• Advertisement

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Postby 80085 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:44 am

berrybitch wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:I remember Paige!! I wonder what happened to her. Her life was rough.

She has a thread on here. I think she has another kid now? Apparently she's doing well. Man, she was like one of the OG YouTube teen moms.

/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=5827
Still rough, unfortunately. I feel so bad for her.
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby LilaLavender » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:18 am

I know Natalie and Drake have their own thread but does anyone wanna place bets on when Drake and his new gf and/or Natalie and her new bf get pregnant/break up ? :P
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:21 am

Her 8 year video is like her channel video, back then minus Addy: her accomplishments, her faliures, her kids, boom. She's probably happy that she can upload such a short video, that she most likely spent making more than a day and still get income from it, one day less to vlog.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:44 am

I still won’t give her a view. She is still exploiting her offspring for cash. No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:01 am

Why would she put a mirror with a shelf on the wall that butts up to the door?
Kids swing that door open 1 time and it’s going to hit the shelf, knock the mirror and shattered glass will be everywhere!
Why doesn’t she put it above her couch in that space between the two windows?

KidsCatsChaos
Wallflower

Postby twomommies » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:12 am

Bsveach15 wrote:Why is Addie’s diaper always full? And not just a little wet but completely saggy.

Because her diapers don't fit well and Jesss probably forgets to change her

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am

There are only two modes either she's been in the diaper hours and hours or she's naked.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:46 am

"here's to eight years and here's to eight more" sooooo no school?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby doggo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am

I'm trying to imagine her vlogs in eight years... teenage Lilia, Kyson and Kaden telling her to get the camera out of their face. Her doing the splits while baby talking to a nine year old Addie. Eleven year old Landen hiding behind Chris who hasn't worked in a decade. Sadie has run away to live with Gabe and Amber.
doggo
Talker

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:59 am

Lmaoooo no way will she survive another 8 years on YouTube. Lilia will be what, 15? Jess will be sitting her down to try and encourage her to make her a grandma at 34 no doubt......
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby kalipali » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 am

Eh. I didn’t care for the video. A few days ago one of her videos showed up in my suggestions (It was from about a year ago and it was titled something like “my story”) and I watched it. The majority of the clips she used for that video were the same ones she included in this new one. So needless to say I was bored by her lack of creativity and originality.

I even rememebr her doing the “hi guys” compilation before in another video. I think whichever one she had set to Miley Cyrus’s The Climb Lol
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 am

doggo wrote:I'm trying to imagine her vlogs in eight years... teenage Lilia, Kyson and Kaden telling her to get the camera out of their face. Her doing the splits while baby talking to a nine year old Addie. Eleven year old Landen hiding behind Chris who hasn't worked in a decade. Sadie has run away to live with Gabe and Amber.

Gabe and Amber had 2 kids back to back as planned but were overwhelmed and still lived in a 2 bedrooms apartment and couldn’t take care of them as they’re always working, so they gave them to Jesss who breastfed them.
Drake had 5 more kids with 5 different women and they are all attending the same high school. Roque fam !
Lilia is ttc and Kyson cries himself to sleep every night wondering why did he have to be born into such a family. Kaden still lives in his bubble and can’t pronounce a word properly because no one helped him.
All the neighbours moved away and no one moved in their neighbourhood after that.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:20 am

It’s hard to imagine that YouTube and vlogging will still be a popular thing in another 8 years. I’m still waiting for Facebook to die off like MySpace did.

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby Madison » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:42 am

This thread title

I haven't been watching Jess, I unsubscribed. I feel like everything she does is for the cameras, she didn't actually want all of these kids she just wanted a way to stay "YouTube Mommy" relevant. Her 24/7 happiness seems like a front also, I see no chemistry between her and Chris at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Madison
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:54 am

Madison wrote:This thread title

I haven't been watching Jess, I unsubscribed. I feel like everything she does is for the cameras, she didn't actually want all of these kids she just wanted a way to stay "YouTube Mommy" relevant. Her 24/7 happiness seems like a front also, I see no chemistry between her and Chris at all.

Did you see chemistry between her and any of the guys she dated ? The worst chemistry was with gabe, in comparison her chemistry with chris is okay. She only has real chemistry with a baby laying on her boob 24/7
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Lyanna wrote:

Did you see chemistry between her and any of the guys she dated ? The worst chemistry was with gabe, in comparison her chemistry with chris is okay. She only has real chemistry with a baby laying on her boob 24/7

I think she just stuck with Gabe because she wanted the high school sweetheart title.

But I do think she genuinely was into drake. She seemed physically attracted to him. And with Chris I don’t think she has any romantic feelings towards him.

But I guess that’s okay, because obviously building a family on physical attraction didn’t work out too well for her :O

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby AbbyClare » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm

I really liked the 8 year video, it was very interesting, entertaining and kind of emotional. I do sort of envy her for having the chance to have all those important family moments on video.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Lyanna wrote:

I think she just stuck with Gabe because she wanted the high school sweetheart title.

But I do think she genuinely was into drake. She seemed physically attracted to him. And with Chris I don’t think she has any romantic feelings towards him.

But I guess that’s okay, because obviously building a family on physical attraction didn’t work out too well for her :O

I agree about Drake, she was very much into him. It’s his behavior that made their relationship seem strange. He clearly loved being with her when it was only them and Lilia but as soon as she got knocked up and he married her he always seemed so uncomfortable around her, like he was always wondering what the actual fuck he was doing in that situation.
For example there is this q&a of them, drake is asked what does he like about Jess, and he said « I like white girls....uuuuh well I also like her eyes....and....the butt »
Lmao I mean who says that.
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby quartz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 pm

doggo wrote:I'm trying to imagine her vlogs in eight years... teenage Lilia, Kyson and Kaden telling her to get the camera out of their face. Her doing the splits while baby talking to a nine year old Addie. Eleven year old Landen hiding behind Chris who hasn't worked in a decade. Sadie has run away to live with Gabe and Amber.

the accuracy. lmao.
quartz
Amateur

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Of course Jess had to include a clip of her doing a split in her 8 year video :roll: .. wtf is her obsession with doing splits?!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby esra20 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Anyone else thing it was weird how she showed the birth of all the babies except Kyson? It only showed Caden.
esra20
Amateur

Postby Echox3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 pm

esra20 wrote:Anyone else thing it was weird how she showed the birth of all the babies except Kyson? It only showed Caden.
i noticed that too :/
Kyson is my freaking favourite of them. I'm not their mom, I'm allowed to have favourites.

Echox3
Talker

Postby KittyKax » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:Lmaoooo no way will she survive another 8 years on YouTube. Lilia will be what, 15? Jess will be sitting her down to try and encourage her to make her a grandma at 34 no doubt......

“Do it for the views, Lilia!” XD
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:45 pm

esra20 wrote:Anyone else thing it was weird how she showed the birth of all the babies except Kyson? It only showed Caden.
She showed Kyson. First is Kyson, then it cuts and shows Kaden.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/4d61e3241f71299d4772126665134b31.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/13adee93eca022de8fcd0394e0b565bb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby emloha_91 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 pm

I really don't want to give her a view but one video I liked a while back was her 400th video montage with the climb playing in the background..so I might like this one too lol
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam