2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by RottieMama »

In yesterday’s vlog, I loved how when she was showing off Lily’s new $58 plaid dress, she gave the excuse that Lily was going to get a lot of use out of it so even if it was a little expensive, it was worth it. I found it a little odd that she didn’t mention how much she spent on Charlie’s 3 new items but I just assumed that there was no way they were anywhere near as expensive as a nice little girls dress...I was WRONG!!

She is absolutely fucking insane!! Who the f spends this kind of money on a baby who’s supposed to be growing out of clothes every few months?? It’s not like she’s buying things 2 sizes too big like she does for Lily that typically last her at least a year if not longer. These are for a BABY that might fit for 2-3 months max. Hmmm...maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to feed Charlie. She would rather him starving and screaming so that he can still fit into his designer duds. Image I really don’t mean for this to come out mean but Vanessa really needs help. You can’t spend like a Kardashian while living on your husband’s military income and not putting any effort into making money on your YT channel. I know David loves his family but I don’t understand how he can be okay with all this.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 044558.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... f56951.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c27bf9.jpg[/img]

Sorry for the extra long post. Image She also said recently that she didn’t need anymore credit cards, does anyone else think that might be how she going on all the shopping binges. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Laura is dope 23 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Isn’t calling an ambulance usually really expensive?
It's really expensive in my state. My friend needed to take an ambulance to the hospital and it was a 10 minute ride and they charged her 13,000
It's probably covered by insurance though.. or at least some of it.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

$68 for an outfit that looks that's from the cat and Jack target section. Wow
Vanessa really thinks she's rich.
She's definitely digging herself into a HUGE financial hole, I feel bad for David, there will be nothing but debt when he gets home.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I feel like she thinks spending money like this makes her seem more of a 'grown up'. I don't know how to explain it but I just think that when she's spending so much money she's thinking that she looks more mature for some reason. And to fool all of her 12 year old followers into thinking she has her life together after being a teenage mum.

Speaking of which, how old is she now? Way past the point of being teenage, I wonder if she'll ever change her username?
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

rottiemama wrote:In yesterday’s vlog, I loved how when she was showing off Lily’s new $58 plaid dress, she gave the excuse that Lily was going to get a lot of use out of it so even if it was a little expensive, it was worth it. I found it a little odd that she didn’t mention how much she spent on Charlie’s 3 new items but I just assumed that there was no way they were anywhere near as expensive as a nice little girls dress...I was WRONG!!

She is absolutely fucking insane!! Who the f spends this kind of money on a baby who’s supposed to be growing out of clothes every few months?? It’s not like she’s buying things 2 sizes too big like she does for Lily that typically last her at least a year if not longer. These are for a BABY that might fit for 2-3 months max. Hmmm...maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to feed Charlie. She would rather him starving and screaming so that he can still fit into his designer duds. Image I really don’t mean for this to come out mean but Vanessa really needs help. You can’t spend like a Kardashian while living on your husband’s military income and not putting any effort into making money on your YT channel. I know David loves his family but I don’t understand how he can be okay with all this.

ImageImageImage

Sorry for the extra long post. Image She also said recently that she didn’t need anymore credit cards, does anyone else think that might be how she going on all the shopping binges. Image

She can spend all this money on clothes King Charles will go grow out of in a minute, but can’t get Lily pencils and crayons to do her homework! Smfh! She’s a target all the fucking time.. pick up a pack of pencils and crayons for like 3 dollars instead of having her five year old do her homework with a pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe she could borrow some from Britney now she has her planner kit
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

You would think her Daily target trips she would pick up a pack of pencils.. what if Lilly makes a mistake and can't undo her work?

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

classof2015 wrote:You would think her Daily target trips she would pick up a pack of pencils.. what if Lilly makes a mistake and can't undo her work?

She did make a mistake, she coloured the wrong circle in and Vanessa put a cross through it. Not that you could tell because everything was done in the same black biro.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rosiex3 wrote:
She can spend all this money on clothes King Charles will go grow out of in a minute, but can’t get Lily pencils and crayons to do her homework! Smfh! She’s a target all the fucking time.. pick up a pack of pencils and crayons for like 3 dollars instead of having her five year old do her homework with a pen.

I agree, it’s absolutely insane!! I honestly just really want to know where she gets all this money! She spent close to $200 on that Heather Andersson stuff, at least $100+ on 2 Halloween costumes for both kids, her kitchen’s full of Rae Dunn, $500+ on her eyebrows, she goes out to eat all the time and has drinks with her friends, Chuckles baby food service, professional carpet cleaning and let’s not forget about her DAILY Target trips. How does she have any money left over for bills???

Okay, this is pure speculation for the sake of discussion but does anyone else think that she might feel like since she’s the one who is forced to stay home and take care of the kids that she thinks David can’t tell her not to spend money? I mean, why else would she ever in her right mind think it’s okay to blow every dollar they have coming in on pointless she? It didn’t seem like she acted like this before they got married and he left for boot camp. It’s hard to really understand what’s going on with her since she NEVER uploads.

I really wish she would put them money towards her mental health and get back into therapy a few days a week. She’s obviously going through a tough time and the rush you get from shopping is such a short high. She needs to figure out how to work through her problems so she can start feeling better about herself. You can see the damage it’s causing to her skin and her overall appearance plus the irritability with Lily lately. I really wish her the best!

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if she's putting money into any kind of savings at all? For the kids, for a car, anything?
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sorry for the few spelling errors! I was typing fast and I can’t edit the post.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Isn’t calling an ambulance usually really expensive?

$2,500 in NY even tho they came for three mins and told us my father passed, its outrageous
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

She's definitely shppping to comfort herself. I don't think it's easy for her being a mom of 2 and a military wife. And that's ok because I am also in the same boat and it isn't easy. V work on your mental health! Take yoga and go to therapy.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I know it sounds downright mean but Vanessa isn't exactly very maternal towards Lily so I'm going to say it anyways.

I don't think she has Lilia in her mind for her college fund and future stuff like that. May be she is not expecting her to live that long ? You know due to her health condition(This isn't new to her since she was the same before Lily was born). Not implying that she doesn't want her to live long !
So in her mind may be basically Charles alone. But still, her spending is OUTRAGEOUS.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I 100% think the ambulance was over the top at that exact moment. I have children with major medical issues and that was too much. Vanessa needed drama for the vlog. Her mom was there for Charlie, no reason to call 911.

Lily’s rectum prolapsed- No ambulance.
Lily’s heartbeat was fast/Lily has bleeding diaper rash- Call 911.

V is a drama queen.
I think she did call an ambulance for the prolapsed rectum? If my memory is correct; i think Vanessa was at the store, David was with lily while she was pooping and then it happened and David called 911. By the time Vanessa got there, the ambulance was already there. I just remember her complaining about the EMT asking her about what happened and not buying her story or passing judgement on Vanessa or some sob story.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by urusha90 »

I dont think David knows about her spending or agrees with it. Remember last year she bought a super expensive christmas tree at this fancy like store and David made her return it and buy one from target?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

urusha90 wrote:I dont think David knows about her spending or agrees with it. Remember last year she bought a super expensive christmas tree at this fancy like store and David made her return it and buy one from target?
Reallly...? :D
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

urusha90 wrote:I dont think David knows about her spending or agrees with it. Remember last year she bought a super expensive christmas tree at this fancy like store and David made her return it and buy one from target?
Yes David seemed to have a problem with her spending before when it was MILD. I know V has mentioned having a target cc and a gap cc. Who knows what else. She can hide the debt from him pretty easily since he’s not there and if she’s only making payments on this stuff I can see how she’s getting away with “affording” it.

She also mentioned buying furniture for the empty front room...didn’t she get her couch on credit last time? I think she mentioned taking over the payments bc it was technically her mom’s couch but V kept it. And Nona was at the furniture store too so they might be planning to do that again. Nona’s credit and V makes the payments.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I think she’s trying too hard to be like that older lady they have been hanging out with.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Do you think he watches her vlogs though? I’m not sure how this all works, but I️ got the impression that he has internet access now. He has to have seen the Rae Dunn stuff by now at least.

Return to “2011teenagemom”