:toss:
100midas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNightmaresBeforeChristmas Part #98

Unread post by 100midas »

Theirmom wrote:Disclaimer- I was recently diagnosed with ADHD, so I might just be hypersensitive to this right now.

Most people associate ADHD with hyper little kids, but it presents completely differently with adult women. After learning a lot about it due to my own situation, I see a TON of those traits in Missy.
The forgetfulness, losing stuff, becoming overwhelmed with seemingly simple tasks, becoming obsessed with something new, only to abandon it when it becomes challenging or boring. Always needing distraction (like being attached to her phone), unorganized, unable to complete tasks.
She ticks a lot of boxes.
Not that it matters. It’s not like she would ever seek out a diagnosis, let alone treatment. She prefers being utterly dependent on other people so that nothing is ever her responsibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Completely agree. I see a lot of similarities between myself (especially before I got treatment) and Missy. Honestly, I see some of them in Bryan too. I'm not hyper at all but I do need constant stimulation (if it's not my phone, it's books, music, TV, fidgeting, etc.) and Missy seems like she's the same way. Too often I pick up new habits only to abandon them halfway through, and invest in new gadgets only to get bored of them, and Bryan does that constantly. Even if they don't have the disorder, I think they'd definitely benefit from some help.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

100midas wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Disclaimer- I was recently diagnosed with ADHD, so I might just be hypersensitive to this right now.

Most people associate ADHD with hyper little kids, but it presents completely differently with adult women. After learning a lot about it due to my own situation, I see a TON of those traits in Missy.
The forgetfulness, losing stuff, becoming overwhelmed with seemingly simple tasks, becoming obsessed with something new, only to abandon it when it becomes challenging or boring. Always needing distraction (like being attached to her phone), unorganized, unable to complete tasks.
She ticks a lot of boxes.
Not that it matters. It’s not like she would ever seek out a diagnosis, let alone treatment. She prefers being utterly dependent on other people so that nothing is ever her responsibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Completely agree. I see a lot of similarities between myself (especially before I got treatment) and Missy. Honestly, I see some of them in Bryan too. I'm not hyper at all but I do need constant stimulation (if it's not my phone, it's books, music, TV, fidgeting, etc.) and Missy seems like she's the same way. Too often I pick up new habits only to abandon them halfway through, and invest in new gadgets only to get bored of them, and Bryan does that constantly. Even if they don't have the disorder, I think they'd definitely benefit from some help.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
As much as I enjoy all the gossip and occasional trash talk we all engage in here, I must admit, I really feel bad for her when she’s clearly frustrated by her forgetfulness and ditzy behaviour.
When she’s overwhelmed by simple tasks or busy life, and you can tell she’s been crying... I don’t know. I see so much of myself in those moments.
I know she gets dragged over crying over simple adult tasks and being busy, but I’ve done that too, and just thought I was an inept adult. People have called me lazy because I have trouble starting normal adult duties like laundry or cleaning, and then forget to finish things, like leaving a half folded pile of laundry on the bed.

I guess we can’t know whether or not she reads here, but if she does, I hope she sees this and it actually clicks for her.

I mean, she could just be a shit person and parent. But if there’s any chance that something as simple as a daily pill and some therapy could make her a happy, healthy and effective parent, it’s worth looking into.
:roll:
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

They really need to stop laughing at Oliver blaming things on Finn. The lying will just get worse and worse unless they teach him that he can't lie.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I don’t think Missy’s need to constantly have her hand in her phone equals her having to keep herself busy at all times. And if she’s dismissed for it, why isn’t Bryan and his constant need to have the newest and best tech items available? Maybe I just don’t really see it as a sign of sadness from Missy but just her being uninvolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

queentee20 wrote:Nothing wrong with eating or feeding your child processed foods if that’s all you can afford. Do what you gotta do to survive but they have the money for luxury foods!!!!!
Unless you live in a food desert, there’s no excuse for eating and feeding your children processed crap. People say eating healthy is too expensive, not true. The cheapest things are dried beans, rice, potatoes, bananas, etc. I just bought a 38 lb box of organic bananas for $8. It cost $4 for the same amount but conventionally grown.
Buy in bulk, buy produce in season, get to know your local farmers. It’s not expensive to eat healthy.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So what is wrong with the pool now? I see new temp fencing and dug up earth around the pool. I love that they are having so much trouble with that ugly ass thing. Thats what you get for not leaving well enough alone.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:I don’t think Missy’s need to constantly have her hand in her phone equals her having to keep herself busy at all times. And if she’s dismissed for it, why isn’t Bryan and his constant need to have the newest and best tech items available? Maybe I just don’t really see it as a sign of sadness from Missy but just her being uninvolved.

Ive noticed Missy getting passes for things that Bryan would get shit over all the time, i dont get it.
If Bryan acted the same way Missy does i highly doubt we would be saying oh i think she has ADHD so it's really not her fault.......
shes been coddled all her life and cant do a damn thing on her own. It has nothing to do with ADHD, and this is coming from someone who was diagnosed at 10 with ADHD and has lived with it my whole life. The girl is just lazy, forgetful and has NEVER had to do anything for herself or take responsibility for her own things. that's why she's the way she is..
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think missy has anything diagnosable. If she did I think she would be ALL over using it as an excuse for her lazy behaviour.
Missy has never been on the hook for anything. Why start now? Between her parents and Bryan she doesn't HAVE to do anything.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh yeah lets teach the child who is already hell on wheels that lying is funny and cute. They are total #parentinggoals :roll:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

do you think they follow California child entertainer labor laws? they qualify for it.
:toss:
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

That ugly romper company must be sponsoring them or must have sent them free rompers. Long vlog talk and showcase and Bryan just tagged them on instagram.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy has an "obsession" with so many stupid things - you can't call those things obsessions - just stupid ideas!! Pause at 1:22 - all I see is a giant forehead and the boys possibly getting ready to fart on BryLard hahaha poor Luna and Karma just staring at them from the window wondering what the F they are doing with these idiots hahaha if Missy's theory is always "they will be a lot happier somewhere else" - why does she even get any pets??? Missy didn't forget her "purse" she forgot her "phone" - her only child that matters in her life!!
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I was just wondering the other day why B&M don't obsess over Thanksgiving like Halloween and Christmas, then I remembered that they're not thankful for ANYTHING! Lol!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I was just wondering the other day why B&M don't obsess over Thanksgiving like Halloween and Christmas, then I remembered that they're not thankful for ANYTHING! Lol!
But...food :| You'd think it'd be Missy's fave holiday. They could have chicken, plain mashed potatoes, and rolls!!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewitsme wrote:do you think they follow California child entertainer labor laws? they qualify for it.
No one really legally keeps up when it comes to Youtube, they could qualify but no one is knocking at their door either. It isn’t just them, that’s pretty much all family vloggers

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I was just wondering the other day why B&M don't obsess over Thanksgiving like Halloween and Christmas, then I remembered that they're not thankful for ANYTHING! Lol!
But...food :| You'd think it'd be Missy's fave holiday. They could have chicken, plain mashed potatoes, and rolls!!
Tons of bland food, yes, but also the high expectation to consume jam, vegetables, and other foods of higher nutritional value and colors!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spacekitty wrote:
ewitsme wrote:do you think they follow California child entertainer labor laws? they qualify for it.
No one really legally keeps up when it comes to Youtube, they could qualify but no one is knocking at their door either. It isn’t just them, that’s pretty much all family vloggers

But it's a family business. And child labor laws don't apply to family businesses.And they aren't actually "acting" in a legal sense, so the laws about putting money away for child stars don't apply either. The law hasn't kept up with the technology. And it's probably not going to change until someone like Gavin Butler sues his parents for not putting any money away for them, and living the high life off their cuteness. Or unless there's some kind of tragedy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Missy stopped going to the gym didnt she?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:[But it's a family business. And child labor laws don't apply to family businesses.And they aren't actually "acting" in a legal sense, so the laws about putting money away for child stars don't apply either. The law hasn't kept up with the technology. And it's probably not going to change until someone like Gavin Butler sues his parents for not putting any money away for them, and living the high life off their cuteness. Or unless there's some kind of tragedy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Idk what kind of tragedy they need, you’d think daddyoffive would have been a wake up call. It’s sad that no one notices whats happening to these kids.

Return to “Daily Bumps”