twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by twomommies »

fortwendy wrote:
twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:She kills me....honestly...kid is STILL eating pureed food...wtf? She is not even doing any therapy with him to advance in his development now that she KNOWS what is wrong...no progress in school no progress with her kids...she needs to spend some time on the 3rd floor....esp with her "suicide" comments...like "I don't even want to exist" comments etc.
She needs to be in an inpatient program for at least a few months to at least get to the root of her attention seeking behavior

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Inpatient rarely works for people whose problems are situational. Remove them from their situation, and put them in one with a lot of chances to be the center of attention -- like the diagnostic process -- and they re-identify themselves all over to new people, and their past/problems no longer bother them. When they leave and go home, they're right back where they started.
Well then maybe take away Cloudy and the little custody she has of the other kids and get to the root of it. She probably needs family counseling because I've never heard of her having a Dad....Daddy issues maybe?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:I love how she is always too broke to feed her kid but never takes any steps to fix the problem. Like now she's begging for those baby food pouches but shoots down the idea of making her own food. Or she needs to buy all new cloth diapers because she doesn't feel like fixing the ones she has. She wouldn't be so poor if she wasn't so lazy.

Meanwhile she's wanting to purchase a new "more masculine" diaper bag. Like make some goddamn priorities. Your kids' health or a new purse...shouldn't be a tough decision.
It's still a damn purse. My god he's what, 2? FEED HIM PEOPLE FOOD HE IS A PEOPLE NOT A BABY.

aurora85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by aurora85 »

Why does a 'dude' need a diaper bag anyways? She doesn't go anywhere, he is already 2yrs old. My son is just 13 months and I never carry a diaper bag, we just stuff a diaper in my purse or pocket and go. Why is she trying to force this kid to be a baby forever?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:Why does a 'dude' need a diaper bag anyways? She doesn't go anywhere, he is already 2yrs old. My son is just 13 months and I never carry a diaper bag, we just stuff a diaper in my purse or pocket and go. Why is she trying to force this kid to be a baby forever?

Because she's forcing a disability that's not there.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She already removed trans and pre-t off insta
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

^ oh but don’t worry, her kids are now non binary. What the fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

ForeverGauc01 wrote:^ oh but don’t worry, her kids are now non binary. What the fuck

What the f indeed. So now she's kind to be the not quite trans parent who pushes gender identity issues upon her kids? Gunna start saying the girls are actually boys now because they like spiderman?

aurora85
Talker
Talker

aurora85 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:^ oh but don’t worry, her kids are now non binary. What the fuck

What the f indeed. So now she's kind to be the not quite trans parent who pushes gender identity issues upon her kids? Gunna start saying the girls are actually boys now because they like spiderman?

Sorry, that was supposed to say the kind of parent who pushes gender identity upon their kids.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the multiple posts. Just wanted to share this lil gem off Instagram. Apparently she no longer gives a fuck what people think of her...(so much so that she had to post this for extra attention!)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de156a.jpg[/img]

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh man. I totally missed seeing that. WTF. I also don't remember posting at all haha. I was in the hospital having an anaphylactic allergic reaction so was on all kinds of drugs.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts. Just wanted to share this lil gem off Instagram. Apparently she no longer gives a fuck what people think of her...(so much so that she had to post this for extra attention!)//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de156a.jpg

She doesn't look like she's trying very hard to protray she is trans in that picture.. she looks pretty damn girly if you ask me.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Spoink_12 wrote:
aurora85 wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts. Just wanted to share this lil gem off Instagram. Apparently she no longer gives a fuck what people think of her...(so much so that she had to post this for extra attention!)//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de156a.jpg

She doesn't look like she's trying very hard to protray she is trans in that picture.. she looks pretty damn girly if you ask me.
She looks creepy
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aurora85 wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts. Just wanted to share this lil gem off Instagram. Apparently she no longer gives a fuck what people think of her...(so much so that she had to post this for extra attention!)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... de156a.jpg[/img]

She literally looks like a wannabe hipster troll.

Stedmans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Stedmans »

It appears that she has deleted ig? Or blocked me?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Stedmans wrote:It appears that she has deleted ig? Or blocked me?
Probably blocked you. She still shows up for me.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Stedmans wrote:It appears that she has deleted ig? Or blocked me?
Probably blocked you. She still shows up for me.

I'm blocked too. But I just creep it without signing in. If you just use a browser and do Instagram.com/shiathecat you can see without having to log in.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She's blocked me awhile ago. But makes fake accounts to respond to me on here. Blocks me from the fake account so I can't respond.

So what makes me confused is last week you dress like a dude. Maybe she just didn't like make up that week? Now she likes make up. She's a girl again?
I'm confused. Maybe she will send me a message and clear it up. I'll wait lol

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:She's blocked me awhile ago. But makes fake accounts to respond to me on here. Blocks me from the fake account so I can't respond.

So what makes me confused is last week you dress like a dude. Maybe she just didn't like make up that week? Now she likes make up. She's a girl again?

My recently single male friend just joined Plenty of Fish last night when we were hanging out. Allyshia is on there as female looking for male and was messaging him hoping to get banged. (He didn't respond cause he knows not to stick his dick in crazy, especially her)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Spoink_12 wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:She's blocked me awhile ago. But makes fake accounts to respond to me on here. Blocks me from the fake account so I can't respond.

My recently single male friend just joined Plenty of Fish last night when we were hanging out. Allyshia is on there as female looking for male and was messaging him hoping to get banged. (He didn't respond cause he knows not to stick his dick in crazy, especially her)
Screenshots or it didn't happen lol kidding
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
She does say she's trans, but she also says she is ambitious with an average body type, so...

Return to “nchollywood”