E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Speaking about Ellie’s office, is that also the filming room? I am shocked the sit down videos were so shitty this past week. They made absolutely no effort for the videos to look decent. Remember when Bonnie made that cute corner to do her sit down videos? I’m guessing Ellie was too tired to finish that room. She is a loon.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

KaterTot wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:I have heard of renting tuxes but not wedding dresses. Is that really a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. I married in 1992. I had looked at so many to buy but just wasn't finding what I liked and some were so ridiculously priced. We went to one bridal shop and they had one brand new, never worn that they were putting out to rent. It was my size, my style, perfection.
I rented it, the veil, the shoes and some other things for a whopping 200 bucks. LOL
I had professional pics made and took the dress back after our great honeymoon we could afford after the wedding we wanted without crazy extravagence. 25 yrs later, no regrets. I didn't want a dress worth thousands sitting and rotting in a closet. I never had a daughter, so far not a granddaughter and they would want their own dresses. I think that's a misconception for spending a lot too. What would be the difference between tux renting and bridesmaids renting vs the Bride. It is just for one day and it' s memorable with video and pictures. I don't need the gown forever. I have things from my cake, pressed flowers from my bouquet in my Wedding Album but hardly every have a whim to look at them. I do watch our wedding video now and again and look at our pictures. I don't miss anything else.

Anyway, sorry to get so windy, but that was my reason for renting. I rented many a prom dress. My Senior one was bought.
well it seems like a financial smart idea,but I actually never have seen advertisements over renting a dress. My mother and grandmother had small weddings,so no wedding dresses for me. I would have rented my prom dress because of all the additional costs ( alterations almost costs as much as the dress).
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I'm half way through today's relationship video. So far not too bad but warning there are some poop and fart jokes....I mean why wouldn't there be!?! Ellie does basically admit marriage is not what she excepted and that she gets mad a lot at Jared for helping or thinking of other people so much. She slept on the couch one night. They don't go into details about what they argue about except she wished they had talked more about finances and sex before marriage.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J:

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I skipped around a bit so I might not be completely accurate. But all I took away from that video is Ellie hates when Jared thinks of others more then her. And Ellie wished they discussed money and sex more then they did before they got married, that the two biggest things they fight about is finances and sex....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I skipped around a bit so I might not be completely accurate. But all I took away from that video is Ellie hates when Jared thinks of others more then her. And Ellie wished they discussed money and sex more then they did before they got married, that the two biggest things they fight about is finances and sex....
Lol. Things that were blatantly obvious!

But I thought they've said before they never really fight....
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I’m curious as to what the sex disagreements are about...

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I got to about the 25 minute mark before I got bored. I did notice that the number of miscarriages is back to 2. I guess she could have been inferring 2 miscarriages RECENTLY, but she said "We've had 2 miscarriages" and left it at that. Hm.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

HelloSweetie wrote:For those that don't know what we are talking about....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 41afc3.jpg[/img]

I agree it's all about attention. Remember the time Ellie went shopping with Bonnie wearing slipper socks because she "forgot" to put on shoes?
I swear, it's like Ellie never matured past the age of 10. She's just an overgrown child!
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Sitting at a table in front of a blank wall makes it look like they're sitting in an interrogation room or a psych ward.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

formerctfxcer wrote:I’m curious as to what the sex disagreements are about...

I have a salty answer in my head but I best keep it there. .... ;)
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

formerctfxcer wrote:I’m curious as to what the sex disagreements are about...

Me as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jared wants to be "adventurous" and Ellie is very vanilla.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Jared would like to invite Joel into the Bedroom. Ellie just wants quick 20 minute sneak away while the kids are watching a movie and probably with the lights off.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Pency wrote:Holy cow, a 47 minute video about relationships!? Ain't nobody got time for that....
Heck no, I don't! NOT watching! Their relationship is a crock of s**t and fake. They are not God's greatest gifts like they believe they are. I do NOT need (or want) relationship advice/preaching from those loonies!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Speaking about Ellie’s office, is that also the filming room? I am shocked the sit down videos were so shitty this past week. They made absolutely no effort for the videos to look decent. Remember when Bonnie made that cute corner to do her sit down videos? I’m guessing Ellie was too tired to finish that room. She is a loon.
They didn't care about what it looked like or the quality. They just filmed a bunch of lame a$$, boring, ideas copied from everyone else (aka scraping the bottom of the barrel) because they are desperate for money and greedy.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I skipped around a bit so I might not be completely accurate. But all I took away from that video is Ellie hates when Jared thinks of others more then her. And Ellie wished they discussed money and sex more then they did before they got married, that the two biggest things they fight about is finances and sex....
They fight about sex? Hahahahahahahahaha. I wonder what she means by that? Jared doesn't like to be intimate with her because she's nothing but skin and bones? Or she's a demanding b***h about having sex because she wants babies and the resulting attention from being pregnant or having a new baby?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lol. Things that were blatantly obvious!

But I thought they've said before they never really fight....
Not shocked that they argue about finances though.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Jared wants to be "adventurous" and Ellie is very vanilla.

Probably right. I mean she is disgusting enough the way she dives all wide opened mouthed onto Jared's face when they kiss...can't imagine (nor do I want to imagine) her in the bedroom. Seriously, her sloppy and staged kisses make me want to vomit.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

The sex thing is probably the same for 90% it couples I know and myself have gone through. Most married couples with kids have “dry spells” or one partner is more into it and one partner is less into it, causing tension on having to always be the one to initiate and be let down. I think this is normal especially after babies, sex drive goes down. Although for somereason in their situation I feel like it’s Jared with the low libido and Ellie probably wants him to initiate more....who knows lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:
Nini12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 994d23.jpg[/img]

Does Ellie have to be the center of attention every single time? That has to be exhausting for her family but I guess they’re used to considering how the Griffiths treat their mother as a deity.
Yikes not a flattering photo of Jared

I was thinking that too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”