the vet. They could have had a medical issue going on, but it took them ages to get around to making an appointment.
Cullen and Katie are LAZY.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Cullen and Katie aren't trying. Saying you've been trying isn't actually trying. They hadn't even taken them to the vet until yesterday.

Katie and Cullen wanting to rehome so they can have nicer things is just more entitlement. Who even suggests getting rid of an older pet without trying everything first?

I get being frustrated, but I also think you would try everything you can before you reach the level of anger Cullen is it. Their own laziness is part of the problem.

Their own laziness is 99% of their problem with everything.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And if it's deeply ingrained it may be impossible to fix, as wth any bad behavior. Then its bye bye kitties
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And why would you lie about the number of litter boxes you have? That just seems weird.
Like you know you're just being a jerk about the issue and looking for a reason to get rid of the cats.
Another box should have been the very first thing they tried. Heck one box on each level of the home wouldn't be a bad idea!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Cullen and Katie aren't trying. Saying you've been trying isn't actually trying. They hadn't even taken them to the vet until yesterday.

I agree. I get the frustration. I was pretty annoyed when my cat pooped on my bed. My kitty growing up peed in the heating vent once when he had a UTI. Cat piss is an awful smell.
But. When he went on his Twitter rant, he _lied_. Pretty much everything people suggested, he said they had tried already. They hadn't. He was just ranting for sympathy. People told him to get more than one litter box and keep them clean. "We tried that" "We've tried everything". Bullshit. And nobody is calling him out? Except here? Why is that ok? People here were defending him because they said they understood his frustration. But he was lying. He was being a big, over grown child and having a tantrum.
Yeah, they're trying now. They _say_. But I can't believe him. Next time he says they've tried "everything", I'm not necessarily going to believe him.
Funny, he lied about Brooks being "rushed to the hospital" too. The truth seems like a very fluid concept for Cullen.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Funny, it was JUST discussed that some here are too hard on them, especially Cullen, yet what the more critical people were saying wasn't wrong. His twitter rant was out of line, and honestly a down right lie. At that point they hadn't tried much, definitely not "everything"
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

askeptichere wrote: Katie admitted to leaving the litter box dirty for days because she didn’t want to go to the trouble of cleaning it so put it off.

Based on what we've seen of their procrastination and time management skills - I find it highly unlikely that litter box was cleaned very often. At least she admitted it I guess... but what does she expect?
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I know this is off-topic but I can't stand Ellie and refuse to watch Ellie and Jared.
Messages Image(544681796).jpeg
I was watching the vlog and I always open YTMD while I watch so I can read through the posts... and when the vlog ended, I couldn't even pay attention to the posts because I was so distracted by Ellie's ugly mug on my screen. WHO and WHY would someone post that picture of her? She is repulsive enough, why post that horrible face?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I feel like a box on every level of the house is like common sense. You have several bathrooms on each floor. Why would you make your cat use only one?

What pissed me off about the Twitter rant was when someone suggested closing doors, and Cullen replied "That's not how we want to live in our house."
Okay excuse me? No. Just no. Personal: My dachshund likes to dig in the bathroom garbage cans. It's disgusting to walk into a room to find q-tips and toilet paper and one time a tampon...okay actually disgusting. We bought taller garbage cans, but she figured out how to get in those. We bought ones with lids, but she figured out how to open them. You know what we did? We started closing all the doors in the house. Every door in our house is closed unless a person is in the room. It sucks, and for the first couple of weeks it was a hassle, but now we don't have a surprise every time we walk into a room. Sometimes you just have to do stuff like that. They talked about not closing the door in their bedroom which I get. The litter-box is in their bathroom, but Brooks's door should have been closed all the time after they realized the cats liked the green rug. It's simple, and it's not that hard to do.

Not even to mention the lying about trying everything. It made me so angry when they were buying all that stuff at the pet store. Cat beds and scratching posts should have always been in the house. And instead of unpacking the stuff the cats did have, they just bought new stuff. My pets have a bed in every room that we work in kitchen/living room and bedroom (I live in a closet, but if I had an office, there would be a bed in there). Each pet has a bed, too. You haven't "tried everything" if your pets don't have the basics that they need. They bought cat beds and scratching posts and litter-boxes. Those are the basics when you get a cat.

And having your cat be an outside pet if you can't fix the peeing issue is very different from giving them away. I wouldn't stop watching if they changed the cats into outside cats. I would judge, but I wouldn't stop watching. If they give those cats away, I 100% will never be able to watch them again. I LOVE Cullen and Katie. They are the only vloggers I watch without adblock. I love watching Brooks and Gaines, but the cat thing I cannot look past. I have fostered too many animals that have been left at shelters because owners moved or didn't want them anymore. It's cruel.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah I rolled my eyes at the door thing. Like... okay but its not difficult or inconvenient in any way to keep your doors closed. I'd say that would have zero impact on the way you live your life.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”