KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | KKandBabyJ | Part 12

doveminibites
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtheRealMomIsTayTay | Part 12

Unread post by doveminibites »

spilledtea wrote:hi! long time lurker, first time poster lol i just had to make an account after watching keren's microblading segment to make a post (not even done with the vlog yet). i went to the yelp page she listed for the place she went and her pictures she posted of herself for her review of the place and on the IG page, her skin is soooooo bad! and her "i have no makeup on at all" speech! girl please, you see her unblended foundation ImageImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 05525c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ccd495.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... eda45d.jpg[/img]

sorry just had to post that out it was driving me crazy how she just lies! she's just becoming a shitter person each vlog and i know this is super late since halloween passed but it just is so annoying how she never takes her kids ANYWHERE! they live literally in the heart of orlando by all the theme parks and they don't take those boys anywhere besides target and the mall with a rare occasion of universal studios.. there were so many activities to do in orlando the weekend of halloween such as trick or treating at the orlando eye for 4 days straight they could've taken the kids there and went to each little store and done crafts with them and ridden the train they had. sorry its just so bad how isolated they keep those kids.. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forreal like the library system here in orlando has tons of activities for little kids to go to as well and there is literally a library near the ymca that they used to go to in the vlogs! keren is just lazy as fuck and can only herself out of the house to go buy useless things for herself and the house Image surely with all the money she spends she could just put him in daycare so he’s learning and interacting with other kids instead of watching tv all day plus there are tons of parks all over? if they live near tennis courts i guarantee theres a park near it!

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Hmmmmmm Keren has crows feet at such a young age

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

So cozy time for Jackson is with iPad, meal times with laptop, going to Starbucks/mall with iPad and movie night everyday? No wonder he takes long naps. His eyes would be so strained.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Longtime lurker, first time poster. This was talked about a couple threads back I believe but I think I have a possible reason that the house is only under Keren's name. Khoa is a realtor and gets commission from selling homes. So what if he acted as Keren's realtor and put the house under her name only so that Khoa could get commission off of it. Not really sure how being a realtor and buying a home works but this was just a thought that popped in my mind. What do you guys think?

*Edited for spelling
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

mparadise wrote:Longtime lurker, first time poster. This was talked about a couple threads back I believe but I think I have a possible reason that the house is only under Keren's name. Khoa is a realtor and gets commission from selling homes. So what if he acted as Keren's realtor and put the house under her name only so that Khoa could get commission off of it. Not really sure how being a realtor and buying a home works but this was just a thought that popped in my mind. What do you guys think?

*Edited for spelling
not sure how all of that works either, but that's a good theory.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

When that brow chick was all "Keren a popular YouTube vlogger..." I was like.. OK they are pretty far from hitting a million subscribers and it wasn't that long ago they were still at 240 grand (they are now in the 600 grand) but I am sure Keren had to walk in there and tell her who she was. No way, unless it was just the fellow Orlando Vlogger thing would most people know who she was.
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

Oh she's TOTALLY wearing foundation or concealer in that picture. Look at her nose. You can see where her glasses were sitting on her nose that rubbed her makeup off.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

OK I finished and should of waited instead of posting twice (sorry) but the place where she tells Khoa she has no make up on I screenshotted, zoomed a little, saw all the very obvious eyeshadow and foundation that was also very obviously from the day before and slept on I wanted to call her out in the comments. She really thinks everybody is that stupid?
I want to put "Keren, not washing your makeup off from the day before is not the same as no makeup. Love, what everyone is thinking but your kiddie fans"
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 539b2e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 99596a.jpg[/img]

Khoa, I don't think houseguests taking their shoes off is the issue you should be addressing.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

PookPook0307 wrote:Also at 1:06 in the new vlog she has a dirty looking line all along her jaw from ear to probably other ear from where she didn't blend in whatever she was trying to do with her makeup. :?
She said she wasnt wearing any makeup so is that grime or buildup from old makeup?! Ickkkk

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:When that brow chick was all "Keren a popular YouTube vlogger..." I was like.. OK they are pretty far from hitting a million subscribers and it wasn't that long ago they were still at 240 grand (they are now in the 600 grand) but I am sure Keren had to walk in there and tell her who she was. No way, unless it was just the fellow Orlando Vlogger thing would most people know who she was.
She called her “famous” >< i rolled my eyes so hard at that

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

If anyone wants to see the commercial Keren is in

Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

calimama20 wrote:How many freaking times a day or a week is she going to bathe her kids that have bad eczema??? Good lord no wonder they get it so bad

I came on here to say this - just buy a fucking washcloth and wipe their faces like everyone else?
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

doveminibites wrote:
spilledtea wrote:hi! long time lurker, first time poster lol i just had to make an account after watching keren's microblading segment to make a post (not even done with the vlog yet). i went to the yelp page she listed for the place she went and her pictures she posted of herself for her review of the place and on the IG page, her skin is soooooo bad! and her "i have no makeup on at all" speech! girl please, you see her unblended foundation ImageImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 05525c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... ccd495.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... eda45d.jpg[/img]

sorry just had to post that out it was driving me crazy how she just lies! she's just becoming a shitter person each vlog and i know this is super late since halloween passed but it just is so annoying how she never takes her kids ANYWHERE! they live literally in the heart of orlando by all the theme parks and they don't take those boys anywhere besides target and the mall with a rare occasion of universal studios.. there were so many activities to do in orlando the weekend of halloween such as trick or treating at the orlando eye for 4 days straight they could've taken the kids there and went to each little store and done crafts with them and ridden the train they had. sorry its just so bad how isolated they keep those kids.. Image

forreal like the library system here in orlando has tons of activities for little kids to go to as well and there is literally a library near the ymca that they used to go to in the vlogs! keren is just lazy as fuck and can only herself out of the house to go buy useless things for herself and the house Image surely with all the money she spends she could just put him in daycare so he’s learning and interacting with other kids instead of watching tv all day plus there are tons of parks all over? if they live near tennis courts i guarantee theres a park near it!

Seriously! With how much jackson loves disney take em to disney or even disney springs, legoland if he loves cars so much! Something! Its amazing how close they are and they just stay within their 4 walls.

shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

where can i find an andy? he has a nice ass car, can cook and is cute af

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

spilledtea wrote:
doveminibites wrote:

Seriously! With how much jackson loves disney take em to disney or even disney springs, legoland if he loves cars so much! Something! Its amazing how close they are and they just stay within their 4 walls.

SERIOUSLY. I don’t know what they have against Disney lol why would you take your tiny children to universal studios? Wtf

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Something i would be all for Keren doing is getting Botox on those terrible crows feet. She's so young, it's a shame that she has treated her skin so poorly that my 53 year old mother has less lines than her. She's only 3 years older than my sister, but you'd think Keren was 45 when comparing them. I don't think that spin brush is a good idea for her to "use" (bc we all know she never washes her face) because she probably goes close to her eyes, which is only going to drag the lines out more. Get a facial, or spend money on QUALITY skincare. That shouldn't be a problem for her since she likes spending money.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Louzah wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 539b2e.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 99596a.jpg

Khoa, I don't think houseguests taking their shoes off is the issue you should be addressing.

EW THAT IS VILE
oliviakeatonnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviakeatonnn »

marsala wrote:KEREN'S EYELASHES WTF :rofl:
i knowww... the look so terrible Image

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
FreljordAshe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreljordAshe »

Can we talk about Keren's INSANE money spending? Especially with the newest Target vlog. Holy... I can't believe how much money Keren and Khoa blow through. I'm really curious about their spending habits and if they're planning on saving for the future? Or better yet, Jackson and Landon's future?

Then, on top of all the Target stuff, all the money spend DAILY on take-out, Chick-fil-a, and Starbucks. I really wish someone would like make a spreadsheet of what she spent/bought in each vlog. Also wish Khoa would put his foot down and tell her to stop. That golf cart probably cost a couple thousand. Someone should seriously ask Keren for a video about how she tracks her spending.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”