Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 11)

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Bottom Feeding Trailer Trash (Part 1

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

The vlog was much nicer with out him and “your so beautiful” x1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

They are much more attached to him I wonder if they will go in if he is standing outside

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She is much nicer also, when he is not around.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e17f7b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

amyisnewhere wrote:Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... e17f7b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And just like that, poof, it's gone!
Thank goodness you took a ss of the comment. Mimi must be on duty. LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Laughter6789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laughter6789 »

While I'm happy to see the girls in a structured activity such as dance class, and it was great to see Trashley take them to do something without Bison, I have to say that it was a complete cluster fuck!!! The teacher's attention was focused on the Greedner brats the entire time due to them being out of control. Those feral kids were all over the place, being their usual grabby, pushy selves. If my kid was in that class I'd be pissed. The other kids' experience seemed to be negatively affected due to those nasty girls. I know it's not their fault but they were still a trainwreck nonetheless. And sure enough, their mother of the year just giggled while watching them completely disrupt every part of the class. She thought it was hilarious that her girls pretty much just did whatever they wanted during the entire class.

Evie in the car demanding more cheese while she had a mouthful of cheese was fucking disgusting. And of course the mothers response is "I'll go get you more". The appropriate response would have been "Evie, you already ate your cheese. We don't demand more cheese, we ask politely by saying can I please have some more". But no. These people's goal is obviously to raise nasty, rude self absorbed people and they are succeeding in that.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:The vlog was much nicer with out him and “your so beautiful” x1000

I agree, but her constant "did you love it?", "what did you get?", and other repetitive comments was still off the chart annoying!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Check out the balance beam again, the 2 heavies have NO balance. I wish so much for Ashley to get them evaluated. It's only going to get harder for them.
Imagine how much the girls would love preschool, they seemed to have fun at dance regardless of not knowing how to follow instructions yet. If the had both preschool and dance or something like that, imagine the leaps and bounds the girls would make.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Laughter6789 wrote:While I'm happy to see the girls in a structured activity such as dance class, and it was great to see Trashley take them to do something without Bison, I have to say that it was a complete cluster fuck!!! The teacher's attention was focused on the Greedner brats the entire time due to them being out of control. Those feral kids were all over the place, being their usual grabby, pushy selves. If my kid was in that class I'd be pissed. The other kids' experience seemed to be negatively affected due to those nasty girls. I know it's not their fault but they were still a trainwreck nonetheless. And sure enough, their mother of the year just giggled while watching them completely disrupt every part of the class. She thought it was hilarious that her girls pretty much just did whatever they wanted during the entire class.

Evie in the car demanding more cheese while she had a mouthful of cheese was fucking disgusting. And of course the mothers response is "I'll go get you more". The appropriate response would have been "Evie, you already ate your cheese. We don't demand more cheese, we ask politely by saying can I please have some more". But no. These people's goal is obviously to raise nasty, rude self absorbed people and they are succeeding in that.
THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! I wish I could love your post 100 times! I almost thought I was alone in seeing how awful the girls were. No fault of their own but seriously, Ashley and Tyson need to get a grip on reality.

Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

Laughter6789 wrote:While I'm happy to see the girls in a structured activity such as dance class, and it was great to see Trashley take them to do something without Bison, I have to say that it was a complete cluster fuck!!! The teacher's attention was focused on the Greedner brats the entire time due to them being out of control. Those feral kids were all over the place, being their usual grabby, pushy selves. If my kid was in that class I'd be pissed. The other kids' experience seemed to be negatively affected due to those nasty girls.
Jesus it was just their first day in a normal, stable environment. You make it sound like the girls set the place on fire. Calm down lol.

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Didn't a SISsie say just the other day that Cas$hley Cow has never referred to Amanda as her best friend, it's only been Amanda who has said it? Surprise, surprise...Amanda is now considered one of QUEEN CC's best friends. It amazes me how much power we wield here.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I LOVE that they had movers coming for an estimate today for the move, that Bison needed to be there for. :P A while ago, during a house tour, TytButt announcing " My brothers will like this wide entry way to move all the furniture in" Guessing the brothers had their own family meeting and announced to their controlling brother, "We don't think so, Bro, Use some of that money that you have used to build that house off of your children and putting us in the picture, We think we are square..." Just a thought. Hope that is what happened. ;)
I am curious though, who is helping them pack? Can't imagine packing the amount that is in the secret basement... 8-)
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I imagine the parents of the other little girls weren't impressed. The FF were and are a mess. Not cute.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Howlin17 wrote:I imagine the parents of the other little girls weren't impressed. The FF were and are a mess. Not cute.
I'd be fucked right off tbf.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

A funny, truthful YT comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

I was late to the party and I guess I missed all the negative YT comments. Mimi must be on a rampage.
I did see that some people were complaining about all the "haters" hurting Trashley's feelings, but the offending posts were gone.

Well, at least none of the Feral Four hit or bit any of the other children in that dance class. And there was no crying.
That's more than I expected... Although I'm surprised Indie didn't throw a tantrum when she had to put that teddy bear away.

It's obvious that they have never had to follow directions before. Indie and Esme were OK, but the two Heavies were pushy and wanted to do it their way - and the teacher spent quite a bit of time dealing with them. I think they looked ridiculous in those red tutus. I'm sure Trashley went home and dropped well over $200 on fancy but completely unnecessary dancewear. She was more concerned about how cute they looked than she was over the fact that they couldn't follow simple directions, like sitting when they were asked or standing in line. :roll:

And who the hell screeches "what did you get?" at her kid the second she emerges from her first dance class?
She was more interested in the stickers than finding out if they had fun. (Not that they could have told her in words).
At least we didn't have to listen to Bison telling them how beautiful they are over and over again. "Did you looovvveee it?"
The vlog was way better without him.

WHY the fuck did she have to top off an activity that was great for the girls by stuffing them full of fucking donuts? :x
It's like she's purposely sabotaging them!

I'll be surprised if they make this a regular thing. There will likely be a mountain of excuses why they can't go back.
It's too bad because that's exactly what the girls need. If only they got them out of the house and doing beneficial activities multiple times a week. They would be surprised at how many of the behavior issues magically disappeared.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Teenyj wrote:
Sisteroo wrote:If you want to have some fun go over to the new TLC show, the little Hodges’s page on FB, the Greedners are getting comments!
They got trashed. Love it?
I just looked at the 6 little Hodges’s page & all of the comments about the Greedners have been deleted from that post!
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Agree absolutely that these kids would be so much happier and, as a direct result, easier to manage if they did a lot more organised activities.

I'm guessing that the winter in Utah is quite harsh So playing out might be difficult but they could do dance and gymnastics. Not only would they 'run their energy out' but could learn so much.

Unfortunately I think the dance class is only for 'cuteness quotient' so will only happen once in a blue glitter shitter moon
:?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

They must have 'hired' outside non family members to help pack, by not showing any of the family members on camera, Madison, Garrison, Oakland and the rest of them, it wasn't them helping them clean & pack..Hopefully the family got together and said a FU in so many words or maybe a gentle "We don't think so".. either way,,,that should have been said by them long ago to the Greedners...Glad they are doing it now. Thank you,,,
Can't wait for the move.. should be quite the cluster.... Good Luck! :D <3
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Glitter shitters....I'm rolling with laughter. Well done whoever came up with that!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”