Julie Deru: Part One

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Speaking about Ellie’s office, is that also the filming room? I am shocked the sit down videos were so shitty this past week. They made absolutely no effort for the videos to look decent. Remember when Bonnie made that cute corner to do her sit down videos? I’m guessing Ellie was too tired to finish that room. She is a loon.
Yes, I believe so. I was thinking the same thing. They've lived in the house for a year and have nothing but a plastic table and chairs in that room? It's super telling of their financial situation imo. Ellie loves to online shop, so I think if they could afford it, they would definitely have that room set up. Bonnie's little filming corner was great because it was totally DIY, affordable and creative. Everything in Ellie's house is the opposite of that, lol.

Maybe they're waiting for their interior decorator to come back and design the office, just so Ellie can change everything she picks out?

(Sorry, totally OT for Julie's thread, I know.)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

And aren't the plastic table and chairs the same set they use to have outside? They're those Rubbermaid type ones....
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Back when I liked Ellie the most, before calvin was born and when she was pregnant with Calvin (her happiest time). I loved her personal channel. They were in their cute house, she had a cute little filming corner and she scheduled videos and put multiple videos out a week. She looked happy and healthy and not as fake with her fuller face and darker hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg I thought this was E+Js thread lol

cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

julies voice really annoys me...
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

cleo2016 wrote:julies voice really annoys me...
Her voice doesn't necessarily bother me m...but her pronunciation of a lot of words and the way she over-enunciates bothers me.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Landon's making Christmas money by donating/selling his plasma? Dang, he'd better get that job if they need cash that badly!!!! I am glad they aren't just going FT YouTube.

Landon does look pretty handsome in a suit. I'd say Julie has the best looking husband of the four sisters.
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Mk1 wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:julies voice really annoys me...
Her voice doesn't necessarily bother me m...but her pronunciation of a lot of words and the way she over-enunciates bothers me.
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

just my observation landon is soooo lost career wise. i dont know how julie puts up with it. he needs to find a good, stable job & start taking care of his family.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He must feel embarassed if he can only find a job that tops up between 80-100k a year. I mean all that schooling, med school drop out, then just getting a masters in business administration? I forget exactly. But he could have just finished 4 years of nursing school and make that amount.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

cleo2016 wrote:just my observation landon is soooo lost career wise. i dont know how julie puts up with it. he needs to find a good, stable job & start taking care of his family.
They are probably thinking of giving youtube another chance. I believe that it was their plan to make it when all of the other sisters made it. I recall that Julie and Landon had a blog and hers was the more popular one out of the bunch so a youtube career would come naturally.
When Ellie made it, Landon and Julie also started thinking of a youtube career and Landon stopped progressing with his studies in private but youtube never happened for them. People also started criticizing them while they were having a tough time so they stopped vlogging but now realize that they need youtube but have to put more effort and consistency into it.

We also don't why Landon studied what he did, maybe it wasn't his own choice but family pressure ? He probably tried to live up to an image. I remember them in the beginning when he answered questions in the comment's and came of as a smart-arse and tried to portrait an image of a well educated man who was giving these women in the comments advice on issues he didn't have clue about more than anyone else. The picture of him as a volunteer was made to make us believe that he was a "doctor" sort of...
Anyways while I'm sounding so negative I do believe that they will be fine and Julie might become bigger than her sisters :D They just have to be or come across as real and no perfect image nonsense.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Julie drives me nuts because she can't say Landon, I mean he is her husband and they have been married forever. She says Lannen, there is a D for a reason!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Namm wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:just my observation landon is soooo lost career wise. i dont know how julie puts up with it. he needs to find a good, stable job & start taking care of his family.
They are probably thinking of giving youtube another chance. I believe that it was their plan to make it when all of the other sisters made it. I recall that Julie and Landon had a blog and hers was the more popular one out of the bunch so a youtube career would come naturally.
When Ellie made it, Landon and Julie also started thinking of a youtube career and Landon stopped progressing with his studies in private but youtube never happened for them. People also started criticizing them while they were having a tough time so they stopped vlogging but now realize that they need youtube but have to put more effort and consistency into it.

We also don't why Landon studied what he did, maybe it wasn't his own choice but family pressure ? He probably tried to live up to an image. I remember them in the beginning when he answered questions in the comment's and came of as a smart-arse and tried to portrait an image of a well educated man who was giving these women in the comments advice on issues he didn't have clue about more than anyone else. The picture of him as a volunteer was made to make us believe that he was a "doctor" sort of...
Anyways while I'm sounding so negative I do believe that they will be fine and Julie might become bigger than her sisters :D They just have to be or come across as real and no perfect image nonsense.
I just started watching and do like them more than the other siblings but her kids are a little out of control with the licking. When did cooper turn 4?

janett345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janett345 »

I think I like Julie. I think its refreshing that she has to be frugal and that they are living in a small house struggling a bit. This is a major difference to Ellie and Jared, Bonnie and Joel and Ruby and Kevin who seem to spend so much money on holidays and renovations. Emma is also a cutie and seems to be well mannered. Cooper seems a bit out of hand but nothing in comparison to the 8 passengers children.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Julie drives me nuts because she can't say Landon, I mean he is her husband and they have been married forever. She says Lannen, there is a D for a reason!
I paid close attention on today's vlog and she says the D.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

janett345 wrote:I think I like Julie. I think its refreshing that she has to be frugal and that they are living in a small house struggling a bit. This is a major difference to Ellie and Jared, Bonnie and Joel and Ruby and Kevin who seem to spend so much money on holidays and renovations. Emma is also a cutie and seems to be well mannered. Cooper seems a bit out of hand but nothing in comparison to the 8 passengers children.

I like Julie too but I also like that Bonnie and Joel are staying with the house they have and not building an Ice Palace like Ellie . They waited a long time to start fixing up their place and have done it a little at a time mostly, room by room or backyard projects and Joel stuck with ugly old Frank for a long long time so they are fairly frugral and they are down to earth too.
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Julie drives me nuts because she can't say Landon, I mean he is her husband and they have been married forever. She says Lannen, there is a D for a reason!
I was just about to say the same! She does pronounce the D sometimes, but most of the time she doesn't. She seems to speak quite fast though.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She usually calls him Lannon. Rarely will she actually say Landon.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Naked parties today while also filming her child naked peeing on the potty.
Yep, she's a Griffiths.
The little house on the prairie bonnet on Emma at the zoo was a little odd.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Yeah that naked party/cleaning up all the tape was very uncomfortable to watch. Sometime I side eye people getting upset about innocent playing but this just seemed really inappropriate and then for her to film and post.......
Jared must have given her some tips on the pedo views and $$$$ she could make since Landon isn't able to get a job yet and probably maxed out on the plasma donations.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”