Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

berrybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by berrybitch »

Jess pisses me off to no end but I'll admit, I think she does genuinely love and appreciate her subscribers. I teared up at the video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

NaNaBrianna wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:Today is her YouTube Anniversary. Way back in 2009, I was subbed to PaigeXCore and I got this random message from someone named GabeandJesss. It said something like, “Hi guys, I’m going to be a teen mom! Please subscribe!” And here we are 8 years later! This is the longest YT relationship I’ve ever been in!
I remember Paige!! I wonder what happened to her. Her life was rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has a thread on here. I think she has another kid now? Apparently she's doing well. Man, she was like one of the OG YouTube teen moms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Awh guys my title! Thank you :')
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Following <3

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Jess posted a new video. While I may not like everything she does, it did make me cry. I'm a baby though and it was more of seeing all her babies so little. Gotta hand it to her 8 years of YouTube is pretty long, and she made it happen.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I know Natalie and Drake have their own thread but does anyone wanna place bets on when Drake and his new gf and/or Natalie and her new bf get pregnant/break up ? :P
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Her 8 year video is like her channel video, back then minus Addy: her accomplishments, her faliures, her kids, boom. She's probably happy that she can upload such a short video, that she most likely spent making more than a day and still get income from it, one day less to vlog.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I still won’t give her a view. She is still exploiting her offspring for cash. No thanks.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Why would she put a mirror with a shelf on the wall that butts up to the door?
Kids swing that door open 1 time and it’s going to hit the shelf, knock the mirror and shattered glass will be everywhere!
Why doesn’t she put it above her couch in that space between the two windows?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Bsveach15 wrote:Why is Addie’s diaper always full? And not just a little wet but completely saggy.

Because her diapers don't fit well and Jesss probably forgets to change her

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

There are only two modes either she's been in the diaper hours and hours or she's naked.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"here's to eight years and here's to eight more" sooooo no school?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

I'm trying to imagine her vlogs in eight years... teenage Lilia, Kyson and Kaden telling her to get the camera out of their face. Her doing the splits while baby talking to a nine year old Addie. Eleven year old Landen hiding behind Chris who hasn't worked in a decade. Sadie has run away to live with Gabe and Amber.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmaoooo no way will she survive another 8 years on YouTube. Lilia will be what, 15? Jess will be sitting her down to try and encourage her to make her a grandma at 34 no doubt......
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Eh. I didn’t care for the video. A few days ago one of her videos showed up in my suggestions (It was from about a year ago and it was titled something like “my story”) and I watched it. The majority of the clips she used for that video were the same ones she included in this new one. So needless to say I was bored by her lack of creativity and originality.

I even rememebr her doing the “hi guys” compilation before in another video. I think whichever one she had set to Miley Cyrus’s The Climb Lol
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

doggo wrote:I'm trying to imagine her vlogs in eight years... teenage Lilia, Kyson and Kaden telling her to get the camera out of their face. Her doing the splits while baby talking to a nine year old Addie. Eleven year old Landen hiding behind Chris who hasn't worked in a decade. Sadie has run away to live with Gabe and Amber.
Gabe and Amber had 2 kids back to back as planned but were overwhelmed and still lived in a 2 bedrooms apartment and couldn’t take care of them as they’re always working, so they gave them to Jesss who breastfed them.
Drake had 5 more kids with 5 different women and they are all attending the same high school. Roque fam !
Lilia is ttc and Kyson cries himself to sleep every night wondering why did he have to be born into such a family. Kaden still lives in his bubble and can’t pronounce a word properly because no one helped him.
All the neighbours moved away and no one moved in their neighbourhood after that.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

It’s hard to imagine that YouTube and vlogging will still be a popular thing in another 8 years. I’m still waiting for Facebook to die off like MySpace did.

Madison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madison »

This thread title

I haven't been watching Jess, I unsubscribed. I feel like everything she does is for the cameras, she didn't actually want all of these kids she just wanted a way to stay "YouTube Mommy" relevant. Her 24/7 happiness seems like a front also, I see no chemistry between her and Chris at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Madison wrote:This thread title ImageImage

I haven't been watching Jess, I unsubscribed. I feel like everything she does is for the cameras, she didn't actually want all of these kids she just wanted a way to stay "YouTube Mommy" relevant. Her 24/7 happiness seems like a front also, I see no chemistry between her and Chris at all.

Did you see chemistry between her and any of the guys she dated ? The worst chemistry was with gabe, in comparison her chemistry with chris is okay. She only has real chemistry with a baby laying on her boob 24/7
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lyanna wrote:
Madison wrote:This thread title ImageImage

Did you see chemistry between her and any of the guys she dated ? The worst chemistry was with gabe, in comparison her chemistry with chris is okay. She only has real chemistry with a baby laying on her boob 24/7
I think she just stuck with Gabe because she wanted the high school sweetheart title.

But I do think she genuinely was into drake. She seemed physically attracted to him. And with Chris I don’t think she has any romantic feelings towards him.

But I guess that’s okay, because obviously building a family on physical attraction didn’t work out too well for her :O

Return to “JesssFam”