E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

For those that don't know what we are talking about....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 41afc3.jpg[/img]

I agree it's all about attention. Remember the time Ellie went shopping with Bonnie wearing slipper socks because she "forgot" to put on shoes?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

For those that don't know what we are talking about....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 41afc3.jpg[/img]

I agree it's all about attention. Remember the time Ellie went shopping with Bonnie wearing slippers because she "forgot" to put on shoes?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Uuuuummmm just so everyone's clear, these are the pj's she was wearing.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 49e62c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 8c4687.jpg[/img]

Wtf. I agree, normal pajamas aka maybe sweats and a sweatshirt, even a big t-shirt on a long international flight, whatever. But a tight ass onesie... with a butt flap??? If any non-Mormon were to do this, I would still think it's weird and inappropriate af. But adding the fact that she's Mormon takes it to a whole other level. So. Much. Hypocrisy.

If that shit doesn't scream, "I live off of attention," then I don't know what does. Someone give this girl some water, she looks PARCHED.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's not even like a big loose onesie! It's a pair of long johns! She's basically out and about in long underwear![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 809be5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Like I said, I know times have changed, and people don't dress up for flights anymore. And it's a long flight, so being comfortable would be key. But a onesie? Can you imagine trying to get it off to go to the bathroom in those tiny little airplane bathrooms? And the floor is filthy, so you would be putting a dirty onesie back on. Although I suppose it had a flap...

I would literally be willing to put money on the fact that there is footage of Ellie talking about how she used the lavatory via butt flap. Whether it makes it into the vlog, I don't know, but I am absolutely certain that the footage happened. *eyes rolling into oblivion*
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I have heard of renting tuxes but not wedding dresses. Is that really a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: E+J:

Unread post by KaterTot »

Baconsgirl wrote:I have heard of renting tuxes but not wedding dresses. Is that really a thing?

Yes it is. I married in 1992. I had looked at so many to buy but just wasn't finding what I liked and some were so ridiculously priced. We went to one bridal shop and they had one brand new, never worn that they were putting out to rent. It was my size, my style, perfection.
I rented it, the veil, the shoes and some other things for a whopping 200 bucks. LOL
I had professional pics made and took the dress back after our great honeymoon we could afford after the wedding we wanted without crazy extravagence. 25 yrs later, no regrets. I didn't want a dress worth thousands sitting and rotting in a closet. I never had a daughter, so far not a granddaughter and they would want their own dresses. I think that's a misconception for spending a lot too. What would be the difference between tux renting and bridesmaids renting vs the Bride. It is just for one day and it' s memorable with video and pictures. I don't need the gown forever. I have things from my cake, pressed flowers from my bouquet in my Wedding Album but hardly every have a whim to look at them. I do watch our wedding video now and again and look at our pictures. I don't miss anything else.

Anyway, sorry to get so windy, but that was my reason for renting. I rented many a prom dress. My Senior one was bought.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I don't usually mind adults in onesies, but Ellie looks like an overgrown toddler in those.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Absolutely didn’t realize it was a ONSIE WTF!!!! I hate when adults wear those out on HALLOWEEN. Oh what a nut

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I am DYING that she wore a onesie to travel in. It's the like freaking Beverly Hillbillies. Would a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt really have been that much less comfortable? You are a freaking adult out in public, you hick.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I just want to be clear: There is nothing wrong with renting your wedding dress, I just think it's weird to attach SO much sentimental value on literally every formal dress you wore in high school yet just shrug off your wedding dress, even though it's not what they wore in the temple. It's in all the pictures, just like those silly photos they flashed while she was trying on the dresses. It just makes no sense. The Griffiths' are a weird bunch, y'all.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

It's not that she's wearing pajamas. I've done the Walgreens-at-3-am wearing pink pajama pants with cherries on them thing, and for neutral-colored clothes, there is a thin to nonexistent line in my mind between loungewear, pajamas, exercise clothes, etc. A pair of yoga pants and a comfortable top, nothing would be wrong with that for an international flight IMO. But that bullshit she's wearing? Not even cute on a baby. It should be burned.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pency wrote:I am DYING that she wore a onesie to travel in. It's the like freaking Beverly Hillbillies. Would a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt really have been that much less comfortable? You are a freaking adult out in public, you hick.
Honestly, I think anything would've been more comfortable than that onesie. It's so tight and small. I know that if I wore something like that, especially on a plane, I would be having bunching/wedgie and camel toe issues the whole time. That just seems soo uncomfortable. There's no way it was worn for comfort; another reason why it's just purely for attention... Image
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have on leggings with ballet legs, a big Pink shirt and Nike’s today. I am insanely comfortable and don’t look like and idiot (except for the part of a 37yo mother of 4 wearing a Victoria’s Secret Pink shirt in public.) I have a long hospital day today with my son and need good range of movement and comfort. Imagine if I had on a donut onesie? People would think I was insane!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I have on leggings with ballet legs, a big Pink shirt and Nike’s today. I am insanely comfortable and don’t look like and idiot (except for the part of a 37yo mother of 4 wearing a Victoria’s Secret Pink shirt in public.) I have a long hospital day today with my son and need good range of movement and comfort. Imagine if I had on a donut onesie? People would think I was insane!
They would be right!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charmed596 wrote:Absolutely didn’t realize it was a ONSIE WTF!!!! I hate when adults wear those out on HALLOWEEN. Oh what a nut

It's not even a onesie. It's long underwear. Miss Mormon Modesty went out and traveled internationally in longjohns.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Holy cow, a 47 minute video about relationships!? Ain't nobody got time for that....
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 994d23.jpg[/img]

Does Ellie have to be the center of attention every single time? That has to be exhausting for her family but I guess they’re used to considering how the Griffiths treat their mother as a deity.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Nini12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 994d23.jpg[/img]

Does Ellie have to be the center of attention every single time? That has to be exhausting for her family but I guess they’re used to considering how the Griffiths treat their mother as a deity.
Yikes not a flattering photo of Jared

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Is it seriously a 46 minute vlog of Q and A about their marriage today? Who is going to sit through that?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”